Top Posters In This Topic

I fix the message, lol

pokemon6black048202.png

As expected, the game didn't lock up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here's the correct fix:

0016.txt - Line 241-243

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!
The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!
The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 got covered in poison from \xfffethe \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001!

got another one for you frozen:

アロエ (Aloe)

フウロ (Fuuro)

カミツレ (Chamomile)

hey sorry shadow i have been studying for a test so i havent seen this the first 2 is correct but the last one is kamitsure if u know a translated name then thats all i could help you with .. im sorry i wasnt responsive.

hope that you got them from someone else by now but figure i would if not.

Hello, I recently opened a thread to support the STORY TRANSLATION. However, I feel it's safe to say I should ask YOU the COMMUNITY a question. It is practically impossible to be able to get every thing 100% in english without fully understanding both languages. However, I could go through the game again and have every character translated into english that matches the game story line. This of course without doubt will have many mistranslations, but it will serve the same purpose as a official english game. Please reside to this thread and post if you would or wouldn't want me to try and do this. I'm not going to do it if people won't want it.

Does anyone know if 0144 is suppose to be in English or French. If it's French then we're in luck. I'm quite fluent in French. I've had several years of study on it.

Edit: Also does anyone know where I can find the story line text files. I've been looking but so far no luck.

has anyone had the same glitch as me where after you beat the game, the english patch stops working? All the moves, names, etcc... turned back into japanese. I've tried puttting the patch again on clean roms and then using those with my current save file, but that didn't work.

I am using an Acekard 2i with the latest firmware of AKAIO.

Hey, Velocity. How do you open up the files to view it? I got all of the game engine dumped. I have the whole A>0>0>3 thing, but how do I extract it so I can actually edit it. I need to know so I can check if I create line breaks or faults when working with the story lines.

lol.JPG

lol.JPG.4d498eb86cc8b7bcea061499bb41ff76

has anyone had the same glitch as me where after you beat the game, the english patch stops working? All the moves, names, etcc... turned back into japanese. I've tried puttting the patch again on clean roms and then using those with my current save file, but that didn't work.

I am using an Acekard 2i with the latest firmware of AKAIO.

go to options and go to 5th option and change it. try that.

Kaarosu has made a more detailed tutorial here: http://www.mediafire.com/?br9p1ec1a7o9u4g

-------------------------------------------

Programs needed:

- PPTXT

- Nitro ROM Explorer

-------------------------------------------

Editing text and updating the file:

1.) First open the ROM in Nitro ROM Explorer:

step1ws.png

2.) Go down to a/0/0/? (2 is Main text, 3 is Story) and extract:

step2fa.png

3.) Save it as #.narc (depending the file extracting) :

step3r.png

4.) Open PPTXT, go to "File -> Open Narc", and open the extracted file:

step4lh.png

5.) Edit the text!

step5v.th.png

6.) After editing in PPTXT, save the text and go to "File -> Write to Narc" or changes won't be saved!.

step7f.th.png

7.) Back in Nitro ROM Explorer, simple reinsert the .narc and try your edits out:

step6i.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

Making you own patch update:

For Main: http://github.com/projectpokemon/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files

For Story: http://github.com/projectpokemon/Pokemon-Black-White-Story-Translation-Files

1.) Open the GIT of what your importing and "Download Source":

step1s.png

2.) Extract it somewhere easy to find:

step2s.png

3.) Extract the #.narc (2 is Main text, 3 is Story), and open it in PPTXT:

step4lh.png

4.) Go to "File -> Import from files" and select the extract GIT download folder. This folder must contain the "0000" and "0001" folder from the download:

step3i.th.png

5.) When it's finished importing go to "File -> Write to Narc" or changes won't be saved!.

step5q.th.png

6.) Back in Nitro ROM Explorer, simple reinsert the .narc and enjoy:

step6i.png

Edited by NSSVelocity
Importing for GIT