Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to the other in-battle move effects such as Detect/Protect, the paralyzed messages are reversed. I'm not sure if the problem was the original translation mixed the two up or if it's just a mismatched description due to a line break like the other moves. Mixed up are:

"[Pokemon] paralzyed.

It may be unable to move!"

and

"[Pokemon] is paralyzed

and can't move!"

Hello, I got a simple question has NSS fixed the problem with teaching moves to Pokemon? If so would it be possible to implement those fixes today with 2.1b so that people can continue there games without the ????!?!??! omg omg ERRROR!!!?!?!? message lol. Just wondering =D

Hello, I got a simple question has NSS fixed the problem with teaching moves to Pokemon? If so would it be possible to implement those fixes today with 2.1b so that people can continue there games without the ????!?!??! omg omg ERRROR!!!?!?!? message lol. Just wondering =D

Ether I fix the problem, Or were going to have to removed the last line of text completely. Kaarosu is merging the current Git's into the main one, so v2.1 might be out soon.

sorry been busy all day just got to working on this, though pptxt is out now so people can just download the source and repack their narcs themselves now... though I doubt many people know how to so I may make a tutorial of sorts and have people do their own changes all they'd have to do is grab the latest stuff from the github... but we'll see

sorry been busy all day just got to working on this, though pptxt is out now so people can just download the source and repack their narcs themselves now... though I doubt many people know how to so I may make a tutorial of sorts and have people do their own changes all they'd have to do is grab the latest stuff from the github... but we'll see

This will help me test changes nice and quickly :D

This will help me test changes nice and quickly :D

Yeah all you need is NitroExplorer2b and PPTXT and you're set. Main files are located in a/0/0/2 and story files are in a/0/0/3.

Extract 2 and 3 with NitroExplorer2b, edit them with PPTXT (Always remember to File>Write to Narc) then re-inject them back into the game with NitroExplorer2b again... and test :D

P.S.

Download the source from the githubs, PPTXT has an Import all from files option :D

P.P.S.

Anyone who can't wait for a v2.1 do this cause my laptop is crapping out and failing to show japanese text properly out of nowhere so I really can't do much right now.

ok, thethorndog, i have tested with these results:

tested your save to 4 different patched versions of black

with the 3 beta versions of the patches, i wasn't able to recreate the issue

with the official patch, i did however ran into the issue once, but since then i haven't had it occur again

did you have any cheats on while you saved the game??

could i possibly get an english patch that the game does not frezze in?