Pokéshifter - FIXED *2

Battle Subway - BROKEN *3

1: Move changed to "Bit by Bit"

2: Original files returned.

3: It's only broken if you encounter a certain trainer. Which is the one

That's the current v3 status.

--------------------------------------------

Just means more progress. :>

Not when edits happen on the same file, with different changes for the same things :P

--------------------------------------------

Side-note: I have 1.7GB AVI of all the dialog up to/including the first town to check the English. But you fixed most of them already, lol. It also takes 28 minutes to get to that point.

Oh BTW I randomly noticed, when teaching uh. Dig or Level Ground to my Warubiru, it was like "do you want to teach this move? the other move will be r" and replaced is cut off. I tried it a few times. It was only that specific TM. Will clarify this in a few.

Hello all, I have a quick question. I'm rather new, I actually just found this forum today; I was wondering what's the difference between the links in the first post and what's the difference between "new logo" and "old logo". Sorry for such a noob question.

Hello all, I have a quick question. I'm rather new, I actually just found this forum today; I was wondering what's the difference between the links in the first post and what's the difference between "new logo" and "old logo". Sorry for such a noob question.

Kaarosu removed them images, but the difference is just the title screen Pokemon Logo.

Sorry having trouble here. I encountered white screen finally =.=.

From the trouble shooter, i seems the only problem to get white screen are..

i didn encrypt properly OR i used the v3 /v2 patch thing.

What i wanted to know is which is patch v2 and v3?

And i can only run the game on YSmenu is this normal?

When i tried to run without YS, i tried tick and untick but instead of japanese word boxes in middle, i only have 2? so i tried tick the 2nd one and also without.

It gives me error-5..

Im using DSTT btw

Honestly, I'm only interested in the parts of Story that tell me to go places, so I don't get lost. (At least for this release) and the Gym Puzzles. (Second gym was hell T.T)

Is there anything else after that, that is totally needed?

Thank you spot, it was getting rather irritating to see the same question over and over again.

When is v3 coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk I personally wouldn't mind for next week lol I'd give me plenty of time to do some hefty work on the story. People got a little spoiled with me releasing a patch as is =p

Dunno why, but Kazo's site still has the V1 there...

No V2 yet there... Did he forget to update it or sumthing??

Anyways, I will wait patiently :)

Strange, I though he updated it. He might update sometime.

-----------------------------------------------------

when's the next update?

Asking for the next update might get you a infraction and/or ban as posted here.

As for now, there is NO ETA FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, stop asking please and wait patiently.

-----------------------------------------------------

When is v3 coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk I personally wouldn't mind for next week lol I'd give me plenty of time to do some hefty work on the story. People got a little spoiled with me releasing a patch as is =p

When you finish the rest of the game :P

LOL theres still ppl asking when v3 is coming out??? XDD they surely are impatient i guess they dont know how much work u guys have on translating the game they must think its pretty easy -.-

Anyways n1 job to every ppl helping in this project im starting to think that GameFreak should hire all of u to help them translate the game xD

Hi im posting in this thread for the first time and im fascinated by everyones'

progress on the translation so far.:grog:

And ,

I tested out the patch and here are a few bugs:

the shiny pokemon forme names on the pokedex are slightly elevated.

heart sweets description absent etc to name a few.

And *giggles* just to help all u translators out there ポケルマ seems to be PokeRus but

it seems to be missing in 159 summary description narc file.Do correct me if im wrong.

P.S What is the time there?:smile:

Hi im posting in this thread for the first time and im fascinated by everyones'

progress on the translation so far.:grog:

And ,

I tested out the patch and here are a few bugs:

the shiny pokemon forme names on the pokedex are slightly elevated.

heart sweets description absent etc to name a few.

And *giggles* just to help all u translators out there ポケルマ seems to be PokeRus but

it seems to be missing in 159 summary description narc file.Do correct me if im wrong.

P.S What is the time there?:smile:

5:40 PM in my area.