Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

where i find the new patch link?

If you mean v3, then it's not out yet. All patch links will be in the official post (1st Post) along with a announcement.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so I got an old version of the english patch working on my R4i (its a clone i guess?) and now there is an update. I patched the working file and it doesn't work. Good thing i backed up the old one, but still, I would really enjoy the new update, so if anybody could be so kind as to explain how i would go about patching a white file and have it continue to work would be awesome. Love the work guys and girls, keep it up ^^

When patching a ROM with the English patch, it HAS to be a CLEAN ROM for it to work.

---------------------------------------------------

Side-note, I've seen to have pick up the FAQ guy for the project :P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean v3, then it's not out yet. All patch links will be in the official post (1st Post) along with a announcement.

When patching a ROM with the English patch, it HAS to be a CLEAN ROM for it to work.

---------------------------------------------------

Side-note, I've seen to have pick up the FAQ guy for the project :P

Yeah I know it has to be a clean rom, but clean roms don't work on the R4i =(

i cant find it

In the first post, scroll down to a section with big words called "Downloads".

I can't help you find it any better :/

Alright, don't think its gonna work but thanks a lot for your help and helping others :D

Someones got to take care of the carnage from the questions ;)

hey im using an ardsi because i dont have an r4 or dstt but when i go to load up the screens just go blank. has anyone run these on an ardsi sucessfully?

Long Version: It is literally impossible with ARDSi to play any games on it. Hell, you are lucky if you can get the ARDSi to load basic homebrew. The ARDSi was built with only enough power to load up, select the code(s), and inject the code(s) into the loading stream.

Short Version: It can not play nds games. Buy a flashcart off of eBay or a game-centered website.

Shortest Version: No.