Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is it 0.0 lol jk I thought it might have been. I found a glitch though, maybe it's just random but using "Cross Thunder" the Pokemon locked up in mid flight...lol

Worked fine for me.

If anyone needs me i'll be idling in #BWTranslation on the IRC

I'll come visit ya.

Whats the server?

Good morning Kaarosu, here is another bug i mention before + Pokerus :

[ATTACH]5669[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5670[/ATTACH]

See that the alignment of shiny hihidaruma's normal mode is inproper or is it supposed to be like that?

Edit: It s written Step Formee insted of Step forme in 243!

Hey ruinairas how does one update their own fork in the git?

Im having trouble doing so:S

Good morning Kaarosu, here is another bug i mention before + Pokerus :

[ATTACH]5669[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5670[/ATTACH]

See that the alignment of shiny hihidaruma is inproper or is it supposed to be like that?

Edit: It s written Step Formee insted of Step forme in 243!

Hey ruinairas how does one update their own fork in the git?

I haven't a clue. I can't even git to work on my end. It crashes.

How about deleting my old repo and creating a new one altogether.

Will it cause any problems? Thanks

I get "wish.exe has come to an error and needs to close we apologize for any inconvenience." and gitbash don't even open. So all in all you're farther than i am!

How about deleting my old repo and forking again altogether.

Will it cause any problems? Thanks

This should do it as long as you do it from the github site, only problems it would cause is if you have some work that is not yet on the main git it'll get deleted, so back those up first before syncing up with the new repo after forking

I'm not looking for an update to the V3 Release, however, is it possible to release a "bug-fix" patch? Most of these bugs have been around since V2 release and it would help to release something that makes such patches work smoother. For example, the V2 Patch is helpful (when it comes to TM's, Pokedex, etc.) but the fact that money and BP points don't appear isn't something that should be held off until the next patch (which is at an unknown release date IIRC)...

Of course, this post is probably in vain, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from. Having to switch to V1 for purchasing items, and having to switch to Japanese for Battle Subway, and so forth isn't ideal. Just my two cents.

I'm not looking for an update to the V3 Release, however, is it possible to release a "bug-fix" patch? Most of these bugs have been around since V2 release and it would help to release something that makes such patches work smoother. For example, the V2 Patch is helpful (when it comes to TM's, Pokedex, etc.) but the fact that money and BP points don't appear isn't something that should be held off until the next patch (which is at an unknown release date IIRC)...

Of course, this post is probably in vain, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from. Having to switch to V1 for purchasing items, and having to switch to Japanese for Battle Subway, and so forth isn't ideal. Just my two cents.

I probably could have NSSVELOCITY compile my edits with the latest for the GIT and that would fix the issues, but I think that would make v3 less attractive...well we could do that and have super speedie updates...which I'm known for...I just hate to ruin v3 excitement..:/

This should do it as long as you do it from the github site, only problems it would cause is if you have some work that is not yet on the main git it'll get deleted, so back those up first before syncing up with the new repo after forking

Thanks man, it worked u r gr8:kikkoman:

I get "wish.exe has come to an error and needs to close we apologize for any inconvenience." and gitbash don't even open. So all in all you're farther than i am!

& ruin, i dont remember using anything named wish.exe for github purposes. Just the internet explorer!

Um...I found a possible bug that may not have been fixed my puppy pokemon prevented use of item in battle...or something .uh like this "Puppy can't use Oran Berry has been prevented" and then he healed with an oran berry. Sorry for slush for example but I went through it to fast to read it word per word.

Um...I found a possible bug that may not have been fixed my puppy pokemon prevented use of item in battle...or something .uh like this "Puppy can't use Oran Berry has been prevented" and then he healed with an oran berry. Sorry for slush for example but I went through it to fast to read it word per word.

I'm calling it a night, but i'll check this when I'm back by a computer tomorrow/later (you are using the 16.txt I pushed up right? if not do so to find the problem faster)

I was finally! able to connect to random battles with my r4 just Used a clean rom, why a clean rom? Because you cant! connect to online mode with pokemons that hav names on english .

Try it for yourself

But why how can fix it to play with pokemons with english names?

I was finally! able to connect to random battles with my r4 just Used a clean rom, why a clean rom? Because you cant! connect to online mode with pokemons that hav names on english .

Try it for yourself

But why how can fix it to play with pokemons with english names?

Nintendo probably filters the names out, if thats the case it's not possible.

If I remember right 5 characters is the limit with character names. So if it has more than that it may block you too. I'd check to see if thats what is scanned and not the pokemon. Pokemon have smaller limit as well in Japan, so they could filter both.

/////////////////////////////Gone Tomorrow\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey guys, I will be gone tomorrow :(

If anyone can translate the save dialog when you attempt to save when already save file exists, I'd be appreicated. Also when you wipe out/defeated the Nurse speaks in japanese, or at least the first time you faint that I know of.

Edited by ruinairas

Im have now 50% completed translating 38 but no idea what this means:

The Shippuo しょうぶとちしきを たんきゅうできる はくぶつかんです lol

Ill update git with what i have k.

Edit: Its シッポウジムは 勝負と知識を 探求できる 博物館です in kanji:-)

i think the hiragana mentions baseball and kanji mentions restaurant/meal or something.

Doesn't matter, I'll try agin later.

Bye for now ruin.

Im have now 50% completed translating 38 but no idea what this means:

The Shippou Gym しょうぶとちしきを たんきゅうできる はくぶつかんです lol

Ill update git with what i have k.

I'll keep that in my to do list, I'm about to leave. I'll use my japanese table to figure it out. At glance it looks like something about baseball. lol

for anyone who needs help decoding this stuff I can make up a Kanji ruleset table. There are 3 forms of Japanese. Hiragana, Kanji, and Japanese with roman letters is Romaji

I have the entire Kanji rules from "My japanese coach DS" Figuring out the Kanji also solves Hiragana, simply because it means the same thing in english....eh it's confusing..I'll just do it to show ya folks. Uh, one last edit

Kanji decoded...Ok I bought some time..you can even use google translate in this form

う=u which is u

く=ku which is please

き=Gi which is come

と=to which is and

しょうぶとちしきを たんきゅうできる はくぶつかんです

u to gi gi ku

If you decode it and it makes no sense, note that japanese have a different structure for there sentences, they are practically backwards!

you do all that you get it in Romaji. From there...simply either look on the internet for bits of romaji...for example Watashi is I and ii=good iie=no...ugh later....gotta go grr

Good enough example...ugh. I really gotta go I hate leaving stuff unfinished!

scratch that, we're working with Kanji...my bad thats after Kana, I went to far forward...

It's not that hard. You follow the instructions to download the git, then you open the file (ex. a\0\0\2 for the main text) in PPTXT. Then, you go File -> Import All from Files and select the folder you downloaded the git to.

I was kidding ^_^

Well, I'm off later guys!