Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound noobish of me, but what do the seasons come into play in this game?

Nothing, I know now that the game doesn't have an Anti Piracy thingy on seasons ;)

Also, the term "Summer" is good on all places it is :)

Shortly said: It's an "Happy" notice + an "Technical" notice :)

Finished 0000/0176 :)

\xf000Ā\x0001\x0000

Cheren

Bel

Podda

Koon

Dento

Aloe

Arti

Kamitsure

Yacon

Fuuro

Hachiku

Iris

Shaga

Skimmia

Gima

Renbu

Cattleya

Adeku

N

Gechisu

There are a few misprints in there, I believe. It should be Yakon, Geechisu and...I think the rest are fine. ^-^ By the way, I checked on Serebii for those names so blame them if it's wrong. ;P

Nothing, I know now that the game doesn't have an Anti Piracy thingy on seasons ;)

Also, the term "Summer" is good on all places it is :)

Shortly said: It's an "Happy" notice + an "Technical" notice :)

Seasons play a big role in the game. They change certain passages from being blocked to accessible, there are a Pokemon or two that evolves only in a certain season, there's an event trade that only happens in Summer, etc etc. The Seasons are important, just nobody likes to educate people on it.

hey if anyone is doing the pokedex translations or are ganna do them check out http://pokebeach.com/ they have all the descriptions of the pokemon

So does Serebii, and a billion of other places. And I think they finished that about a page or two back.

could someone help me here, i have found another name and the translations come to iris, so i need a second opinion on these names to make sure what they are:

ハンサム (Looker)

ベル (Bel)

アスラ (Asura)

マコモ (??????)

ムンナ (Munna)

ゲーチス (Gechisu)

プラズマだん (Plasma)

シャガ (Iris)

シキミ (Shaga)

ギーマ (Gima)

レンブ (Renbu)

カトレア (Cattleya)

アデク (Adeku)

シロナ (????)

アイリス (Iris?)

アロエ (Aloe)

could someone help me here, i have found another name and the translations come to iris, so i need a second opinion on these names to make sure what they are:

マコモ (makomo) - added

シャガ (shaga) - corrected

シキミ (shikimi) - corrected

シロナ (shirona) - added this one

アイリス (Iris) - this is iris

this is what you needed..

im pretty sure the rest are correct.

hope this helps

take off the text one i think that is the one messing with it

Yeah I think it was the instant text that was messing everything up. I took it off yesterday and everything seems to be fine so far. Thanks for the help guys and to the staff keep up the great work n.n.

The Battle Subway freezes. Once on the first battle, and I reset the game. I made it to the second battle and it crashed again. I'm applying Rudolph's V2 Union Room patch, maybe that'll solve the issue, if not, I'll try a clean ROM and see if the issue lies in the English Translation.

I'm using an Acekard 2 with the latest Akaio Update.

Update: I applied Rudolph's V2 patch to my already patched Pokemon Black and upon trying to enter the Union Room, I came across two black screens along with a frozen game. Is there a solution to this? I haven't tried the Battle Subway again yet, I'd rather get this resolved first.

I'll check back a few posts.

Update 2: On the Union Room bit, it was on my mistake. Upon patching I had thought that the ".bak" file was the patched file. But a quick google search told me otherwise. I put in the ".nds" file instead and it worked, I can now enter the Union Room. I'll try and see if this fixed the Battle Subway as well.

Update 3: No luck with the Battle Subway...I made it to round 4 and I got a blue screen on the bottom, and some japanese text on the top. Since I couldn't soft reset, I assume my game froze. I'll search around google a bit more, looking forward to that update now.

I'll write back if I find a solution.

Also, is it safe to assume that the Battle Subway fix will be in the latest patch? Or is there a fix release already?

Edited by Kebiinu
Typo's.

Ok, I am having a really annoying problem. I tried installing the patch and playing the game in desmume, but all I get is a white screen. The unpatched version plays just fine, but it's all in Japanese and I have no idea what the heck is going on. I tried asking someone else, but I was told I didn't decrypt > encrypt, encrypt > decrypt right...? wtf does that even mean? I'm a techtard so please, include screenshots of the process if possible.

The Battle Subway freezes. Once on the first battle, and I reset the game. I made it to the second battle and it crashed again. I'm applying Rudolph's V2 Union Room patch, maybe that'll solve the issue, if not, I'll try a clean ROM and see if the issue lies inthe English Translation.

I'm using an Acekard 2 with the latest Akaio Update.

Update: I applied Rudolph's V2 patch to my already patched Pokemon Black and upon trying to enter the Union Room, I came across too black screens along with a frozen game. Is there a solution to this? I haven't tried the Battle Subway again yet, I'd rather get this resolved first.

I'll check back a few posts.

i believe kaarosu found the issue with the battle subway freeze

I don't have time to read this whole thread so I don't know if this was mentioned before but I found a glitch with the Patch.

You can enter Mystery Gift and Receive gifts and everything, but when you quit Mystery Gift the Game Freezes(at Least on what I'm using) I don't know if it's just me but I thought I'd through it out there. It's not Major as the Gifts you Receive are saved before it Freezes so Simply Restarting Allows you to continue playing so you don't have to mark this as Urgent. It's just a minor inconvenience.

I don't have time to read this whole thread so I don't know if this was mentioned before but I found a glitch with the Patch.

You can enter Mystery Gift and Receive gifts and everything, but when you quit Mystery Gift the Game Freezes(at Least on what I'm using) I don't know if it's just me but I thought I'd through it out there. It's not Major as the Gifts you Receive are saved before it Freezes so Simply Restarting Allows you to continue playing so you don't have to mark this as Urgent. It's just an minor inconvenience.

Which version is it you have the trouble on? I myself tried with White in the past, unpatched, and it did the same, but never on Black. Plus, I use an R4i Gold with TTDS menu. Can you give us the specifics? Maybe someone else can help with more info.

Ok, I am having a really annoying problem. I tried installing the patch and playing the game in desmume, but all I get is a white screen. The unpatched version plays just fine, but it's all in Japanese and I have no idea what the heck is going on. I tried asking someone else, but I was told I didn't decrypt > encrypt, encrypt > decrypt right...? wtf does that even mean? I'm a techtard so please, include screenshots of the process if possible.

This happened to me so I know how you feel!

As long as you've patched it correctly, it should work fine provided ALL of your cheat codes are disabled, that was what caused me to have white screen.

Hope that helps :)