Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Eng translation of text when saving - FIXED

- It's a Critical Hit! - FIXED

- Wifi Configuration, etc - Will attempt

I'll look into the rest, anyone want to help me out here?

I so would if I knew what I was doing ^^; unfortinately I know nothing about japanese...

i want to try it out but all the text is in japanise and can't be translated by translators

well there isnt all that much to do right now anyways until dream world is up. Plus it isnt all that dificult to navigate using trial and error.

well there isnt all that much to do right now anyways until dream world is up. Plus it isnt all that dificult to navigate using trial and error.

where do you sign up and where do you put the game sync code can't tell am okay finding everything else though trial and error atm just having trouble with that bit

So there's only 2 real bugs left now?

Someone posted the issue of the Battle Subway on GBA Temp. A user explained that the game detects edits of any kind, being as that the names are edited into English, he stated that, that was the issue. I have yet to test this, but does it seem plausible? A similar issue occurs with Wi-Fi and edited pokemon.

I'll possibly test this theory later on.

Someone posted the issue of the Battle Subway on GBA Temp. A user explained that the game detects edits of any kind, being as that the names are edited into English, he stated that, that was the issue. I have yet to test this, but does it seem plausible? A similar issue occurs with Wi-Fi and edited pokemon.

I'll possibly test this theory later on.

I've played through and found the trainer that crashed the edit ROM. On a clean ROM, it worked as expected. So this could be true.

Did some minor nitty-gritty changes on 235.txt and 236.txt. Capitalized Pokémon names, replaced Pokemon with Pokémon, and changed canon to cannon. Have little idea how GIThub works, but I think I submitted it right.

The only discrepancy I had was the question of what Rohbushin/Roopushin/Roobushin's name really is. I left it as the original spelling in the text.

Just registered to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone contributing here. Before the patch, I had like 10 tabs open with guides and translations to various things and it got pretty tedious.

I also wanted to report a minor glitch I noticed with the latest patch (V2). When I try to buy an item in the PokeMart, the spot that usually displays how much money I currently have is blank. I read most of the pages in this thread and didn't see it mentioned, but I might have missed it. If it helps, I'm using the New Style EXP patch for Pokemon Black and using DeSmuME2010EX. Otherwise, the patch works fantastic, so THANK YOU everyone!