• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im posting in this thread for the first time and im fascinated by everyones'

progress on the translation so far.:grog:

And ,

I tested out the patch and here are a few bugs:

the shiny pokemon forme names on the pokedex are slightly elevated.

heart sweets description absent etc to name a few.

And *giggles* just to help all u translators out there ポケルマ seems to be PokeRus but

it seems to be missing in 159 summary description narc file.Do correct me if im wrong.

P.S What is the time there?:smile:

ポケルマ is indeed Pokerus. It may already been done for v3. you'd have to ask NSSVELOCITY. he's our forum stalker.

Velocity, about PokeRus, i checked almost all txt files in 0000 in the git repo but i coudn't find it:confused:

Velocity, there is also an extra full stop to the item description of Resistance Wing in the git which was recently updated!

Forgive me for talking too much:tongue:

I ve used ar codes to view shiny pokemon in pokedex but their male/female form names are higher tham others.

ruinairas, have experienced this?

while using ysmenu on my n5 (r4 clone), the v2 game shows a -4 error code...and i am VERY SURE I EDITED AND CHANGED IDs on both extinfo and infolib.dat. I tried using the clean version of the game and it gives me a -5 error code...what now!?:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof:

EDIT: .....used ndsts...and noticed that everytime i use endryptS advanced on the patched v2 rom....it won't change from decrypted mode to encrypted mode....am i doing something wrong? When I open the program and put it in the same folder as my patched v2 rom, i pressed 1 to encrypt iit but it saids that i can't open the rom....thought that was normal and ignored it...getting the feeling that my computer can't use endrypts advanced >.<

Ah finally I live again!

Velocity, about PokeRus, i checked almost all txt files in 0000 in the git repo but i coudn't find it:confused:

Velocity, there is also an extra full stop to the item description of Resistance Wing in the git which was recently updated!

Forgive me for talking too much:tongue:

I ve used ar codes to view shiny pokemon in pokedex but their male/female form names are higher tham others.

ruinairas, have experienced this?

I believe that is because there is no 'Pokerus' mentioned in the game summary(aside from the little status icon) if anything it'll be in Story git, PokeCenter's file more than likely if it hasn't been translated already.

It is very relaxing, yeah I made sure to bring the gits up to date in the mornings before class. Just finished going through 16 from scratch and made sure to at least write something in english so that people can find the line faster and fix it up/localize it if possible. I would test out all the attacks myself but I seem to have misplaced my DS unless my brother took it while I dropped him off at work today. And Desmume isn't being very cooperative with the cheat codes to change attacks right now -_-

P.S.

Yeah no clue wtf is up 'Cannot save cheat file' so I'll push 16 to the main git for those who want to localize/fix what I missed and add the forme's stuff terravoltage did as well

Edit:

Just got both gits up to date again

Ah finally I live again!

I believe that is because there is no 'Pokerus' mentioned in the game summary(aside from the little status icon) if anything it'll be in Story git, PokeCenter's file more than likely if it hasn't been translated already.

SCANNING....lol if it's in the Story git I'll probably run across it soon.

Edit: I got a headache, but I can't stop working...I'm a WoRKAHOLIC