• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I extract the 2.narc from my ROM using nitro

then open the narc file 2.narc using PPTXT

then import the githubs folder contains 2 folder 0000 and 0001

then hit Write to Narc

then reinsert the 2.narc to my ROM

Does it guarantee I got the lastest stuff?

Basically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone =)

I have a big problem and i hope someone can help me.

I have the Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.6, when i trie to load my savegame which i used on my pc (desmume)before, it doesnt work.

It always says "new game" and so on but i cant open my save file. Is there any fix for this problem? I saved the .sav file on the SD-Card.......

Hope for help=)

kind regards

After loading the ROM in Desmume, go to "File -> Inport Backup Memory" and select the save file.

Basically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After loading the ROM in Desmume, go to "File -> Inport Backup Memory" and select the save file.

Thanks but the problem is that i want to play my save file on my nintendo dsi which i used on my pc before. so is it possible to open a save file without starting new game?

Thanks but the problem is that i want to play my save file on my nintendo dsi which i used on my pc before. so is it possible to open a save file without starting new game?

If you started play on Desmume, start the same and save then go to "File ->Export Backup Memory" and copy the created save to the device.

This is what I'm doing and it works.

Hey, requesting some help please.

I've been trying to get Pokemon Black to work since beta v2 came out, with each version the results have been the same. This is what I do to the games:

1. Patch it with the translation+exp patch using Xdelta GUI

2. Patch it with Rudolph's patch

3. Decrypt to encrypt, encrypt to decrypt using eNDryptS to get the true game ID

4. Find the new game ID with R4CCE.

5. Edit the v6.30 infolib.dat and extinfo.dat files with the new game ID

On Desmume, the game works fine, but it won't save, and says there's an error when I try to make a save state. In-game, I press X, go to save, and click yes. The saving animation happens, but no save file is made.

On my DS, I'm using the R4i SDHC from r4sdhc.com . I've put on YSMenu and Wood R4. On YSMenu, if the infolib.dat and extinfo.dat haven't got the patched game ID, it gives me an errorcode=-4, but if I fix them it gives me an errorcode=-5. On Wood R4, the game works up until Professor Araragi's intro speech. Once her speech ends, it's supposed to show the season, and then show an animation with the professor walking into a house, just before your fight in your room. Instead, the game just freezes.

Any help would be appreciated, really want to play this, preferably on YSMenu

On Desmume, the game works fine, but it won't save, and says there's an error when I try to make a save state. In-game, I press X, go to save, and click yes. The saving animation happens, but no save file is made.

I fixed my savestate problem by deleting the desmume.ini file, you just have to setup the keys again if changed.

I don't have a R4, so I can't help you on that.

Found another bug. The game freezes when you try to go to the GL: Battle Tournament screen.

I'll mark it in my todo list.

I can't get mine to freeze when opening the menu. It only freeze's when I try to exit, which fails at soft-reseting.

-------------------------------------------

Any word on if the Toxic Orb hanging is going to be fixed in the next patch?

Fixed for next version.

um... it wont let me go on random wi-fi with my pokemon if they have english names, so is there any way you can make it so their names appear in english, but stay in katakana in the actual coding?

For it to show up as English, the coding needs to be changed. Just use the "Kata Names" patch which should allow random wi-fi.

For it to show up as English, the coding needs to be changed. Just use the "Kata Names" patch which should allow random wi-fi.

ok, if thats the only way.

i'm already using the katakana names patch, but i would like to be able to view the names in english, but the games coding still thinks they are in japanese.

anyway, i switched all my pokemon back to their katakana names, and im using it like that,

I hope this prevents any more questions:

Toxic Orb - FIXED

4 Moves / TM-HM - FIXED

Shop Money amount - FIXED

Little by Little - FIXED

Battle Subway - BROKEN*

Pokeshifter - BROKEN

This is the current status from v3, which will be out at a later date.

*It's only broken if you encounter a certain trainer. Which is the one

---------------------------------------

Toxic Orb Fix

0016.txt - Line 241-243

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!
The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!
The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!

4 Moves / TM-HM Fix

0158.txt - Line 33

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 wants to learn \xf000ć\x0001\x0001\xfffeHowever, \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 already knows 4 moves!\xf000븁\x0000\xfffeShould a move be deleted and be\xfffereplaced with \xf000ć\x0001\x0001?

Little by Little Fix

0204.txt - Line 409

LittleByLittle

Little by Little exceeds the max text length for the box. Removing the spaces allows it to fit and show up. Not the best fix, but it works and the move still has the same name.

Edited by NSSVelocity
Little by Little added.

Okay so I got an old version of the english patch working on my R4i (its a clone i guess?) and now there is an update. I patched the working file and it doesn't work. Good thing i backed up the old one, but still, I would really enjoy the new update, so if anybody could be so kind as to explain how i would go about patching a white file and have it continue to work would be awesome. Love the work guys and girls, keep it up ^^