Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the union problem has been fixed by the rudolph's patch for your version

the C-Gear issue i haven't been able to reproduce that, i personally heard of this issue but mine won't freeze while using the c-gear

thethorndog, could you upload your save and i will see if i can if i get the freeze to happen

ok, thethorndog, i have tested with these results:

tested your save to 4 different patched versions of black

with the 3 beta versions of the patches, i wasn't able to recreate the issue

with the official patch, i did however ran into the issue once, but since then i haven't had it occur again

did you have any cheats on while you saved the game??

Any word on a release for patch version 2? I know the game is coming out in spring but I really wish we could have more story translated. It's also confusing because you don't know where you have to go sometimes.

Do what any intelligent nub would do when you are left without a way to move FORWARD. Try going BACKWARDS. ;D

ok, i really need help with this one, i know these are the high link rewards and descriptions in here, but sadly for some unknown reason, i can't seem to get them to fit them in the right spots, could anyone help me with this:

やせいの ポケモンと すこし\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと とても\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと かなり\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと すこし\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと とても\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと かなり\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

あるいているときに タマゴが\xfffeすこし かえりやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

あるいているときに タマゴが\xfffeとても かえりやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

あるいているときに タマゴが\xfffeかなり かえりやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンが すこし\xfffeなつきやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンが とても\xfffeなつきやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンが かなり\xfffeなつきやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

フレンドリィショップで\xfffe10%オフの やすうりが はじまります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

フレンドリィショップで\xfffe25%オフの やすうりが はじまります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

フレンドリィショップで\xfffe50%オフの やすうりが はじまります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffeたいりょくが すこし かいふくします

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffeたいりょくが とても かいふくします

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffeたいりょくが かなり かいふくします

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffePPが すこし かいふくします

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffePPが とても かいふくします

このパワーを つかうと\xfffeそのばで せんとうにいる ポケモンの\xfffePPが かなり かいふくします

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeすこし あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeとても あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeすこし へります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeとても へります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeかなり へります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる おこづかいが\xfffeすこし あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる おこづかいが\xfffeとても あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる おこづかいが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンを ほかくする かくりつが\xfffeすこし あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンを ほかくする かくりつが\xfffeとても あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

ポケモンを ほかくする かくりつが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

あるいているときに タマゴが\xfffeかなり かえりやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

フレンドリィショップで\xfffe50%オフの やすうりが はじまります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

ポケモンが かなり\xfffeなつきやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる おこづかいが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

ポケモンを ほかくする かくりつが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 30ふん です

このパワーを うけとると\xfffeてもちにいる すべての ポケモンが\xfffeぜんかい します

あるいているときに タマゴが\xfffeかなり かえりやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

フレンドリィショップで\xfffe50%オフの やすうりが はじまります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

ポケモンが かなり\xfffeなつきやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる けいけんちが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

たたかったあと もらえる おこづかいが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

ポケモンを ほかくする かくりつが\xfffeかなり あがります\xfffeこうかは 60ふん です

here is the information i found, yeah before anyone comes in and says something, this is directly from serebii

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/highlinkpower.shtml

I don't know if this helps any but uh

Line 1:It increases wild encounter rate \ xfffe slightly \ xfffe it lasts for 3 minutes.

Line 2:It increases wild encounter rate\ xfffe by double\ xfffe it lasts for 3 minutes.

Line 3:Chances of capturing \ xfffe a pokemon increases\ xfffe it lasts for 3 minutes.

Line 4:It decreases wild encounter rate \ xfffe greatly \ xfffe it lasts for 3 minutes.

Line 5:It decreases wild encounter rate \ xfffe harshly\ xfffe it lasts for 3 minutes.

やせいの ポケモンと すこし\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと とても\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと かなり\xfffeそうぐうしやすく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと すこし\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと とても\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

やせいの ポケモンと かなり\xfffeそうぐうしづらく なります\xfffeこうかは 3ふん です

just trying to help dont be mad at me for trying :(

EDIT: UGH my keyboard and sticky keys thing is messing me all up I give up for now just typing this is proving to be a pain

I don't know if this helps any but uh

And a little wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe it easier Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

And very wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe it easier Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Pretty wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe it easier Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

And a little wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe makes it difficult Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

And very wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe is so difficult Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Pretty wild Pokémon in the \ xfffe is so difficult Guushi \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

When an egg is not a \ xfffe little easier hatch \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

When an egg is not a \ xfffe is very easy to hatch \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

When an egg is not a \ xfffe much easier to hatch \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Pokemon is a little \ xfffe helps Natsuki \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Pokemon is so \ xfffe helps Natsuki \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Pokemon is quite \ xfffe helps Natsuki \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

The Friendly \ xfffe10% No wonder we are starting off easy \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

The Friendly \ xfffe25% No wonder we are starting off easy \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

The Friendly \ xfffe50% No wonder we are starting off easy \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffe Ifuku the force or a bit scrambled or

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffe Yokuga and scrambled it to you or Ifuku

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffe the Ifuku Yokuga Rika Kana or roasted

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffePP will do a bit Ifuku

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffePP will do very Ifuku

Spending power and this \ xfffe not long ago on the Pokemon that have the \ xfffePP Ifuku or rather the

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe little porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe very porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe little Herimasu \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe very Herimasu \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe pretty Herimasu \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

After you get the allowance battled \ xfffe little porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

After you get the allowance battled \ xfffe very porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

After you get the allowance battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe I do this in The poop 3

Tsuka Kuri sure that the other Pokemon \ xfffe little porter \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Tsuka Kuri sure that the other Pokemon \ xfffe very porter \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

Sure that the other Pokemon Tsuka Kuri \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe you do this 3 minute walk

When an egg is not a \ xfffe much easier to hatch \ xfffe you do this 30 minute walk

The Friendly \ xfffe50% No wonder we are starting off easy \ xfffe do I do this 30 Fu

Pokemon is quite \ xfffe helps Natsuki \ xfffe you do this 30 minute walk

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe you do this 30 minute walk

After you get the allowance battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe you do this 30 minute walk

Tsuka Kuri sure that the other Pokemon \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe What is this poop 3 0

And this power Uketoru \ xfffe Pokemon rice to all the \ xfffe or Zen Sui Shima

When an egg is not a \ xfffe much easier to hatch \ xfffe you do this 60 minute walk

The Friendly \ xfffe50% No wonder we are starting off easy \ xfffe do I do this 60 Fu

Pokemon is quite \ xfffe helps Natsuki \ xfffe you do this 60 minute walk

Then immediately get the experience regarding battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe you do this 60 minute walk

After you get the allowance battled \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe you do this 60 minute walk

Tsuka Kuri sure that the other Pokemon \ xfffe quite porter \ xfffe What is this poop 6 0

just trying to help dont be mad at me for trying :(

Please, put it in a SPOILER tag.

And..."What is this poop" made me laugh. "I do this in the poop" made me laugh hard. xD Hopefully, they're not the real translations we'll be using or else we'll all die laughing when we play.

umm.. ok??? are you two using google translate? cause let me tell you, google isn't even right on the money

Well I haven't ever done a spoiler thing for one before and two what I was trying to do but my computer is asking really strange. what I was trying to do was start with google translated stuff that I know could possibly be right and make it make sense. In the end I looked at the post and I hit myself on the head and said forget it.