Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

Yeah, I found it bla bla bla...

It is located at 0173 is you want to view it.

Link to english version: http://github.com/Rykin122/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/raw/master/0000/0173.txt

Link to original version: http://github.com/projectpokemon/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/raw/master/0000/0173.txt

There you have it!

Edited by Rykin122
Not important

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Thank you for making this translation! The attack and item translations are very useful!

Thanks for trying to translate some of the story and dialogue too!

I noticed this error though; the boy rival opposite Belle's name is "Cheren", not "Chelon". It could also be romanized, I suppose, as "Chelen", but I haven't heard it that way yet, so I'm pretty sure it's the "r" sound romanized.

Other then that, looks like you've got a good translation so far!

Keep up the good work~!

Its Chelon on purpose bcause cheren sounds like a girl's name so Chelon is the name they use for the male rival ;D

Cheren does, but Chelen does not sound like a guy or girl's name. Just like Terry can be used for guys or girls, I suggest we just change it back for authenticity. After all, I'm sure Game Freak won't be changing it anytime soon. xD

Just got home, I'll add everything that's been sent to me shortly. As for the whole Chelon is what sounded more manly... (for the longest time I thought he was a chick) anyways what are all the pokemon sites settling on? Cheren? If so I'll change it, someone look it up sometime. Thanks!

Just got home, I'll add everything that's been sent to me shortly. As for the whole Chelon is what sounded more manly... (for the longest time I thought he was a chick) anyways what are all the pokemon sites settling on? Cheren? If so I'll change it, someone look it up sometime. Thanks!

Serebii has said its Cheren, but I'd go with either Cheren or Chelen. Depends on how its supposed to be pronounced, then romanize the letter.

As for the other, they claim its Belle.

Serebii has said its Cheren, but I'd go with either Cheren or Chelen. Depends on how its supposed to be pronounced, then romanize the letter.

As for the other, they claim its Belle.

Looks like all the sites have decided on Cheren; I haven't seen it as Chelen or Chelon anywhere.

For the girl I guess it's either Bel or Belle, probably more likely Bel is correct since it comes from бел (bel), Russian for "White".

Oops, forgot to put code in a few before, anyway here are all the pokemon black pokedex descriptions, all should hopefully fit.

(suggest you use notepad to open it and turn word wrap off!)

It seems an entry for the newer pokemon is missing from what I can tell not sure which one, someone mind checking?

Keep up the good work you guys!

Can you give me the translated stuff in %?

Items, battle, story,...?

Its almost friday, time for v2?

Just curious.

I love you guys and girls !

Each thing has a percentage done. Asking for a total percent wouldn't help much, really.

This may sound a bit rude but like it's been about 4 pages back since i've asked and i have not gotten one reply lol. Anybody else experiencing the game freezing at the beginning of trainer battles? For me it's like a 4/5 chance that it will freeze when i fight a trainer.

what are you playing it on?

ah i'm not sure if that's common then since i'm only able to play it on my R4 but i haven't heard any others having that problem

yeah i play black on the edge when i'm gone and it works perfectly fine but when i'm playing it on the pc it just goes bonkers when i fight trainers