Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Y'all. I'm just here to ask if it would be possible to translate the PokeShifter and the one menu you use to select either the bike or map. Haven't the foggiest idea what the menu is. The registered menu perhaps? Eh, when I press "Y" it comes up with two options top being the bike and bottom being the town map.

HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG.600ee981ef5cccf51483d7af940

Edited by ruinairas
Added photo to help demonstrate.

I did everything like you told to do and have now the English patched version of White. I opened it but the emulator says me: "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the D..."

Where do I get the save data?

Thanks in advance :D

What emulator are you using?

Dumb question but are different versions compatible with each other save wise? I mean if I start the game now, and tomorow new more fuller translation out will the new translation work? Or would I need to start over again if I wanted to use the more full translation?

Dumb question but are different versions compatible with each other save wise? I mean if I start the game now, and tomorow new more fuller translation out will the new translation work? Or would I need to start over again if I wanted to use the more full translation?

well im using desmume with pokemon white beta v2 now i got official v1 and i had a previous version and i continued with my last version with the new translated texts so it worked well for me but my versions had both the same name maybe you need to do that

hope it helped

Yeah, just make sure the save names is exactly the same as the rom name.

e.g

SupergAme.nds

SupergAme.sav

Ok I'm so lost haha what version of desmume are you guys using 0.9.6? That's what I'm using and it worked great with the beta v1 patch but now I tried the official v1 and I'm just getting a white screen O.o am i missing something?

::EDIT::

Bahahaha I'm a dumbass I used the black patcher for the white version please excuse my stupidity xD

Whats the difference between exp and no exp patch?

the patch lets you gain exp where as if you patched it without the exp one you wouldnt get it no matter what it was something nintendo did to avoid piracy i believe

btw hi to all the guests that are lurking about ;)

the patch lets you gain exp where as if you patched it without the exp one you wouldnt get it no matter what it was something nintendo did to avoid piracy i believe

btw hi to all the guests that are lurking about ;)

Thanks what I figured, but wanted to be sure it wasn't some sorta mega exp cheat or such :>

I have a quick question.

I downloaded two different version of the rom, clean and patched. I applied your patch to both version, but the menu, and pokemon moves were not translated on either rom. Could it be that the latest patch was corrupt, or am I doing something wrong?