Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long Version: It is literally impossible with ARDSi to play any games on it. Hell, you are lucky if you can get the ARDSi to load basic homebrew. The ARDSi was built with only enough power to load up, select the code(s), and inject the code(s) into the loading stream.

Short Version: It can not play nds games. Buy a flashcart off of eBay or a game-centered website.

Shortest Version: No.

lame.. what flashcart should i get and where?

Hey velocity, what was your fix for your tm bug? and where was it located. I'm going to add it to my current work on the story so that I can go through the game while working on it without it freezing.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2&p=98067&viewfull=1#post98067

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and btw Little by Little has no name in battle...it's a move thats like this " " lol

The attack name doesn't match up with Pokesav, and I don't have a save with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a SuperCard DSTWO and I would recommend it to everyone. It has a lot of positives and extra features other flashcarts don't have, but is very pricy.

I would have gotten one of these, but I already had a M3i Zero. Works well enough for me.

I'd like to quickly remind everyone that they should looks through the pages before posting an error or complaint, Many of these have already been fixed and caught.

Yeah Yeah, I know there are 120 pages, If you cared enough to post then I believe you should have the patience to read a few pages.

Also, Please read the first post about how to patch your games. Not that hard :3

@NSSVelocity

http://www.mediafire.com/?5kt0soc33amgc70

Save type: 512mb Wood R4 1.13

Dokkora has Little by Little as its second move. When it learned it, Little by Little did show up as the name of what was going to be learned in the prompt but when showing it with the other 4 moves it is blank as it at other times.

EDIT: Little by Little is called Nashikkuz in translated Pokesav 0.04.

Serebii lists it as Nashikuzushi (なしくずし)

0204.txt - Line 409

LittleByLittle

Little by Little exceeds the max text length for the box. Removing the spaces allows it to fit and show up. Not the best fix, but it works and the move still has the same name.

pokemon6black0218056.png

Serebii lists it as Nashikuzushi (なしくずし)

Bulbapedia list it as Little by Little.

Just dropping by to let people know I'm alive, just swamped with lots of work. I'll try to catch up on stuff a bit tonight but can't really pay much attention to this till wed.

No problem, I've been holding down the fort while you've been gone.

Now that I've forked the Git, you shouldn't have to browse through the topic looking for my edits.

No problem, I've been holding down the fort while you've been gone.

Now that I've forked the Git, you shouldn't have to browse through the topic looking for my edits.

Awesome! Just updated the Git with your changes as well. Thanks!

So the only bugs that are missing are metro and the other one was......... well there are another things that im pointing out...

I just would like to know if there is going to be for V3:

- Eng translation of text when saving

- Wifi Configuration, unioun room battle, gts and etc at least the most important....

-Metro with the most important eng trans at least...... T_T please..

- Correct eng translations of battle efects for example: It's a Critical Hit!, (that's still in japanese or another like Kenhouro flew up high! for example....., instead of that it says something else and the one of lazy too, etc, well at least those are one of the most important things... xD... Thanks for all your work guys...