Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the game ID for official patch pokemon black and white it isnt updated on kazo's site

I believe the ID changes with each patch update, so asking for it is kinda weird.

So is the patch coming out tonight

Nobody knows when the next patch will be coming out. It may not come out till the next big thing is updated. All we can do is wait for people to continue helping us translate things and await the day they announce the next patch.

How is it wierd to find out what the game ID's are so I can play the game?

Because there are programs in which you can use to find the ID for yourself. -_- Simple as that. And as I stated, I believe the ID changes with each patch so its up to YOU to find out what it is and make your edits for it to work properly.

Bah, legendaries. I don't use 'em. :3

Agreed. Legendary Pokemon are meant for collecting and stashing away in the boxes. Oh, and also to look good on your Hall of Shame record. ;P

no, no, everyone takes this outta quote, i think most dragons are legendaries, thats what i meant

If you look at the past games, Dragons have been used at least 7 times now, plus the rarity of Dragon types has always been high so...I suppose I can agree with you on that one. Dragons are pretty pwnage since they resist so much.

If you look at the past games, Dragons have been used at least 7 times now, plus the rarity of Dragon types has always been high so...I suppose I can agree with you on that one. Dragons are pretty pwnage since they resist so much.

someone agrees with me, also with the black legendary helps balance itself out since its dragon/fire type, stopping at least 1/4 to 1/2 of the damage depending how its raised

i have seen those, but i haven't been able to translate those with the same lines, so basically meaning it might not get messed with, kaarosu might have to clear up more on that

I think I figured it out! When you use a held item to restore HP, this shows up

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffe\xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001で\xf000븀\x0000\xfffeたいりょくを かいふくした!

At that part with \xf000븀\x0000\xfffe both lines of the text box are filled, and it scrolls down to a new line, eliminating the top line of text! Like so:

Line1: \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 (hits \xfffe)

Line2: \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001で (hits \xf000븀\x0000\xfffe)

which becomes:

Line1: \xf000ĉ\x0001\x0001で

Line2: たいりょくを かいふくした!

someone agrees with me, also with the black legendary helps balance itself out since its dragon/fire type, stopping at least 1/4 to 1/2 of the damage depending how its raised

Yeah. Plus, a White Yang beats a Black Yin down easily. No racist pun intended. xP

And Reshiram looks MUCH better than Zekrom does up-close and personal. xP

only thing that sucks is the special moves that they have, they can only power up when the other one gets hit with it >__>

They're still powerful moves, regardless of whether you fight the two against each other. And besides, the moves would barely hurt them since they're Dragon-types. xD

There are a few misprints in there, I believe. It should be Yakon, Geechisu and...I think the rest are fine. ^-^ By the way, I checked on Serebii for those names so blame them if it's wrong. ;P

Hmm... Well after a quick search of the net, it seems both Yucon and Yukon are acceptable. As for Gechisu, yeah, that was a typo, I meant to say Geechisu :)

And one other mistake I noticed is Skimmia. It Should be Shikimi. Sorry about that, I was doing that file at around half past 2 in the morning :P

They're still powerful moves, regardless of whether you fight the two against each other. And besides, the moves would barely hurt them since they're Dragon-types. xD

Dragon types are actually not that hard to kill quickly. Ice and Dragon hit for 2x, and if it's a double type with Flying, Ice gets a 4x.

The only awesome typing for a douple type with dragon is Dragon/Water, since the only super effective move is down to just Dragon. Kingdra has this typing, that's why I use him. :D

Hmm... Well after a quick search of the net, it seems both Yucon and Yukon are acceptable. As for Gechisu, yeah, that was a typo, I meant to say Geechisu :)

Never seen it as Yukon...It should be Yakon, I believe. You know, like from DBZ, the guy who could predict earthquakes? xP Anyways, I think that's what it should be.

Serebii has listed the Gym Leaders names as such:

Podda, Koon, Dento

Aloe

Atei

Kamitsure

Yakon

Furou

Hachiku

Iris/Shaga

Along with the Elite Four as:

Shikimi

Giima

Caitlin

Genbu

Adeku

Dragon types are actually not that hard to kill quickly. Ice and Dragon hit for 2x, and if it's a double type with Flying, Ice gets a 4x.

The only awesome typing for a douple type with dragon is Dragon/Water, since the only super effective move is down to just Dragon. Kingdra has this typing, that's why I use him. :D

I have never heard of any type's "boosting" power like that, and I have been playing every single game since the release of the first Jap. carts...Not once have I seen an dual-types boost their attack power at all, so I have to highly doubt you on that one. As for the Dragon's weaknesses, meh. I'm known for beating down my weakness types, like Water against Electric. Easy, breezy. ;D

Never seen it as Yukon...It should be Yakon, I believe. You know, like from DBZ, the guy who could predict earthquakes? xP Anyways, I think that's what it should be.

Serebii has listed the Gym Leaders names as such:

Podda, Koon, Dento

Aloe

Atei

Kamitsure

Yakon

Furou

Hachiku

Iris/Shaga

Along with the Elite Four as:

Shikimi

Giima

Caitlin

Genbu

Adeku

This is all assuming, of course, that Serebii is 100% accurate, which it probably isn't.