Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I need help. It doesn't work on my dstt with the lastest kernel that got YSmenu installed on it. It says errcode=-4. After doing what they say in the post that kaarosu links, I still get the same errcode=-4... Please help me! I really want to play that game on my dstt, since it's awfully slow on my computer. Did I not understand something? I look so much foward playing this game that you took time to translate.... I am using the White new style english patch.

Fine, but it probably took you longer to write that than it did to link me the correct version, seen as you must know it. *snore*

I don't give two shits if it took me long to write that, this isn't the place to be talking about it, Its indirectly asking for rom help, Why else would you be talking about firmware for a flashcard in a translation thread.

Guys, I need help. It doesn't work on my dstt with the lastest kernel that got YSmenu installed on it. It says errcode=-4. After doing what they say in the post that kaarosu links, I still get the same errcode=-4... Please help me! I really want to play that game on my dstt, since it's awfully slow on my computer. Did I not understand something? I look so much foward playing this game that you took time to translate.... I am using the White new style english patch.

Why is no one answering? This is serious matter to me, so will I need to eat shit while you can appreciate this game?????. Very unfair.