Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i finally figured out after a couple of tries that i lack the capacity to complete a whole file by myself because 2 1/2 years of basic japanese doesnt really help past getting you into college. so is there anyone who needs help with small translations that have nothing to do with context?

ok i finally figured out after a couple of tries that i lack the capacity to complete a whole file by myself because 2 1/2 years of basic japanese doesnt really help past getting you into college. so is there anyone who needs help with small translations that have nothing to do with context?

Joeだっしゅつボタンで もどっていく!

Joe will be back in Dasshutsu button!

wat. I dunno what Dasshutsu is

0016.txt D: It's been going good so far, but this...

BTW I put 'Joe' but it's just the \xf000ā\x0001\x0000 that makes up the target name variable or whatever.

ok two things

1. i think it means escape [脱出], but i cant tell you how to make that make sense, bcuz i didnt naturally know it so i googled it lol and google didnt know but grandma did!! =]

and

2. i think you spelled your name wrong dude

"joe returns with the escape button"? bleh, now i cant get it out of my head, u did this to me...

It's not so much a matter of finding ones still in Japanese, there are quite a lot, it's a matter of figuring out which ones go with which move and translating them properly. I think that's why this file is taking a while. D:

That's what I mean, just going through attacks that have dialogue that I can't find in English. Just takes awhile indeed.

ok two things

1. i think it means escape [脱出], but i cant tell you how to make that make sense, bcuz i didnt naturally know it so i googled it lol and google didnt know but grandma did!! =]

and

2. i think you spelled your name wrong dude

"joe returns with the escape button"? bleh, now i cant get it out of my head, u did this to me...

OH OH OH, Could this be related to the move 'U-turn'?! Can you cancel 'U-turn's switch and bring back out the original pokemon? If so, then I found what I was looking for!

EDIT: Oh wait, there's also one for the enemy's pokemon, so that wouldn't make any sense. NEVERMIND

OH OH OH, Could this be related to the move 'U-turn'?! Can you cancel 'U-turn's switch and bring back out the original pokemon? If so, then I found what I was looking for!

sweet! im r jeenyus!!

EDIT: Oh, it would seem I was excited for no reason... You still spelled your name wrong though... lol not to be a doosh or anything

sweet! im r jeenyus!!

EDIT: Oh, it would seem I was excited for no reason... You still spelled your name wrong though... lol not to be a doosh or anything

I know, right? Can you think of a move that returning with the escape button would correspond with?

And I know, I've been spellin it wrong ever since I first started using it. :D

I know, right? Can you think of a move that returning with the escape button would correspond with?

And I know, I've been spellin it wrong ever since I first started using it. :D

I halfway figured it out!!! you gotta do the other half though lol

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml

escape button is a held item in battle, so maybe thats a good start?

i dont know exactly how the escape button works, but it could be it switches out for the attack, and then returns when its over?

I have no clue, it's an item you get from the battle subway apparently. I think it's just a one way switch out to another pokemon.

BTW: If a sentence is on the exact same line in both Hiragana 0016 and Kanji 0016, are they the same sentence?

I have no clue, it's an item you get from the battle subway apparently. I think it's just a one way switch out to another pokemon.

BTW: If a sentence is on the exact same line in both Hiragana 0016 and Kanji 0016, are they the same sentence?

yes thats actually an easier way to use translators because google understands kanji waaaaaay better than hiragana