Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

I have a quick question.

I downloaded two different version of the rom, clean and patched. I applied your patch to both version, but the menu, and pokemon moves were not translated on either rom. Could it be that the latest patch was corrupt, or am I doing something wrong?

Did you try switching the 5th menu option over? That usually activates the translation, from what I heard.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New update just doesn't make my ROM work :|

Patch the rom correctly, load the ROM on my Desmume(0.9.6) on which all previous patches have worked and suddenly they don't work. Just stays white screen when I open the rom :/ seriously what the hell is going on (using white new logo with exp patch also doesn't work with old logo)

Some Flashcards don't need it. (Rather, a flashcard: SCDS2)

Not just that card. My R4i Gold runs a clean, unpatched rom through TTDS menu without any problems. And I am sure other cards have the AP fixes without needing patches too, just not sure of the entire list of them.

Just letting you guys know that the V1 patch is working flawlessly.

Always nice to hear something working, but on what card, firmware, etc.? It's nice to let us know more so we can tell others whether something is confirmed working or not. ^-^ Just a helpful suggestion.

Lol, wow. When I first started off, it was already set on that, but I guess it was reset or something. Thanks for the response, it worked. :)

lol when we edit the lady in town that changes the language to kanji when you talk to her, instead of putting what she really say, we should put "Do you like puzzles?" and when people hit yes, theyll be like "wtf, i dont like puzzles anymore >=[" hahahaahahaha

lol when we edit the lady in town that changes the language to kanji when you talk to her, instead of putting what she really say, we should put "Do you like puzzles?" and when people hit yes, theyll be like "wtf, i dont like puzzles anymore >=[" hahahaahahaha

I like puzzles. D:< That's discrimination against puzzle lovers.

Instead, how about "Would you like to see something neat?" And instead of her changing it to Japanese, it should all turn to Brale, or however that word is spelled. xD Or Binary would be nice too. O.o

ANYWAYS, On-Topic, Great job so far gentlemen, and ladies, if there are any helping. I hope things continue to go well and beyond.

I'm trying to work with 0016.txt, and it would really help if there was a way to find the japanese phrases ingame. Does anyone have a code for all the TM/HM so I can test different move effects/outcomes and see which ones are still in Japanese, cause some of em are hard to figure out without knowing what triggers the message.