Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the translation of the story going in order from the beginning town to the last town, or is it random pieces put together?

i belive it might be a mix and match realy.mostly your first section from wht iveplayed,but i have found random bits in english eg the person who says about zoroark in one of the routes is in english...

Do you know if there is a way to make it work on the M3 DS Real card? I've been using it and other roms work perfectly but I tried many different Pokemon White and Black roms (at least 5) but there's just a black / dark blue screen after they created the save data and then nothing happens...

Thanks in advance

for example Watashi is I and ii=good iie=no...ugh later....gotta go grr

Good enough example...ugh. I really gotta go I hate leaving stuff unfinished!

scratch that, we're working with Kanji...my bad thats after Kana, I went to far forward...

38 there all done

http://github.com/terravoltage/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/blob/master/0000/0038.txt

ok guys im exhausted...it sunday dawn 3:35 am here

and i have to go to mass 2morrow at 5 so imma gonna take a long rest, a bit tired..phew

-good night..um oops morning and signing off

For all of you who wants a pre-look at the changelog, listen up!

All of the changes (up to now) are listed in one list.

You can follow this list on the website below!

It currently has 40 lines of changes, some of them are big updates, and other small.

Check the list out @ http://piratepad.net/5hVk2Yfl2u

Wow, just wow, thats amazing I can't emphasize how thankful I'm for what you translator has done here. Too bad I'm unable to help you guys due to my lack of experience in translating.

I can't wait for v3 relase, I'm holding myself from playing especially for this.

Thanks to everyone who is doing this! It's amazing!

Anyways, I had a Q about upgrading. I'm using Desmume and was wondering if I'll be able to use my savestates once v3 comes out and I update to it. It would be a bummer to have to restart. The instructions for upgrading in the 1st post confused me, I can't find any .save files, all I have are .dst files. If there is a better way for me to save so I can upgrade too please let me know. (I haven't got in game saving to work even after changing the Save Type a dozen times.)

it will say .NDS at the end of the file. jsut make sure it macths the rom name.

or DST if its a saved state but i dont think the name matters for saved states...

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I noticed an option for export backup memory and import backup memory and figured it out.

What you have to do is make sure you can save the game in game ( I couldn't because I had just updated my emulator, and it had corrupted the save state). Once you have saved, export the backup memory. Then when you patch the game import the backup memory and continue. I tested this between multiple versions of the game to be sure, and it worked. It was the only way I could get my file to transfer. Also the name doesn't matter.

You really like asking for v3 don't you...

It might, it might not.

Damn beat me to it. It is annoying when people keep asking after being told like 5 times to wait patiently. Other than that. Great job guys! So great all the hard work you're all putting into this, much appreciated ~! Can't wait for v3 :)

come guys theres no harm in asking when the next version will be out i'm sure these guys don't mind, besides its up to then wether or not to tell them.

just b/c we ask doesn't mean its going to slow the project down one bit.

He asks quite a bit and it's unwanted posting in the thread. (Read Paragraph 2 in first post, randomspot555 edit).