Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Velocity

The Kata Theory was correct with the battle subway crashes. I downloaded the V2 Patch with Kata names and the Battle Subway played as it would normally. With no freezes what-so-ever.

Think it's possible to somehow bypass the edit check, and make it so that the names can appear in English, but don't freeze the Battle Subway? Also, the BP (like the Pokedollars) don't show when trying to buy something.

Hi,im just expericeing some probmes whith v2 patch,i think its diffrent to others,here is what happened:

Me and my freind have a R4I.SDHC and M3I Zero,this doesnt matter as the games work on mine and his.

We went into the union room for a triple battle with our refreshed team.

he hosted.

when it came up on my screen,it cancled and didnt work.i tryed on mine,it was only letting us do 1 on 1 battles.

the only thing i could think stoping it was i had patched v2 of black and he had an original version of white on it.could you help me put please?

"Throws computer out the window". URGH! my computer has been randomly crashing! and uh this time it currupted my NARC FILE. Time to backtrack....again *hits head* luckly I posted my stuff to other people. Although I did a quite a bit of changes since then...oh well, it's life it happens.

now imagine work in a laptop pentium III with 192mb of ram 20gb of disk

i would kill myself.

i agree

but there is the worst part

my dad sold my god laptop pentium 4 512 mb saying that would buy me a new one

my dad sold it but my mom said spending money on computers money is needed in more important things

and im waiting for xmas a new one.

just to ask what would u choose 64 bit or 32 bit?

i agree

but there is the worst part

my dad sold my god laptop pentium 4 512 mb saying that would buy me a new one

my dad sold it but my mom said spending money on computers money is needed in more important things

and im waiting for xmas a new one.

just to ask what would u choose 64 bit or 32 bit?

laptops are chap no days even desktops i mean i have 4 i bought them from 100-700 and they are good as hell anway i hope you get something decent this xmas

and once again guys keep up the good work, quick question about the storyline translation that ruinaira is working on.

would this part be in the next patch and does it have everything people say around the two first towns?

thanks again guys!

Rah, I'm back, what's been going on while I was away? I see we have a new patch out.

I've answered aboue 100+ questions, fixed most major bugs for v3.

ruinairas been working the story Git and getting a nice bit done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Velocity

The Kata Theory was correct with the battle subway crashes. I downloaded the V2 Patch with Kata names and the Battle Subway played as it would normally. With no freezes what-so-ever.

Think it's possible to somehow bypass the edit check, and make it so that the names can appear in English, but don't freeze the Battle Subway? Also, the BP (like the Pokedollars) don't show when trying to buy something.

The thing about it is, only the small school boy crashes the game, you just have to be unlucky when going through in English not to be matched up with him.

BP - I'll look into it.

-------------------------------------

Laptop people.

I'm happy I have 3 computers for myself :)

I've answered aboue 100+ questions, fixed most major bugs for v3.

ruinairas been working the story Git and getting a nice bit done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya,i just put a comment on a bit back saying about the union room,i couldent do tripile battles with my freind,i have the english patched v2 and he had a normal none patched one.does this affect anything?

Hi,

I am just wondering what is the difference between the "Exp Patched" and non-patched downloads? Does the "Exp Patched" apply the exp patch as well as the English, or is it for versions with the exp patch already applied?

I ask because I have 2 versions currently: a Japanese version with a few bits of english in the intro but no english in game (changing the text type under options does nothing), which allows xp gain.

Then a version with the English logo and English text in game...which has no xp gain.

I tried patching my Japanese version with "Exp Patched" download and it still doesn't appear in English. I tried to use the hex patch on the English version and I still can't gain xp.

Never mind unfortunately it just froze again. On the contrary will there be anyway to bypass this?

From the sounds of it, seems like it's AP related stuff dunno if anything can be done maybe Rudolph will fix it. We'll just keep an eye on it for now.

What do you guys mean by clean ROM? and could I get one off the internet?

Alright guys last thread got locked due to piracy getting out of hand, I ask that you please read the rules. Do not ASK about downloading ROMS, do not SAY you downloaded a ROM, do not give advice on how to locate ROMs. Otherwise you'll be banned. Rules in a Nutshell.

First

Words

On

The

Thread.