Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]5692[/ATTACH] is in my game

and also these are a few corrections needed for v3/v4 (0054)as they go out of item screen

Lightning Cassette -> Zap Cassette

Ancient Bronze Coin -> Ancient Cu Coin

Ancient Silver Coin -> Ancient Ag Coin

Ancient Gold Coin ->Ancient Au Coin or something

Rykin, Implement them in v3 if there is enough time ok?

View the change at: http://github.com/Rykin122/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/raw/master/0000/0054.txt

sorry mate, i though i had read the change log!! well never mind, glad to hear they're being changed!

btw im very impressed with the speed and accuracy with this translation.

i thank you all

No prob. We want this game translated just as much as everyone else does lol

I've been playing today with the beta patch v3, but I lost my saves because of my memory card broke and I had to restart the game. I'm currently playing with the official version v2, but when I try to enter the central part of Hiun City (the square) the game freezes on a black screen. I can access the area using old versions of the patch. I'm currently using a version of Waio (wood) as firmware on my flashcard.

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD ok Rykin, these are the last i promise:

Fragrant Mushroom -> FragrantMushroom(like RageCandyBar)

Delivered Goods # -> DeliveredGoods#

anyone know what the items are you collect on the bridge? as you pass over?

also are they now in english?

Yep they are in english now check Rykin's link.

I've been playing today with the beta patch v3, but I lost my saves because of my memory card broke and I had to restart the game. I'm currently playing with the official version v2, but when I try to enter the central part of Hiun City (the square) the game freezes on a black screen. I can access the area using old versions of the patch. I'm currently using a version of Waio (wood) as firmware on my flashcard.

Try to replace the _RPG folder with an updated one.

Version 1.14 if I can recall it correctly...

will v3 have the trainer speeking in battle in english?and will some of the jap.text that editors have missed out be resurected to english?

I can say that most of the trainer battle speaking will not be in english. The Elite Four and Gym Leader's in battle text should be translated though.

I can say that most of the trainer battle speaking will not be in english. The Elite Four and Gym Leader's in battle text should be translated though.

ah ok,i just experianced in v2 some random english at the part where you are about to enter the hall where you meet reshiram/zekrom and geechisu says the holder of the white orb and then back to jap.

ah ok,i just experianced in v2 some random english at the part where you are about to enter the hall where you meet reshiram/zekrom and geechisu says the holder of the white orb and then back to jap.

Oh ok I know what you're talking about. I'll see if I can get that part done.

let me know when you guys want me to merge the fixes in again (most current update being like... an hour ago)

Also, please merge my Items fixes (Out-of-line)

EDIT: I know that you've merged Zenshi's fork, but he did not do all the translating as shown in the changelog.

He only did the grammar check :)

(Also of Katome town and Village Bridge.)