Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, You can't really find a complete faq on black or white yet (in English anyway). I am hoping there are some older gen legends that can be caught.Not seeing it yet. But I think those people who haven't played through it yet are going to be satisfied with how many pokers there are to catch in these games overall.

ANYWAY the gts isn't working for me. Whenever I try to deposit a poker it gives me the name of said poker mixed in with some Japanese lang and just takes me back to the main options (seek pokemon, deposit, etc). I don't know if this is a bug or what. I am using a dstt. So it might be just that. This thread has gotten so damn long it's hard just to find out. I haven't had any problems what so ever until this.

Hey not to be a bother, but do you happen to know the commands for writing text.

Here is your pokemon/xfffetake good care of it! that kind of thing. also what is the max characters per line. I could probably figure it out myself, but it'd take a while going by trial and error.

just a thought, youve probobly herd this before but, in the next patch update could you guys try to translate more of the storyline characters. im sorta stuck after the first gym because i have no idea what anyone is saying. also where is them most current patch? ive ben using the one on page one for pokemon black. thanks for all that you guys are doing!

just a thought, youve probobly herd this before but, in the next patch update could you guys try to translate more of the storyline characters. im sorta stuck after the first gym because i have no idea what anyone is saying. also where is them most current patch? ive ben using the one on page one for pokemon black. thanks for all that you guys are doing!

I'm currently working on that HERE If you ever get stuck again let me know. I can either translate that part out for you and/or I can simply tell you how to do it. I've beaten the game 3 times, and going through it again to translate it.

Not sure if this has already been posted, sorry if so.

When your pokemon gets paralyzed the text is switched around.

As in when it is first paralyzed it says "pokemon is paralyzed and cannot move" instead of "might be unable to move"

as does when the pokemon is actually unable to move it says "pokemon is paralyzed and may be unable to move" instead of "pokemon is paralyzed and cannot move"

Not sure if this has already been posted, sorry if so.

When your pokemon gets paralyzed the text is switched around.

As in when it is first paralyzed it says "pokemon is paralyzed and cannot move" instead of "might be unable to move"

as does when the pokemon is actually unable to move it says "pokemon is paralyzed and may be unable to move" instead of "pokemon is paralyzed and cannot move"

I believe that was reported before. Not sure if it's been fixed or not.

Do it exactly like this

Create folder on desktop

folder>Pokemon Black.nds

Folder>DeltaGUI

Folder>patch

Open delta and click the patch (the top one) and select your patch

then select the second one (Pokemon black.nds)

From there it will look like the program is freezing..but its not

then look in folder and look for Pokemon black_patched.nds

Thanks - but I can't find it.. I searched my computer for Pokemon White, but only the clean ROM was found. Maybe it just patched the clean ROM?

puff.

well on my computer the patched one appears right next to the clean rom and it never patches the original in my comp. try downloading xDelta GUI by it self

After you beat the first Gym go to the Dream Ruins to the right of the city, after all that you go into the buildings where the one scientist girl took you, they'll give you something then you'll be able to advance.

Uh, I'm sorry for making the size big, but I would just like to make sure that this issue gets across...

Ever since v2, the PokéShifter is not working anymore. The DS that's using the DS Download Play gets stuck at the Nintendo logo now.

I am actually using the PokéShifter via my un-English'd version of the ROM, and I was able to use the PokéShifter on v1. I am thinking that the main culprit here is the translations that you've done to the PokéShifter or something.

Same thing happens with the Transfer Machine, too... The other DS gets stuck at the Nintendo Logo.

Yes I do have a 4th gen JP cart, and as I said I've been successfully transferring stuff before v2...

Uhm ... Can't play the Game on my R4-SDHC ... Playin' it at a DSL ...

What can I do to play the patched Game?

Original Jap runs, but not the patched Version of PKMN White with the new english patch v2 ...

=/

Pls help me!

Yeah all you need is NitroExplorer2b and PPTXT and you're set. Main files are located in a/0/0/2 and story files are in a/0/0/3.

Extract 2 and 3 with NitroExplorer2b, edit them with PPTXT (Always remember to File>Write to Narc) then re-inject them back into the game with NitroExplorer2b again... and test :D

P.S.

Download the source from the githubs, PPTXT has an Import all from files option :D

P.P.S.

Anyone who can't wait for a v2.1 do this cause my laptop is crapping out and failing to show japanese text properly out of nowhere so I really can't do much right now.

so I extract the 2.narc from my ROM using nitro

then open the narc file 2.narc using PPTXT

then import the githubs folder contains 2 folder 0000 and 0001

then hit Write to Narc

then reinsert the 2.narc to my ROM

Does it guarantee I got the lastest stuff?

Hi everyone =)

I have a big problem and i hope someone can help me.

I have the Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.6, when i trie to load my savegame which i used on my pc (desmume)before, it doesnt work.

It always says "new game" and so on but i cant open my save file. Is there any fix for this problem? I saved the .sav file on the SD-Card.......

Hope for help=)

kind regards