Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried but to no avail. All I can find is information regarding the M3 Simply and that is still really confusing. What I CAN find though is many people complaining how it doesn't work and stuff and I just want to know if mine is fine. Is that to much to ask?

EDIT:

Thanks ruinairas, I'll do that.

it seems mine would run way the heck off of the screen, going to fix

also kaar, do you want the info for fixed move info logs that i have??

Do you think it's possible to use the one from the git and update those? would probably be easier too

Would it be possible make the name thing longer?

5 character limit really sucks.

:(

From my understanding no, that takes ASM hacking and knowing... what to do... sorry =/

Really...? You HAD to quote the ENTIRE first post like a dumb-dumb and take up ALL that posting space? -_-

FAILURE! Do a barrel roll, rub your head and pat your stomach, run backwards while chewing gum and singing the Barney song, and THEN come back to ask for help.

Here's 202. Not sure if it's all correct, but I tried my best. I can't use GIT, computer won't accept it, that and I don't feel like racking my brain on trying to get it to work.

\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 to \ xfffe remember to make any moves?
\ Xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe makes you remember?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 the work in \ xfffe what makes you remember giving up?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 learned \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is a refurbished \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Oboetai to ... ... \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 but \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 are four deeds \ xfffe Seiippai so memorize it! \ Xf000  \ x0000 \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 instead of \ xfffe lets you forget the work of others?
1 \ xf000 \ x0001 \ x0014 for 2 \ xf000  \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 pow! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0003 \ xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0005 \ xf000  \ x0000 \ xf000 \ x0000 \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 in \ xfffe Various Uses clean forgot! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 and ...! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is a refurbished \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Oboeta a! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
So ... ... \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe giving up on what you learn?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe you finished the Oboezu! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ā \ x0001 \ x0002 Reina is our \ xfffe Mai gave the scales of a heart!
\ Xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0000 to \ xfffe I want to forget me?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 to \ xfffe Which reminds works?
\ Xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe Omoidashimasu you?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 the work in \ xfffe reminds you of giving up?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 was forgetting \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Omoidashita a! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0004 \ xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0005 \ xf000 븇 \ x0000 \ xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Omoidashitai the ... \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 but \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 are four deeds \ xfffe Seiippai so memorize it! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 instead of \ xfffe lets you forget the work of others?
1 \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 for 2 \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 pow! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0003 \ xf000 븆 \ x0001 \ x0002 \ xf000 븇 \ x0000 \ xf000 븄 \ x0000 \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 in \ xfffe clean Various Uses forgot? \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 and ...! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 was forgetting \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Omoidashita a! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0004 \ xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0005 \ xf000 븇 \ x0000 \ xf000 븁 \ x0000
So ... ... \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe Omoidasu or giving up on?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe you finished the Omoidasazu! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ā \ x0001 \ x0000 Reina is our \ xfffe Mai gave the scales of a heart!
Bun Rui
Roasted force
Me underwater
PP
Fight Moves
Appeal Points
Contest Moves
\ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
\ Xf000ȁ \ x0001 \ x0000 / \ xf000ȁ \ x0001 \ x0001
Quit
---
Back
Memorize
Remember to make any moves?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000
Lv. \ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
Remember that works
Yes
No

And here's a rough translation of 203. I know it's not all correct. >.>

- \ Xfffe-\ xfffe-\ xfffe-\ xfffe-
And using the long tail and get \ xfffe Hatai attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe
In sharp chop \ xfffe beating your opponent to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The clothes slap king \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Thank punch etc \ xfffe Naguritsuke to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Kometa punch force \ xfffe to attack opponents. \ Xfffe
The other body \ xfffe attack throw gold coins. \ Xfffe get money after the battle.
Kometa fire punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Kometa a cold punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
Kometa a surprise punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The hard sharp claws sharp \ xfffe attack against scratching. \ Xfffe
The person across from both sides \ xfffe inflict damage. \ Xfffe
The big scissors \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Making the blade of the wind \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Dance dancing vigorously to fight \ xfffe enhance fired. \ Xfffe Gunto to raise your attack.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Kiru can thin trees.
Gusty winds occurred as the wings \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe
Kiku Hiroshi splendid wings spread out \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe
Opponents to 吹Kitobashi \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Fly to the sky on turn 1 \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe can also fly into town to know.
Bodies and long vines and use \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe tighten the opponent to attack.
Use the long tail, and vines such as \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The slender vine bent like a whip \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The big foot \ xfffe stamping on opponent to attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Ketobashi legs with opponents in 2 \ xfffe attack. Consecutive 2 \ xfffe damage.
The amazing power kick Kometa \ xfffe Ketobashi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
In the high jump kick \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe damage and remove yourself.
While rotating the body quickly \ xfffe Ketobashi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
Put sand in the face of the opponent \ xfffe speak to the accuracy. \ Xfffe
Head to 突Kidashi \ xfffe Tsukkon attack on straight. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Togattatsu so sharp \ xfffe to attack opponents. \ Xfffe
And two beak \ xfffe struck the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
That the rotation Surutsu \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
In the body unto the other \ xfffe Iki hit attack. \ Xfffe
In general \ xfffe attack against Noshikakari. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
And vines with long body and Tsukatsu \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe Makitsui to attack the opponent.
The crazy \ xfffe attacks against opponents. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
ー 3-turn between 2 \ xfffe violent opponent to attack. \ Xfffe after violent acts confused.
One's life \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
Cute waving its tail from side to side \ xfffe alert invites. \ Xfffe speak to an opponent's defense.
Firms poisonous \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Against the elasticity of the stabbing 2 \ xfffe2 consecutive damage. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Firms keen \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Scared piercingly \ xfffe speak to an opponent's defense. \ Xfffe
Sharp teeth, sharp \ xfffe bite and attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Cute Nakigoe let \ xfffe guard let me catch a feel \ xfffe speak to an opponent's attack.
're Missing person \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Clean cozy \ xfffe voice let \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
A specialized sound \ xfffe emanating from the body \ xfffe confuse the opponent.
Shock wave \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe20 decided to give damage.
To stop the movement of the opponent \ xfffe technique was however just before \ xfffe4 be unusable during the turn.
Over against the strong acid \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
A small flame \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Intense fire \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may burn state.
White mist covering the body. \ Xfffe5 between turns against \ xfffe capacity will not be able pigtails.
Water vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe
Amounts of water \ xfffe intense momentum \ xfffe to launch attacks on others.
My big wave \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe also promote swimming in the water.
Chilled beams \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
A severe snowstorm \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
A strange light \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe sometimes confusing.
Bubbles vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the quickness.
Beam Nijiiro \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the attack.
A powerful beam \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
So sharply pointed beak guy \ xfffe hit the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
While rotating the pointed beak \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe
Each one on the ground \ xfffe throw the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
強Kukeri foot \ xfffe 転Ba let your opponent attack. \ Xfffe go up against the Power is so heavy.
Physical attacks from people who \ xfffe to double the damage \ xfffe return to the same person.
Bypass using gravity cast. \ Xfffe same level of damage to your \ xfffe give the other party.
The power of Kon身 \ xfffe Naguritsuke attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe can push a heavy rock.
Absorb nutrients attack. \ Xfffe the damage done to the opponent \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Absorb nutrients attack. \ Xfffe the damage done to the opponent \ xfffe HP can recover half.
HP partner had implanted a \ xfffe absorb each turn a little bit \ xfffe your HP to recover.
Stretch your body \ xfffe growth will be Kiku Hiroshi \ xfffe give a suicide attack.
Bomber skip Ha \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Collected in full light on turn 1 \ xfffe2 light on turn a bunch of \ xfffe fire to attack.
Poisonous powder \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe that poisons the opponent.
Powder numb \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe paralysis to his opponent.
Drowsiness powder \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
During the three flowers turn ー 2 \ xfffe Makichirashi opponent to attack. \ Xfffe after Makichirashita confused.
吹Kidashita thread from his mouth to Makitsuke \ xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent. \ Xfffe
The shock wave of anger \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe40 decided to give damage.
Intense vortices inside the flame spray \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Electrical stimulation \ xfffe attack leveled against you. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
A strong shock \ xfffe attack leveled against you. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Stage a weak shock that \ xfffe paralysis to his opponent. \ Xfffe
Intense lightning \ xfffe dropped against attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Has raised a small rock \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe
Impact of the earthquake in his \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe
The crack of crack \ xfffe to attack your opponent down. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Dive in the second turn on turn 1 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe can also escape from what shoes.
Deadly poison that bring a partner. \ Xfffe turn the Proceed as \ xfffe poison damage will increase.
A weak psychic powers \ xfffe sent to attack opponents. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Send a strong psychic powers against \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
Over the lazy suggestion \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
Sleeping forces \ xfffe with drawer from the back of the body \ xfffe give their attacks.
Pulling up to lighten the body force \ xfffe moving at high speed. \ Xfffe Gunto to give his quickness.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe stick to the other. \ Xfffe can always strike.
When the attack began Technology \ xfffe the power of anger and get \ xfffe attack will be raised.
Stop fighting with wild Pokemon. \ Xfffe went into the last \ xfffe can go to town in Pokesen.
Showing a frightening vision \ xfffe the same level as their \ xfffe provide against damage.
Other techniques last used \ xfffe battle between \ xfffe the technique can be yourself.
Add your ears Fusagitaku Omowazu \ xfffe nasty with heavy Oto \ xfffe Ku and speak to the defense of others.
Alter ego made a quick movement \ xfffe Madowa let your opponent \ xfffe give an evasion.
Cells will be playing \ xfffe their maximum HP's \ xfffe half to recover HP.
With great force the body \ xfffe hard for the body \ xfffe give their defense.
Let me Chidjime smaller body \ xfffe their avoidance rate \ xfffe Gunto give.
To spray and smoke and ink \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe
Strange light \ xfffe Madowa Let me make the other. \ Xfffe confuse the opponent.
Protect themselves in the crowded dive shell \ xfffe give their defense. \ Xfffe
Rounding up the body Chidjikomari \ xfffe give their defense. \ Xfffe
To make a sturdy wall \ xfffe Gunto give their defense. \ Xfffe
I wonder at all between turns 5 \ xfffe receive special attack from the other \ xfffe reduce damage.
A battle with heavy black mist \ xfffe of all Pokemon are in \ xfffe revert to change based on ability.
I wonder at all between turns 5 \ xfffe received from physical attacks against \ xfffe reduce damage.
Exploitable fired inhale deeply. \ Xfffe his attack \ xfffe more likely to become vital part.
Endure the attack to turn between 2 \ xfffe to double the damage received \ xfffe return to the other.
Pretending to stimulate your brain finger \ xfffe from among all the Science and Technology \ xfffe Kuridasu to any one.
Technique used to imitate the other \ xfffe I also use the same technique. \ Xfffe
Causing the explosion of his \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe brink after using a.
The egg's might Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe
Long tongue \ xfffe licking turn to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Dirty gas \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may poisons.
The dirty sludge \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Bone holding in her hands in \ xfffe Naguritsuke attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Flame stretch \ xfffe do my baking partner. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Against stick like crazy. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent. \ Xfffe Noboreru waterfall to swim well.
Buatsui very sturdy shell \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe across the opponent to attack.
The star's light to launch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
On turn my head to Hikkome 1 \ xfffe give protection. \ Xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn.
Firms keen \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Tentacles or vines twine and put \ xfffe attack. The opponent's quickness \ xfffe may speak to.
From head to \ xfffe forget something in an instant \ xfffe Gunto to give their special protection.
Note to bend a spoon shoved \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe
Half the maximum HP \ xfffe your HP to recover. \ Xfffe a friend can split the HP.
The knee from jumping diarrhea \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe damage and remove yourself.
Scared by the pattern of stomach \ xfffe paralysis that bring a partner. \ Xfffe
Eat sleep dream partner \ xfffe attack. Half of the damage \ xfffeHP to recover.
To spray poison gas against the face of \ xfffe that bring poison. \ Xfffe
What round \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
The other blood sucking \ xfffe attack. The damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Approaching a kiss with a frightening look. \ Xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The second turn to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting. \ Xfffe easy vitals per well.
By transforming into the other Pokemon \ xfffe any opponent \ xfffe can use the same technique.
With thousands of foam spray against \ xfffe attack. The opponent's quickness \ xfffe may speak to.
Rhythmic punch to Kuridashi \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes confusing.
A hypnotic effect \ xfffe Furimaki sprinkle with spores \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
In the glare \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe shine bright and dark shoes do.
Strange feeling waves \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe changes each time you use damage.
Byun Byun and without attacks \ xfffe not happen anything ... just jump. \ Xfffe
And a change in the liquid cell \ xfffe give their defense Gunto. \ Xfffe
The big scissors \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
A huge explosion in his \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe brink after using a.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe attack against scratching. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Bone holding in her hands thrown against \ xfffe outward and return two consecutive \ xfffe damage.
During sleep for two turns. \ Xfffe their abnormal status and HP \ xfffe all recover.
Large rocks \ xfffe attacks hit hard. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe strong bite and attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Whether to increase the body \ xfffe it's kak kak \ xfffe give their attacks.
Type your \ xfffe remember that the inside of the technique \ xfffe any one of the same type.
In light of the three attacks. \ Xfffe ice conditions or burns or paralysis \ xfffe may be one.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe violently attacking bite. \ Xfffe opponent's HP is halved.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
HP to cut my little \ xfffe alter ego burst. \ Xfffe his alter ego is a scapegoat.
My PP and there are no \ xfffe struggling to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Techniques used by other \ xfffe make your own. \ Xfffe1 use sketch once disappears.
Kuridashi to kick consecutive 3 \ xfffe attack. Win every technique \ xfffe Power is go up.
Attack while stealing tools. \ Xfffe but if you have your own tools \ xfffe steal.
A thin thread sticky \ xfffe Karamase round and round your opponent \ xfffe you can not run away from combat.
The person feels the movement of the heart \ xfffe next attack is always \ xfffe to hit the opponent.
Against the rest of the state \ xfffe showing a little bit every turn nightmarish \ xfffeHP will reduce.
Wrapped in flames \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may burn state.
When one is sleeping \ xfffe attack with heavy noise. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Pokemon use \ xfffe and in other ghost type \ xfffe effect change.
Struggle is raging attack. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe go up the power of the technique.
Last used the technique against \ xfffe to be resistance \ xfffe changing their type.
Air vortex \ xfffe fire to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Fluffy cotton-like spores \ xfffe tired we Matowari \ xfffe Ku and speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Furishibori attacking force. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe go up the power of the technique.
Last used the technique against \ xfffe holding a grudge \ xfffe only four of the technique reduces the PP.
Cold powdery snow \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
Attacks against \ xfffe suffer at all. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe Kuridasu punch. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Stare at a frightening look scared \ xfffe Ku and speak to the quickness of the opponent. \ Xfffe
Casually against Chikadzuki \ xfffe Naguritsukeru like looking at a guard. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Cute as an angel to kiss \ xfffe confuse your opponent. \ Xfffe
Up to HP's own HP \ xfffe reducing their attack half \ xfffe give the maximum.
Face and the other \ xfffe attack throw mud. \ Xfffe speak to the accuracy.
Face and the other \ xfffe ink spray to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
The severity or the feet of the opponent \ xfffe mount. The change came in the other \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Like a cannon \ xfffe electricity to launch attacks. \ Xfffe paralysis that bring a partner.
Ghost type moves and have no effect \ xfffe evasion against Ino Takashi \ xfffe as of the target.
After the attack began Technology \ xfffe brink when \ xfffe to attack the other party also on the verge.
Pokemon listened to the song \ xfffe3 passed, would turn the brink. \ Xfffe no longer useful to change.
The freezing cold \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
The hard Bone \ xfffe Naguritsuke to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Sights firmly together \ xfffe next attack is always \ xfffe to hit an opponent.
ー 3-turn between 2 \ xfffe a violent attack. \ Xfffe after violent acts confused.
The sandstorm turns between 5 \ xfffe other type of surface it is Iwaji \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Absorb nutrients attack. \ Xfffe the damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Also under attack \ xfffeHP Always leave just one. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
Staring at the invitation alert cute \ xfffe Ku and speak to the opponent's attack. \ Xfffe
During the turn continued rolling 5 \ xfffe attack. Win every technique \ xfffe go up the power.
The other is HP \ xfffe only one to remain always \ xfffe easy on the attack.
Anger confuse the opponent. \ Xfffe the opponent in anger \ xfffe Gunto feel self-conscious.
Half the maximum HP \ xfffe your HP to recover. \ Xfffe a friend can split the HP.
Clad in the light \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Sickle claws and other opponents in \ xfffe slashed to attack. \ Xfffe Power is go up and hit in a row.
To lash against the hard wing \ xfffe attack. My defense \ xfffe may go up.
The black eye like that sucked \ xfffe still stare at your opponent \ xfffe that can not run away from combat.
To seduce the ♀ if you ♂ \ xfffe be drunk. \ Xfffe technique is however difficult opponent.
Remember that your technique is out of \ xfffe Kuridasu to any one. \ Xfffe only works when one is sleeping.
Pleasant sound of a bell let \ xfffe all allies \ xfffe to recover the abnormal state.
Every effort for the trainer \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Drops Tsutomu Takeshi is enough to go up.
The box set a trap \ xfffe attacking my opponent. HP is \ xfffe may lead to recovery.
For openers frustrated every effort \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Drops will not go up as Isao Takeshi.
Between turns 5 \ xfffe guarded by a mysterious force \ xfffe become less abnormal state.
HP and the HP of your opponent \ xfffe it along with your opponent \ xfffe Nakayoku split.
The Mysterious Flame \ xfffe burn doing our attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
The ground shook his \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe power of technology will change many.
The power of Kon身 \ xfffe Kuridashi punch and attack. \ Xfffe always disrupt the opponent.
Hard, big time, so a fine summer \ xfffe pierce the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
Tremendous breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Pokemon ahead and replaced. \ Xfffe capacity change is replaced by \ xfffe directly inherit from Pokemon.
Other techniques last used \ xfffe3 between turns \ xfffe make much Dasa.
When the other Pokemon are interchanged \ xfffe however that the techniques \ xfffe times the power of that attack.
Against spinning attack. \ Xfffe Leech Seed Makitsuku Shimetsukeru \ xfffe to blow as well as Toba or severity.
Speak to the other party to avoid the smell factor. \ Xfffe such as using grass \ xfffe Pokemon come by.
The stiff tail \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
The Steel Claw \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe may go up their attacks.
After the attack than the opponent. \ Xfffe Instead, your attack is \ xfffe sure to hit.
To recover your HP. \ Xfffe by weather \ xfffe change the amount of recovery.
Pokemon by using a technique \ xfffe against giving \ xfffe Power is the type of technology change.
Chop hands \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Causing the tornado \ xfffe Makikomi attack your opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Let the rain turn between 5 \ xfffe water type \ xfffe give the power of technology.
Between the sun turns 5 \ xfffe strongly with most of your type \ xfffe give the power of technology.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe Kamikudai to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
Special attacks from people who \ xfffe to double the damage \ xfffe return to their opponents.
Make a suggestion to me that \ xfffe ability to change the state of \ xfffe be the same person.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Primitive attacking force. \ Xfffe all your \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Throw a lump of black shadow \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
After two turns the trick \ xfffe of faith against the \ xfffe send a mass attack.
Kudaku also like rock \ xfffe punch attack. The other \ xfffe may speak to the defense.
Intense vortex in the water sow \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Attack on all allies. \ Xfffe more Pokemon fellow \ xfffe attack technique more often.
A daunting opponent in the first strike. \ Xfffe updating to Tiger combat \ xfffe Dasanai not succeed right away.
Between turns 3 \ xfffe noisy opponent to attack. \ Xfffe the meantime no one will lose sleep.
Their ability to accumulate \ xfffe give the defense and special protection. \ Xfffe be stored up to three.
Accumulated power \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe Power is enough to go up reserves.
Swallow the power amassed \ xfffe your HP to recover. \ Xfffe enough to recover reserves.
The hot breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Turn left about hail between 5 \ xfffe Ice type Pokemon is not \ xfffe damage to everyone.
Put a quarrel against \ xfffe same trick twice in a row \ xfffe the Dasenaku.
Coax confuse opponents. \ Xfffe even suicide while the other \ xfffe they give.
Suspicious fire off a weird \ xfffe burn that bring a partner. \ Xfffe
Instead, his is a brink \ xfffe a suicide attack and the other \ xfffe to speak to the Damn.
Paralysis and poison, but their \ xfffe and against the state when Kuridasu \ xfffe doubling the power of technology.
Kuridasu punch to enhance the spirit. \ Xfffe before the burst technique \ xfffe attack fail.
Paralysis is a partner \ xfffe Power is two times as \ xfffe recover from the paralysis of the opponent instead.
Let your attention \ xfffe attack from the other \ xfffe make myself towards all.
To attack the forces of nature. \ Xfffe in place using \ xfffe coming changes in technology.
Electricity begins to type next turn \ xfffe give the power of technology. \ Xfffe also go up his special protection.
Offend others. Turn 3 \ xfffe against damage during the \ xfffe will provide technical Dasenaku only.
Help a friend. \ Xfffe the technique was only Pokemon to begin to \ xfffe Power is greater than usual.
About the gap in the opponent \ xfffe and your partner \ xfffe to replace your belongings.
Also my partner and totally become a partner \ xfffe same characteristics change. \ Xfffe
Next turn \ xfffe up to HP's own HP \ xfffe half recovery.
Rushed to the aid of allies \ xfffe remember that the Pokemon ahead \ xfffe use any one technique.
Rooted in the earth \ xfffe to recover their HP every turn. \ Xfffe stretched so that roots can not replace.
To exert great \ xfffe to attack the opponent. My \ xfffe want to attack the defense.
Techniques and become a status \ xfffe and Leech Seed \ xfffe when Dasa bounce against.
No longer used in combat \ xfffe your belongings will be playing \ xfffe be able to use.
Techniques have received from the other \ xfffe against that person \ xfffe doubling of damage.
Grated to vigorously shake 手刀 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Hikari Kano and all \ xfffe reflector can be destroyed.
Drowsy in big yawn. \ Xfffe next turn \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
The other stuff down the duster \ xfffe until after the battle \ xfffe be unusable.
HP their HP and partner \ xfffe to be the same as \ xfffe damage.
Your opponent will explode in anger \ xfffe attack. My HP is \ xfffe Sagaru power of the technique is the less.
Characteristics and their ESP in \ xfffe replace the other characteristics. \ Xfffe
The same technique and your opponent \ xfffe remember if the other party alone \ xfffe immobilize the tricks.
Oh that is my body Yasume \ xfffe burn poison paralyzed \ xfffe cure abnormal status.
When the opponent to the brink by the technique of \ xfffe temperature over the year \ xfffe of skills that PP is set to 0.
Opponent tried to use \ xfffe recovery techniques and skills of change \ xfffe Ubatsu use their skill.
The Secret Power \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Where use \ xfffe additional effect change.
To dive in the second turn on turn 1 \ xfffe float nervous attack. \ Xfffe can dive into the deep sea.
Attained hands \ xfffe Tsuppatsu attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
What shoes and grass and water \ xfffe according to the place where \ xfffe change their type.
Looking at the flashing light \ xfffe to unify my mind \ xfffe Gunto immediately give a suicide.
A bright light \ xfffe free to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Dent feathers wrapped in mist \ xfffe attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the suicide of a person.
Furimai with feathers \ xfffe entangle the opponent's body. \ Xfffe Ku and speak to the opponent's attack.
Dizzy dancing and dancing to \ xfffe those around him \ xfffe be chaos.
Attacking the opponent \ xfffe may burn state. \ Xfffe easy vitals per well.
Wearing a thick mud. \ Xfffe While myself \ xfffe Electricity weaken the techniques of type.
During the turn continued rolling 5 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Win every technique \ xfffe go up the power.
Thorn arm \ xfffe Furutte violently attacked. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Yasumu lazy. \ Xfffe up to HP's own HP \ xfffe half recovery.
Loud sounds great vibration \ xfffe attack against giving. \ Xfffe
The poisonous Fang \ xfffe bite to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Owa may cause a deadly poison.
The hard, sharp claws \ xfffe attack cuts. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
The flame of the explosion \ xfffe burn doing our attack the opponent. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Water cannon \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
With a punch like a comet Kuridashi \ xfffe to attack the opponent. My \ xfffe that the raising of the attack.
The loud and \ xfffe amazing attack without warning. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Depending on the weather when using \ xfffe Power is the type of technical change. \ Xfffe
We inhale the pleasant aroma Yasuragu \ xfffe to recover the abnormal status of all allies. \ Xfffe
Since there pretending to cry. \ Xfffe can make Komara \ xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
The sharp wind \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
To attack the opponent at full power. \ Xfffe a reaction using \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
Ghost type moves and have no effect \ xfffe evasion against Ino Takashi \ xfffe as of the target.
Rock throwing attack. \ Xfffe can seal against the movement of \ xfffe speak to the quickness.
Topped with a partner like Linfen \ xfffe attack. All of their \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Like you're rubbing the metal \ xfffe someone a nasty sound. \ Xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
Pleasant sound of the whistle let \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The body tickling laugh \ xfffe speak to the opponent's offense and defense. \ Xfffe
The mysterious power of the universe \ xfffe by Torikomu \ xfffe and give special protection to prevent their.
Tide blowing attack. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe Sagaru power of the technique.
Strange light \ xfffe fire to attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Kuridasu punch behind the clutter. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack. \ Xfffe
Invisible magical powers \ xfffe sent to attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
In such a high upper Mukau empty \ xfffe give thrust to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
The storm blew hard sand Areru \ xfffe between 4-5-turn in \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
In the cold of absolute zero \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Muddy water \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
The seeds vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
The quick movement \ xfffe slash to the mercy of others. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
A sharp icicle \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Your skin like iron \ xfffe by hard \ xfffe give their defense Gunto.
Tachihadakari spread out his hands \ xfffe block the escape of the person \ xfffe impossible to escape.
Increased barking loudly yell \ xfffe give their attacks. \ Xfffe
The huge claws thorny \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The trees Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
With great force to the body \ xfffe by muscle Buatsuku \ xfffe raise your attack and defense.
Jumping high in the sky \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
A chunk of mud \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe also speak to the quickness of the other party.
Tail slap. \ Xfffe poisons that may not be \ xfffe easy vitals per well.
While cute Amae \ xfffe against Chikadzuki \ xfffe Ubau have the tools.
Dressed in a rush of electricity. \ Xfffe much damage, too. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Track your opponent \ xfffe Makichirasu a strange crawling Bomber. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Water-soak under water. \ Xfffe While myself \ xfffe weaken your most types of technology.
To unify the spirit of quiet \ xfffe, I can not pacify the mind \ xfffe to give a special suicide-proof.
Bomber as a sword Ayatsuri ha \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Mai and mysterious power Dzuyoi \ xfffe dance wildly. My \ xfffe give the offense and quickness.
Hard rock \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Lightning fast \ xfffe against the barrage. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
The vibrations of the water \ xfffe attack against giving. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
After two turns the trick \ xfffe countless bundles of light \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
To attack the opponent at full power. \ Xfffe a reaction using \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
Yasumeru body down to the ground. \ Xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffeHP to recover.
Between turns 5 \ xfffe and gravity to strengthen Fuyuu \ xfffe from using the technology to fly to the sky.
Drilling techniques and have no effect on the type \ xfffe evasion against Ino Takashi \ xfffe as of the target.
Against the rest of the state \ xfffe serious damage. \ Xfffe opponent will wake up from sleep instead.
Strong and heavy fist \ xfffe Furutte damage. \ Xfffe want to be but his quickness.
Body is rotated at high speed \ xfffe to its body. The agility than your opponent \ xfffe strong enough to slow.
That's my brink \ xfffe of Pokemon coming out ahead \ xfffe a status and HP to recover.
The other half of HP \ xfffe Oh the power of the technique flaws that \ xfffe2 a factor.
Only get my strength came from \ xfffe attack. Setaki only have \ xfffe Power is the type of technical change.
Miya Kiri have protect \ xfffe against possible attacks. \ Xfffe make clear the effect of protection.
Beak attack. \ Xfffe came only when they have a partner \ xfffe receive only the effect of getting eaten.
Hard blow Areru \ xfffe between four turns to make the wind swirl \ xfffe quickness to give all allies.
Rejuvenate your body with mute pot. \ Xfffe to any one of the power \ xfffe Gunto give.
Before the technique begin to \ xfffe finally received technical damage \ xfffe began to increase back to the opponent.
After the attack \ xfffe came back incredibly fast \ xfffe Pokemon ahead and replaced.
Into the pockets of defense against discard \ xfffe charge. My \ xfffe want proof that the defense and special.
Kon Tame the attack. \ Xfffe later than your opponent and can attack \ xfffe will double the power of the technique.
Turn the other person \ xfffe I was already damaged \ xfffe will double the power of the technique.
Have made a useless tool. \ Xfffe its Pokemon Trainer \ xfffe not use the tools.
Tools which have \ xfffe throwing attack quickly. \ Xfffe tool in the power and effect change.
Implied in the supernatural power over \ xfffe receiving their abnormal status \ xfffe transmit to the other.
Fu PP is endless rest Dano \ xfffe fewer \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Technology and turns between 5 \ xfffe characteristics and have the tools \ xfffeHP you can not recover.
Tightly to the attack raised. \ Xfffe opponent still has enough HP \ xfffe Power is go up.
The ESP \ xfffe their offensive and defensive \ xfffe power exchange.
Against the gastric juice \ xfffe keep throwing the body. The attached gastric \ xfffe erase the effects of other characteristics.
Keep glue gave unto the heavens \ xfffe attacks against \ xfffe Taranaku in the groin.
Other person to give the power \ xfffe the art of the viewers, first burst. \ Xfffe Dasenai fail first.
Out on a technique to mimic the previous \ xfffe burst the same technique. \ Xfffe failure is not in Japan.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe of suicide attacks \ xfffe swap capability change.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe defense and special defense \ xfffe swap capability change.
The ability to change \ xfffe enough to power up the opponent \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Remember that during the fighting techniques \ xfffe With all the first Daseru \ xfffe take every technique.
Mind the seeds Nayamaseru \ xfffe inculcate. Sleep with a partner \ xfffe characteristics that I Fumi.
Before opponent can attack. \ Xfffe the opponent begins to Technology \ xfffe attack technique not fail.
Poison on the other foot Bishiwo \ xfffe mount. The change came in the other \ xfffe Owa to poison Pokemon.
The ESP \ xfffe depends on you and your partner \ xfffe swap capability change.
Around his body \ xfffe covering veil made of water. \ Xfffe recover HP each turn.
Made of magnetic force of electric \ xfffe floating in the air. \ Xfffe5 be suspended during the turn.
Dressed in flaming dart. \ Xfffe much damage, too. \ Xfffe may burn state.
The other body \ xfffe guess the shock attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Waveguide power from the back of the body \ xfffe shoot out the other. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Air brush up their bodies \ xfffe to reduce the resistance. The rapidity \ xfffe Gunto can be mentioned.
Poisonous tentacles and the arms Somatta \ xfffe stab the opponent. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Michita poisonous body \ xfffe emit an aura of terrible. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
About a moment like \ xfffe exorcise the opponent off. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Rough seas as hard Arekuruu \ xfffe Kina Hiroshi shook his tail \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
Kina Hiroshi seeds with a hard shell \ xfffe to lash over \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
Also cuts through the sky \ xfffe blade of air attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
And sickle claws as scissors \ xfffe while the other cuts through the intersection. \ Xfffe
Causing the vibration of the sound wave hit \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
The shock wave from a large mouth \ xfffe Makiokoshi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
The tremendous excitement while intimidating \ xfffe to its body. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The light shines as a jewel \ xfffe fire to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
Absorb the force from the opponent's fist. \ Xfffe the damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Waving a fist \ xfffe Makiokosu vacuum wave. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Increasing the fired \ xfffe release as much as power. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Collected from nature \ xfffe fire power of life. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Folding a splash \ xfffe flying low in charge. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
The power of the earth to the other foot \ xfffe release. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
With a lighting speed \ xfffe and your partner \ xfffe to replace your belongings.
Oneself with all the \ xfffe charge against. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Given that the poor \ xfffe activate the head. \ Xfffe Gunto to give his suicide.
Fast and hard as bullets \ xfffe Kuridasu against the punch. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Techniques have received from the other \ xfffe against that person \ xfffe doubling the power of technology.
Make chunks of ice in an instant \ xfffe against quick release. \ Xfffe can always strike.
The sharp claws made from the shadows \ xfffe cuts through the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Kiba bite in electricity savings. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe may be paralysis.
In the cold bite Himeta Kiba. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe ice conditions may be.
Kiba biter dressed in flame. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe may burn state.
Shadows stretched \ xfffe opponent's attack from behind. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Stiff clay bullets \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
Was substantiated \ xfffe blade cuts through the opponent's mind. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The power of thoughts \ xfffe to attack the amount collected. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Polished body \ xfffe fire power against the blaze of light. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
A light collecting point of the body \ xfffe unleash the power. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Like crazy against \ xfffe straight man to attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Strong winds, and reflectors on the other \ xfffe Harainokeru Hikari Kano and all. \ Xfffe also speak to evasion.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 between turns \ xfffe Pokemon can act slow.
A meteorite from the sky \ xfffe down to the other. Using a reaction \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
In his dazzling lightning \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
My fire red \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Pade against the storm peaked Ha \ xfffe kindle. Using a reaction \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
Sift vines and tentacles violently \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
A huge rock \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Poison blade cuts through the opponent. \ Xfffe poisons that may not be \ xfffe easy vitals per well.
Dirty trash \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Such as steel \ xfffe hard to attack the head. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Sucking take against \ xfffe steel fire bombs. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
The jagged rocks \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
To seduce the ♀ if you ♂ \ xfffe speak to the Ku and the other a suicide. \ Xfffe
Countless other around the rock \ xfffe turns the other came out smiling \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Tangled grass and let the opponent \ xfffe to 転Ba. Heavier than the other \ xfffe will be raised power.
Words Oboeta \ xfffe causing the sonic attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Against the light emitting countless bullets. \ Xfffe from the plate with his \ xfffe type changes.
Bite and attack. \ Xfffe came only when they have a partner \ xfffe receive only the effect of getting eaten.
Against a bunch of blitz \ xfffe fire. For their own electricity \ xfffe may give a suicide.
A stiff body \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe stick to the other. \ Xfffe can always strike.
However servants to call \ xfffe say to the other to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
However his body servant called \ xfffe give someone a canopy. The defense and special anti \ xfffe can be mentioned.
Wound to heal his servant called soup. \ Xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffe your HP to recover.
The power of one's life Kon身 \ xfffe to come by in person. I also \ xfffe tremendous damage.
And using the tail \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Enough time to distortion of the power of \ xfffe Uchidashi opponent to attack. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
The space around each person \ xfffe tear damage. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
That's my brink \ xfffe of Pokemon coming out ahead \ xfffe to recover all states.
Smother the opponent with tremendous force. \ Xfffe opponent still has enough HP \ xfffe go up the power.
Some fire burned fiercely set too low \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Dragged down into a dark world \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The shock wave from the body \ xfffe raise. Special protection against the \ xfffe and may speak to the Damn.
Coma is also observed in blasts opponents goose \ xfffe attack. All of their \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Turn off their eyes 1 \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe keep attacking, even if not win.
Nail polish to sharpen. \ Xfffe his attack \ xfffe raise the accuracy.
All allies attack hit \ xfffe1 prevent between turns. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe protection and special protection to the Tashi \ xfffe split in half.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe to the suicide attacks and Tashi \ xfffe split in half.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 all Pokemon between turns \ xfffe swapped special protection and prevention.
Instantiated with a strange feeling waves \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe physical damage.
Bisekakeru special venom. \ Xfffe poison against the state \ xfffe twice as powerful.
Reduce unnecessary parts of the body. \ Xfffe his quickness to give the Gunto \ xfffe a lighter weight.
Annoy me a powder \ xfffe sprinkled catch the attention. The other \ xfffe his plan to turn everything into attack.
A person floating in the ESP. \ Xfffe3 attack during the turn \ xfffe be more likely opponent.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 all Pokemon between turns \ xfffe tools have no effect.
Bullets are flying and throwing stones \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Opponent \ xfffe been dropped out onto the ground.
A crushing blow \ xfffe Kuridasu opponent. The attack \ xfffe always hit the vitals.
Burst in flames and hit the opponent \ xfffe attack. The flames burst \ xfffe befall the next person you are.
A wave of his slime \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe may poisons.
A mysterious and beautiful dance \ xfffe dance lightly. And their suicide \ xfffe give special protection to the quickness.
Heavy body collided with the other \ xfffe attack. Than their opponents \ xfffe Power is so heavy rises.
Waves around the mysterious \ xfffe own the same type \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Against the mass of electricity \ xfffe hit. The agility than your opponent \ xfffe Power is go up faster.
Showered with lots of water \ xfffe water type to the other party. \ Xfffe
Person wearing a fire attack. \ Xfffe my power for \ xfffe give the quickness.
Sprinkle focus coil. \ Xfffe your attack and defense and \ xfffe raise the accuracy.
Whisk in the other foot \ xfffe aiming to attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Other liquid combing \ xfffe Kidashi attacking. \ Xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
Harnessing the power of the opponent. \ Xfffe fighting against attacks \ xfffe damage will be raised higher.
Send to a sense of mystery against the waves. \ Xfffe wave received a precaution against the \ xfffe a tan Jun characteristics.
The strange rhythm dance. \ Xfffe my partner and me imitating the movements \ xfffe the same characteristics.
Other actions to support \ xfffe their actions after the \ xfffe able to move to continue.
The song attacks the opponent. \ Xfffe continue to troll everyone \ xfffe Tsutomu Takeshi can even begin to go up.
Resonant voice to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe tricks at every turn someone \ xfffe Power is to stick with the rises.
Try to sound like an attack. \ Xfffe opponent's ability to change \ xfffe damage regardless.
Special blocks of mud \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe revert to change based on ability.
Opponents in the accumulated power \ xfffe attack. Their ability \ xfffe Power is enough to go up nervous.
My partner and ally \ xfffe protect against pre-emptive strike. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
A mysterious power to teleport \ xfffe a place for you and your allies \ xfffe replace.
Boiling hot water \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may burn state.
To break up his defensive shell \ xfffe suicide attacks specifically speak to the anti-\ xfffe Gunto to give agility.
Healing is what skip \ xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffe partner HP to recover.
To press on the attack. \ Xfffe against a status \ xfffe serious damage. 
Tumbled into the sky with his opponent in the first turn 1 \ xfffe2 attack on turn down. \ Xfffe be taken not to move an opponent.
Turn the wheel \ xfffe not only raise their attack \ xfffe Gunto'll also agility.
Skip to throw your opponent \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
To attack the opponent with fire. \ Xfffe only come when the opponent has \ xfffe be unusable by fire.
Opponent to Osaetsuke \ xfffe the order of action \ xfffe to the end.
To attack the opponent lightly. \ Xfffe yourself when you do not have the tools \ xfffe serious damage. 
Reflecting the type of person \ xfffe myself as the same type. \ Xfffe
Avenge the fallen enemy's side. \ Xfffe friendlies before the turn of the \ xfffe rises and Power is being defeated. 
Desperate to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe to his opponent's on the verge \ xfffeHP worth of damage.
If the person does not have the tools \ xfffe myself have the tools \ xfffe give to others.
The intense flames \ xfffe wrap attack against dents. \ Xfffe to burn state.
Water column to attack. \ Xfffe Miawaseru and Power is a sound of almost \ xfffe take a rainbow in the sky nervous.
Pillar of fire to attack. \ Xfffe combine with Power is a sure \ xfffe be nervous around a sea of fire.
Attack on the pillars of the grass. \ Xfffe Power is combine with water \ xfffe become nervous around the wetlands.
After the attack \ xfffe came back incredibly fast \ xfffe Pokemon ahead and replaced.
Resistance to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe speak to a suicide partner. \ Xfffe
My stamping ground \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Cold breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe always hit the vitals.
Skip to repel the opponent \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Itate to myself \ xfffe give a suicide attack. \ Xfffe
Net electricity \ xfffe catch your opponent to attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Dressed in the light \ xfffe attacks against opponents. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Body spinning like a drill \ xfffe rammed an opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The other hard part of the body \ xfffe hitting attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Cute gesture without raising suspicion \ xfffe pour haymaker. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Other nutrients penetrate one \ xfffe suck. Damage given \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Itsu slashed to attack it. \ Xfffe opponent's ability to change \ xfffe damage regardless.
Slashed with a sharp shells \ xfffe attack. Defense against \ xfffe may speak to.
Body against the other burn \ xfffe attack. Than their opponents \ xfffe Power is so heavy rises.
Pade sharp opponent ha \ xfffe elaborate wrapping attacks. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
Body to rotate Marumeta \ xfffe to crush your opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
My fluffy fluff \ xfffe defend the body wrap today. \ Xfffe Gunto immediately give protection.
The shock of dark \ xfffe skip to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
Instantiated with a strange feeling waves \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe physical damage.
The stiff tail \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
A strong opponent like \ xfffe elaborate attack packet. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
The head of the great Afro \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Gear against the steel \ xfffe throwing attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Against the light emitting bullets. \ Xfffe with his \ xfffe change the type of cassette.
Let a song of old against \ xfffe Uttae mind to attack. \ Xfffe may sleep state.
Itsu slashed to attack it. \ Xfffe the one wearing the magical power \ xfffe physical damage.
The icy cold \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Why electricity clad in boy \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The beautiful, intense blue flame \ xfffe wrapped elaborate attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
A person wearing a flame to leap \ xfffe attack. The suicide of his \ xfffe may go up.
The block of ice wearing the light \ xfffe2 slam your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The intense cold freezes all the \ xfffe2 wrapping your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may burn state.
To go on yelling like \ xfffe speak to a suicide partner. \ Xfffe
The icicle Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe attacks hit hard. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The amount of flame from the burning \ xfffe desperate to raise its body. \ Xfffe want special protection by the anti agility.
Pounding a huge fire. \ Xfffe affected by a huge lightning \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Huge pounding thunder. \ Xfffe affected by a huge fire \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.

You might have to do something about the grammar. xD

Edited by Deathscreton
Added 203.

Here's 202. Not sure if it's all correct, but I tried my best. I can't use GIT, computer won't accept it, that and I don't feel like racking my brain on trying to get it to work.

\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 to \ xfffe remember to make any moves?
\ Xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe makes you remember?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 the work in \ xfffe what makes you remember giving up?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 learned \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is a refurbished \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Oboetai to ... ... \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 but \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 are four deeds \ xfffe Seiippai so memorize it! \ Xf000  \ x0000 \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 instead of \ xfffe lets you forget the work of others?
1 \ xf000 \ x0001 \ x0014 for 2 \ xf000  \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 pow! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0003 \ xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0005 \ xf000  \ x0000 \ xf000 \ x0000 \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 in \ xfffe Various Uses clean forgot! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 and ...! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is a refurbished \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Oboeta a! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
So ... ... \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe giving up on what you learn?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe you finished the Oboezu! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ā \ x0001 \ x0002 Reina is our \ xfffe Mai gave the scales of a heart!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 to \ xfffe Which reminds works?
\ Xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe Omoidashimasu you?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 the work in \ xfffe reminds you of giving up?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xfffe \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 Omoidashitai the ... \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 but \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 are four deeds \ xfffe Seiippai so memorize it! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 instead of \ xfffe lets you forget the work of others?
1 \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 for 2 \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 ... \ xf000 븂 \ x0001 \ x0014 pow! \ Xf000 븅 \ x0001 \ x0003 \ xf000 븆 \ x0001 \ x0002 \ xf000 븇 \ x0000 \ xf000 븄 \ x0000 \ xf000 븁 \ x0000 \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 in \ xfffe clean Various Uses forgot? \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000 and ...! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
So ... ... \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe Omoidasu or giving up on?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 is \ xf000ć \ x0001 \ x0001 to \ xfffe you finished the Omoidasazu! \ Xf000 븁 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ā \ x0001 \ x0000 Reina is our \ xfffe Mai gave the scales of a heart!
Bun Rui
Roasted force
Me underwater
PP
Fight Moves
Appeal Points
Contest Moves
\ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
\ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
\ Xf000ȁ \ x0001 \ x0000 / \ xf000ȁ \ x0001 \ x0001
Quit
---
Back
Memorize
Remember to make any moves?
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000
Lv. \ Xf000Ȃ \ x0001 \ x0000
Remember that works
Yes
No

And here's a rough translation of 203. I know it's not all correct. >.>

- \ Xfffe-\ xfffe-\ xfffe-\ xfffe-
And using the long tail and get \ xfffe Hatai attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe
In sharp chop \ xfffe beating your opponent to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The clothes slap king \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Thank punch etc \ xfffe Naguritsuke to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Kometa punch force \ xfffe to attack opponents. \ Xfffe
The other body \ xfffe attack throw gold coins. \ Xfffe get money after the battle.
Kometa fire punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Kometa a cold punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
Kometa a surprise punch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The hard sharp claws sharp \ xfffe attack against scratching. \ Xfffe
The person across from both sides \ xfffe inflict damage. \ Xfffe
The big scissors \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Making the blade of the wind \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Dance dancing vigorously to fight \ xfffe enhance fired. \ Xfffe Gunto to raise your attack.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Kiru can thin trees.
Gusty winds occurred as the wings \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe
Kiku Hiroshi splendid wings spread out \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe
Opponents to 吹Kitobashi \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Fly to the sky on turn 1 \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe can also fly into town to know.
Bodies and long vines and use \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe tighten the opponent to attack.
Use the long tail, and vines such as \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The slender vine bent like a whip \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The big foot \ xfffe stamping on opponent to attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Ketobashi legs with opponents in 2 \ xfffe attack. Consecutive 2 \ xfffe damage.
The amazing power kick Kometa \ xfffe Ketobashi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
In the high jump kick \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe damage and remove yourself.
While rotating the body quickly \ xfffe Ketobashi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
Put sand in the face of the opponent \ xfffe speak to the accuracy. \ Xfffe
Head to 突Kidashi \ xfffe Tsukkon attack on straight. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Togattatsu so sharp \ xfffe to attack opponents. \ Xfffe
And two beak \ xfffe struck the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
That the rotation Surutsu \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
In the body unto the other \ xfffe Iki hit attack. \ Xfffe
In general \ xfffe attack against Noshikakari. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
And vines with long body and Tsukatsu \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe Makitsui to attack the opponent.
The crazy \ xfffe attacks against opponents. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
ー 3-turn between 2 \ xfffe violent opponent to attack. \ Xfffe after violent acts confused.
One's life \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
Cute waving its tail from side to side \ xfffe alert invites. \ Xfffe speak to an opponent's defense.
Firms poisonous \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Against the elasticity of the stabbing 2 \ xfffe2 consecutive damage. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Scared piercingly \ xfffe speak to an opponent's defense. \ Xfffe
Sharp teeth, sharp \ xfffe bite and attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Cute Nakigoe let \ xfffe guard let me catch a feel \ xfffe speak to an opponent's attack.
're Missing person \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Clean cozy \ xfffe voice let \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
A specialized sound \ xfffe emanating from the body \ xfffe confuse the opponent.
Shock wave \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe20 decided to give damage.
To stop the movement of the opponent \ xfffe technique was however just before \ xfffe4 be unusable during the turn.
Over against the strong acid \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
A small flame \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Intense fire \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may burn state.
White mist covering the body. \ Xfffe5 between turns against \ xfffe capacity will not be able pigtails.
Water vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe
Amounts of water \ xfffe intense momentum \ xfffe to launch attacks on others.
My big wave \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe also promote swimming in the water.
Chilled beams \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
A severe snowstorm \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
A strange light \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe sometimes confusing.
Bubbles vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the quickness.
Beam Nijiiro \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the attack.
A powerful beam \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
So sharply pointed beak guy \ xfffe hit the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
While rotating the pointed beak \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe
Each one on the ground \ xfffe throw the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
強Kukeri foot \ xfffe 転Ba let your opponent attack. \ Xfffe go up against the Power is so heavy.
Physical attacks from people who \ xfffe to double the damage \ xfffe return to the same person.
Bypass using gravity cast. \ Xfffe same level of damage to your \ xfffe give the other party.
The power of Kon身 \ xfffe Naguritsuke attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe can push a heavy rock.
HP partner had implanted a \ xfffe absorb each turn a little bit \ xfffe your HP to recover.
Stretch your body \ xfffe growth will be Kiku Hiroshi \ xfffe give a suicide attack.
Bomber skip Ha \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Collected in full light on turn 1 \ xfffe2 light on turn a bunch of \ xfffe fire to attack.
Poisonous powder \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe that poisons the opponent.
Powder numb \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe paralysis to his opponent.
Drowsiness powder \ xfffe up a lot Furimai \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
During the three flowers turn ー 2 \ xfffe Makichirashi opponent to attack. \ Xfffe after Makichirashita confused.
吹Kidashita thread from his mouth to Makitsuke \ xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent. \ Xfffe
The shock wave of anger \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe40 decided to give damage.
Intense vortices inside the flame spray \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Electrical stimulation \ xfffe attack leveled against you. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
A strong shock \ xfffe attack leveled against you. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Stage a weak shock that \ xfffe paralysis to his opponent. \ Xfffe
Intense lightning \ xfffe dropped against attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Has raised a small rock \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe
Impact of the earthquake in his \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe
The crack of crack \ xfffe to attack your opponent down. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Dive in the second turn on turn 1 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe can also escape from what shoes.
Deadly poison that bring a partner. \ Xfffe turn the Proceed as \ xfffe poison damage will increase.
A weak psychic powers \ xfffe sent to attack opponents. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Send a strong psychic powers against \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
Over the lazy suggestion \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
Sleeping forces \ xfffe with drawer from the back of the body \ xfffe give their attacks.
Pulling up to lighten the body force \ xfffe moving at high speed. \ Xfffe Gunto to give his quickness.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe stick to the other. \ Xfffe can always strike.
When the attack began Technology \ xfffe the power of anger and get \ xfffe attack will be raised.
Stop fighting with wild Pokemon. \ Xfffe went into the last \ xfffe can go to town in Pokesen.
Showing a frightening vision \ xfffe the same level as their \ xfffe provide against damage.
Other techniques last used \ xfffe battle between \ xfffe the technique can be yourself.
Add your ears Fusagitaku Omowazu \ xfffe nasty with heavy Oto \ xfffe Ku and speak to the defense of others.
Alter ego made a quick movement \ xfffe Madowa let your opponent \ xfffe give an evasion.
Cells will be playing \ xfffe their maximum HP's \ xfffe half to recover HP.
With great force the body \ xfffe hard for the body \ xfffe give their defense.
Let me Chidjime smaller body \ xfffe their avoidance rate \ xfffe Gunto give.
To spray and smoke and ink \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe
Strange light \ xfffe Madowa Let me make the other. \ Xfffe confuse the opponent.
Protect themselves in the crowded dive shell \ xfffe give their defense. \ Xfffe
Rounding up the body Chidjikomari \ xfffe give their defense. \ Xfffe
To make a sturdy wall \ xfffe Gunto give their defense. \ Xfffe
I wonder at all between turns 5 \ xfffe receive special attack from the other \ xfffe reduce damage.
A battle with heavy black mist \ xfffe of all Pokemon are in \ xfffe revert to change based on ability.
I wonder at all between turns 5 \ xfffe received from physical attacks against \ xfffe reduce damage.
Exploitable fired inhale deeply. \ Xfffe his attack \ xfffe more likely to become vital part.
Endure the attack to turn between 2 \ xfffe to double the damage received \ xfffe return to the other.
Pretending to stimulate your brain finger \ xfffe from among all the Science and Technology \ xfffe Kuridasu to any one.
Technique used to imitate the other \ xfffe I also use the same technique. \ Xfffe
Causing the explosion of his \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe brink after using a.
The egg's might Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe
Long tongue \ xfffe licking turn to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Dirty gas \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Bone holding in her hands in \ xfffe Naguritsuke attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Flame stretch \ xfffe do my baking partner. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Against stick like crazy. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent. \ Xfffe Noboreru waterfall to swim well.
Buatsui very sturdy shell \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe across the opponent to attack.
The star's light to launch \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
On turn my head to Hikkome 1 \ xfffe give protection. \ Xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn.
Tentacles or vines twine and put \ xfffe attack. The opponent's quickness \ xfffe may speak to.
From head to \ xfffe forget something in an instant \ xfffe Gunto to give their special protection.
Note to bend a spoon shoved \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe
The knee from jumping diarrhea \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe damage and remove yourself.
Scared by the pattern of stomach \ xfffe paralysis that bring a partner. \ Xfffe
Eat sleep dream partner \ xfffe attack. Half of the damage \ xfffeHP to recover.
To spray poison gas against the face of \ xfffe that bring poison. \ Xfffe
What round \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
The other blood sucking \ xfffe attack. The damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Approaching a kiss with a frightening look. \ Xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The second turn to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting. \ Xfffe easy vitals per well.
By transforming into the other Pokemon \ xfffe any opponent \ xfffe can use the same technique.
With thousands of foam spray against \ xfffe attack. The opponent's quickness \ xfffe may speak to.
Rhythmic punch to Kuridashi \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes confusing.
A hypnotic effect \ xfffe Furimaki sprinkle with spores \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
In the glare \ xfffe speak to the opponent's hit rate. \ Xfffe shine bright and dark shoes do.
Strange feeling waves \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe changes each time you use damage.
Byun Byun and without attacks \ xfffe not happen anything ... just jump. \ Xfffe
And a change in the liquid cell \ xfffe give their defense Gunto. \ Xfffe
The big scissors \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
A huge explosion in his \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe brink after using a.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe attack against scratching. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Bone holding in her hands thrown against \ xfffe outward and return two consecutive \ xfffe damage.
During sleep for two turns. \ Xfffe their abnormal status and HP \ xfffe all recover.
Large rocks \ xfffe attacks hit hard. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe strong bite and attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Whether to increase the body \ xfffe it's kak kak \ xfffe give their attacks.
Type your \ xfffe remember that the inside of the technique \ xfffe any one of the same type.
In light of the three attacks. \ Xfffe ice conditions or burns or paralysis \ xfffe may be one.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe violently attacking bite. \ Xfffe opponent's HP is halved.
And sickle claws, etc. \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
HP to cut my little \ xfffe alter ego burst. \ Xfffe his alter ego is a scapegoat.
My PP and there are no \ xfffe struggling to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Techniques used by other \ xfffe make your own. \ Xfffe1 use sketch once disappears.
Kuridashi to kick consecutive 3 \ xfffe attack. Win every technique \ xfffe Power is go up.
Attack while stealing tools. \ Xfffe but if you have your own tools \ xfffe steal.
A thin thread sticky \ xfffe Karamase round and round your opponent \ xfffe you can not run away from combat.
The person feels the movement of the heart \ xfffe next attack is always \ xfffe to hit the opponent.
Against the rest of the state \ xfffe showing a little bit every turn nightmarish \ xfffeHP will reduce.
Wrapped in flames \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may burn state.
When one is sleeping \ xfffe attack with heavy noise. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Pokemon use \ xfffe and in other ghost type \ xfffe effect change.
Struggle is raging attack. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe go up the power of the technique.
Last used the technique against \ xfffe to be resistance \ xfffe changing their type.
Air vortex \ xfffe fire to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Fluffy cotton-like spores \ xfffe tired we Matowari \ xfffe Ku and speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Furishibori attacking force. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe go up the power of the technique.
Last used the technique against \ xfffe holding a grudge \ xfffe only four of the technique reduces the PP.
Cold powdery snow \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe ice conditions may be.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe Kuridasu punch. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Stare at a frightening look scared \ xfffe Ku and speak to the quickness of the opponent. \ Xfffe
Casually against Chikadzuki \ xfffe Naguritsukeru like looking at a guard. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Cute as an angel to kiss \ xfffe confuse your opponent. \ Xfffe
Up to HP's own HP \ xfffe reducing their attack half \ xfffe give the maximum.
Face and the other \ xfffe attack throw mud. \ Xfffe speak to the accuracy.
Face and the other \ xfffe ink spray to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
The severity or the feet of the opponent \ xfffe mount. The change came in the other \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Like a cannon \ xfffe electricity to launch attacks. \ Xfffe paralysis that bring a partner.
After the attack began Technology \ xfffe brink when \ xfffe to attack the other party also on the verge.
Pokemon listened to the song \ xfffe3 passed, would turn the brink. \ Xfffe no longer useful to change.
The freezing cold \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
The hard Bone \ xfffe Naguritsuke to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Sights firmly together \ xfffe next attack is always \ xfffe to hit an opponent.
ー 3-turn between 2 \ xfffe a violent attack. \ Xfffe after violent acts confused.
The sandstorm turns between 5 \ xfffe other type of surface it is Iwaji \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Absorb nutrients attack. \ Xfffe the damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Also under attack \ xfffeHP Always leave just one. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
Staring at the invitation alert cute \ xfffe Ku and speak to the opponent's attack. \ Xfffe
During the turn continued rolling 5 \ xfffe attack. Win every technique \ xfffe go up the power.
The other is HP \ xfffe only one to remain always \ xfffe easy on the attack.
Anger confuse the opponent. \ Xfffe the opponent in anger \ xfffe Gunto feel self-conscious.
Clad in the light \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Sickle claws and other opponents in \ xfffe slashed to attack. \ Xfffe Power is go up and hit in a row.
To lash against the hard wing \ xfffe attack. My defense \ xfffe may go up.
The black eye like that sucked \ xfffe still stare at your opponent \ xfffe that can not run away from combat.
To seduce the ♀ if you ♂ \ xfffe be drunk. \ Xfffe technique is however difficult opponent.
Remember that your technique is out of \ xfffe Kuridasu to any one. \ Xfffe only works when one is sleeping.
Pleasant sound of a bell let \ xfffe all allies \ xfffe to recover the abnormal state.
Every effort for the trainer \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Drops Tsutomu Takeshi is enough to go up.
The box set a trap \ xfffe attacking my opponent. HP is \ xfffe may lead to recovery.
For openers frustrated every effort \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Drops will not go up as Isao Takeshi.
Between turns 5 \ xfffe guarded by a mysterious force \ xfffe become less abnormal state.
HP and the HP of your opponent \ xfffe it along with your opponent \ xfffe Nakayoku split.
The Mysterious Flame \ xfffe burn doing our attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
The ground shook his \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe power of technology will change many.
The power of Kon身 \ xfffe Kuridashi punch and attack. \ Xfffe always disrupt the opponent.
Hard, big time, so a fine summer \ xfffe pierce the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
Tremendous breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Pokemon ahead and replaced. \ Xfffe capacity change is replaced by \ xfffe directly inherit from Pokemon.
Other techniques last used \ xfffe3 between turns \ xfffe make much Dasa.
When the other Pokemon are interchanged \ xfffe however that the techniques \ xfffe times the power of that attack.
Against spinning attack. \ Xfffe Leech Seed Makitsuku Shimetsukeru \ xfffe to blow as well as Toba or severity.
Speak to the other party to avoid the smell factor. \ Xfffe such as using grass \ xfffe Pokemon come by.
The stiff tail \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
The Steel Claw \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe may go up their attacks.
After the attack than the opponent. \ Xfffe Instead, your attack is \ xfffe sure to hit.
Pokemon by using a technique \ xfffe against giving \ xfffe Power is the type of technology change.
Chop hands \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Causing the tornado \ xfffe Makikomi attack your opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Let the rain turn between 5 \ xfffe water type \ xfffe give the power of technology.
Between the sun turns 5 \ xfffe strongly with most of your type \ xfffe give the power of technology.
The sharp teeth \ xfffe Kamikudai to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
Special attacks from people who \ xfffe to double the damage \ xfffe return to their opponents.
Make a suggestion to me that \ xfffe ability to change the state of \ xfffe be the same person.
留Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Primitive attacking force. \ Xfffe all your \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Throw a lump of black shadow \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
After two turns the trick \ xfffe of faith against the \ xfffe send a mass attack.
Kudaku also like rock \ xfffe punch attack. The other \ xfffe may speak to the defense.
Intense vortex in the water sow \ xfffe4 turn between -5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Attack on all allies. \ Xfffe more Pokemon fellow \ xfffe attack technique more often.
A daunting opponent in the first strike. \ Xfffe updating to Tiger combat \ xfffe Dasanai not succeed right away.
Between turns 3 \ xfffe noisy opponent to attack. \ Xfffe the meantime no one will lose sleep.
Their ability to accumulate \ xfffe give the defense and special protection. \ Xfffe be stored up to three.
Accumulated power \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe Power is enough to go up reserves.
Swallow the power amassed \ xfffe your HP to recover. \ Xfffe enough to recover reserves.
The hot breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe may burn state.
Turn left about hail between 5 \ xfffe Ice type Pokemon is not \ xfffe damage to everyone.
Put a quarrel against \ xfffe same trick twice in a row \ xfffe the Dasenaku.
Coax confuse opponents. \ Xfffe even suicide while the other \ xfffe they give.
Suspicious fire off a weird \ xfffe burn that bring a partner. \ Xfffe
Instead, his is a brink \ xfffe a suicide attack and the other \ xfffe to speak to the Damn.
Paralysis and poison, but their \ xfffe and against the state when Kuridasu \ xfffe doubling the power of technology.
Kuridasu punch to enhance the spirit. \ Xfffe before the burst technique \ xfffe attack fail.
Paralysis is a partner \ xfffe Power is two times as \ xfffe recover from the paralysis of the opponent instead.
Let your attention \ xfffe attack from the other \ xfffe make myself towards all.
To attack the forces of nature. \ Xfffe in place using \ xfffe coming changes in technology.
Electricity begins to type next turn \ xfffe give the power of technology. \ Xfffe also go up his special protection.
Offend others. Turn 3 \ xfffe against damage during the \ xfffe will provide technical Dasenaku only.
Help a friend. \ Xfffe the technique was only Pokemon to begin to \ xfffe Power is greater than usual.
About the gap in the opponent \ xfffe and your partner \ xfffe to replace your belongings.
Also my partner and totally become a partner \ xfffe same characteristics change. \ Xfffe
Next turn \ xfffe up to HP's own HP \ xfffe half recovery.
Rushed to the aid of allies \ xfffe remember that the Pokemon ahead \ xfffe use any one technique.
Rooted in the earth \ xfffe to recover their HP every turn. \ Xfffe stretched so that roots can not replace.
To exert great \ xfffe to attack the opponent. My \ xfffe want to attack the defense.
Techniques and become a status \ xfffe and Leech Seed \ xfffe when Dasa bounce against.
No longer used in combat \ xfffe your belongings will be playing \ xfffe be able to use.
Techniques have received from the other \ xfffe against that person \ xfffe doubling of damage.
Grated to vigorously shake 手刀 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Hikari Kano and all \ xfffe reflector can be destroyed.
Drowsy in big yawn. \ Xfffe next turn \ xfffe sleep state to the other party.
The other stuff down the duster \ xfffe until after the battle \ xfffe be unusable.
HP their HP and partner \ xfffe to be the same as \ xfffe damage.
Your opponent will explode in anger \ xfffe attack. My HP is \ xfffe Sagaru power of the technique is the less.
Characteristics and their ESP in \ xfffe replace the other characteristics. \ Xfffe
The same technique and your opponent \ xfffe remember if the other party alone \ xfffe immobilize the tricks.
Oh that is my body Yasume \ xfffe burn poison paralyzed \ xfffe cure abnormal status.
When the opponent to the brink by the technique of \ xfffe temperature over the year \ xfffe of skills that PP is set to 0.
Opponent tried to use \ xfffe recovery techniques and skills of change \ xfffe Ubatsu use their skill.
The Secret Power \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Where use \ xfffe additional effect change.
To dive in the second turn on turn 1 \ xfffe float nervous attack. \ Xfffe can dive into the deep sea.
Attained hands \ xfffe Tsuppatsu attacking the opponent. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
What shoes and grass and water \ xfffe according to the place where \ xfffe change their type.
Looking at the flashing light \ xfffe to unify my mind \ xfffe Gunto immediately give a suicide.
A bright light \ xfffe free to attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Dent feathers wrapped in mist \ xfffe attack. \ Xfffe may speak to the suicide of a person.
Furimai with feathers \ xfffe entangle the opponent's body. \ Xfffe Ku and speak to the opponent's attack.
Dizzy dancing and dancing to \ xfffe those around him \ xfffe be chaos.
Attacking the opponent \ xfffe may burn state. \ Xfffe easy vitals per well.
Wearing a thick mud. \ Xfffe While myself \ xfffe Electricity weaken the techniques of type.
During the turn continued rolling 5 \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Win every technique \ xfffe go up the power.
Thorn arm \ xfffe Furutte violently attacked. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Yasumu lazy. \ Xfffe up to HP's own HP \ xfffe half recovery.
Loud sounds great vibration \ xfffe attack against giving. \ Xfffe
The poisonous Fang \ xfffe bite to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe Owa may cause a deadly poison.
The hard, sharp claws \ xfffe attack cuts. \ Xfffe may speak to the opponent's defense.
The flame of the explosion \ xfffe burn doing our attack the opponent. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Water cannon \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
With a punch like a comet Kuridashi \ xfffe to attack the opponent. My \ xfffe that the raising of the attack.
The loud and \ xfffe amazing attack without warning. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Depending on the weather when using \ xfffe Power is the type of technical change. \ Xfffe
We inhale the pleasant aroma Yasuragu \ xfffe to recover the abnormal status of all allies. \ Xfffe
Since there pretending to cry. \ Xfffe can make Komara \ xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
The sharp wind \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Rock throwing attack. \ Xfffe can seal against the movement of \ xfffe speak to the quickness.
Topped with a partner like Linfen \ xfffe attack. All of their \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Like you're rubbing the metal \ xfffe someone a nasty sound. \ Xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
Pleasant sound of the whistle let \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The body tickling laugh \ xfffe speak to the opponent's offense and defense. \ Xfffe
The mysterious power of the universe \ xfffe by Torikomu \ xfffe and give special protection to prevent their.
Tide blowing attack. \ Xfffe own fewer HP \ xfffe Sagaru power of the technique.
Strange light \ xfffe fire to attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Kuridasu punch behind the clutter. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack. \ Xfffe
Invisible magical powers \ xfffe sent to attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
In such a high upper Mukau empty \ xfffe give thrust to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
The storm blew hard sand Areru \ xfffe between 4-5-turn in \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
In the cold of absolute zero \ xfffe to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe it hits a single blow to the brink.
Muddy water \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
The seeds vigorously \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
The quick movement \ xfffe slash to the mercy of others. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
A sharp icicle \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Your skin like iron \ xfffe by hard \ xfffe give their defense Gunto.
Tachihadakari spread out his hands \ xfffe block the escape of the person \ xfffe impossible to escape.
Increased barking loudly yell \ xfffe give their attacks. \ Xfffe
The huge claws thorny \ xfffe cuts the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
The trees Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
With great force to the body \ xfffe by muscle Buatsuku \ xfffe raise your attack and defense.
Jumping high in the sky \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
A chunk of mud \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe also speak to the quickness of the other party.
Tail slap. \ Xfffe poisons that may not be \ xfffe easy vitals per well.
While cute Amae \ xfffe against Chikadzuki \ xfffe Ubau have the tools.
Dressed in a rush of electricity. \ Xfffe much damage, too. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Track your opponent \ xfffe Makichirasu a strange crawling Bomber. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Water-soak under water. \ Xfffe While myself \ xfffe weaken your most types of technology.
To unify the spirit of quiet \ xfffe, I can not pacify the mind \ xfffe to give a special suicide-proof.
Bomber as a sword Ayatsuri ha \ xfffe slashed to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Mai and mysterious power Dzuyoi \ xfffe dance wildly. My \ xfffe give the offense and quickness.
Hard rock \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
Lightning fast \ xfffe against the barrage. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
The vibrations of the water \ xfffe attack against giving. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
After two turns the trick \ xfffe countless bundles of light \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
Yasumeru body down to the ground. \ Xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffeHP to recover.
Between turns 5 \ xfffe and gravity to strengthen Fuyuu \ xfffe from using the technology to fly to the sky.
Drilling techniques and have no effect on the type \ xfffe evasion against Ino Takashi \ xfffe as of the target.
Against the rest of the state \ xfffe serious damage. \ Xfffe opponent will wake up from sleep instead.
Strong and heavy fist \ xfffe Furutte damage. \ Xfffe want to be but his quickness.
Body is rotated at high speed \ xfffe to its body. The agility than your opponent \ xfffe strong enough to slow.
That's my brink \ xfffe of Pokemon coming out ahead \ xfffe a status and HP to recover.
The other half of HP \ xfffe Oh the power of the technique flaws that \ xfffe2 a factor.
Only get my strength came from \ xfffe attack. Setaki only have \ xfffe Power is the type of technical change.
Miya Kiri have protect \ xfffe against possible attacks. \ Xfffe make clear the effect of protection.
Beak attack. \ Xfffe came only when they have a partner \ xfffe receive only the effect of getting eaten.
Hard blow Areru \ xfffe between four turns to make the wind swirl \ xfffe quickness to give all allies.
Rejuvenate your body with mute pot. \ Xfffe to any one of the power \ xfffe Gunto give.
Before the technique begin to \ xfffe finally received technical damage \ xfffe began to increase back to the opponent.
Into the pockets of defense against discard \ xfffe charge. My \ xfffe want proof that the defense and special.
Kon Tame the attack. \ Xfffe later than your opponent and can attack \ xfffe will double the power of the technique.
Turn the other person \ xfffe I was already damaged \ xfffe will double the power of the technique.
Have made a useless tool. \ Xfffe its Pokemon Trainer \ xfffe not use the tools.
Tools which have \ xfffe throwing attack quickly. \ Xfffe tool in the power and effect change.
Implied in the supernatural power over \ xfffe receiving their abnormal status \ xfffe transmit to the other.
Fu PP is endless rest Dano \ xfffe fewer \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Technology and turns between 5 \ xfffe characteristics and have the tools \ xfffeHP you can not recover.
Tightly to the attack raised. \ Xfffe opponent still has enough HP \ xfffe Power is go up.
The ESP \ xfffe their offensive and defensive \ xfffe power exchange.
Against the gastric juice \ xfffe keep throwing the body. The attached gastric \ xfffe erase the effects of other characteristics.
Keep glue gave unto the heavens \ xfffe attacks against \ xfffe Taranaku in the groin.
Other person to give the power \ xfffe the art of the viewers, first burst. \ Xfffe Dasenai fail first.
Out on a technique to mimic the previous \ xfffe burst the same technique. \ Xfffe failure is not in Japan.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe of suicide attacks \ xfffe swap capability change.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe defense and special defense \ xfffe swap capability change.
The ability to change \ xfffe enough to power up the opponent \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Remember that during the fighting techniques \ xfffe With all the first Daseru \ xfffe take every technique.
Mind the seeds Nayamaseru \ xfffe inculcate. Sleep with a partner \ xfffe characteristics that I Fumi.
Before opponent can attack. \ Xfffe the opponent begins to Technology \ xfffe attack technique not fail.
Poison on the other foot Bishiwo \ xfffe mount. The change came in the other \ xfffe Owa to poison Pokemon.
The ESP \ xfffe depends on you and your partner \ xfffe swap capability change.
Around his body \ xfffe covering veil made of water. \ Xfffe recover HP each turn.
Made of magnetic force of electric \ xfffe floating in the air. \ Xfffe5 be suspended during the turn.
Dressed in flaming dart. \ Xfffe much damage, too. \ Xfffe may burn state.
The other body \ xfffe guess the shock attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Waveguide power from the back of the body \ xfffe shoot out the other. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
Air brush up their bodies \ xfffe to reduce the resistance. The rapidity \ xfffe Gunto can be mentioned.
Poisonous tentacles and the arms Somatta \ xfffe stab the opponent. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Michita poisonous body \ xfffe emit an aura of terrible. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
About a moment like \ xfffe exorcise the opponent off. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Rough seas as hard Arekuruu \ xfffe Kina Hiroshi shook his tail \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
Kina Hiroshi seeds with a hard shell \ xfffe to lash over \ xfffe to attack the opponent.
Also cuts through the sky \ xfffe blade of air attack. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
And sickle claws as scissors \ xfffe while the other cuts through the intersection. \ Xfffe
Causing the vibration of the sound wave hit \ xfffe attack. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
The shock wave from a large mouth \ xfffe Makiokoshi to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
The tremendous excitement while intimidating \ xfffe to its body. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The light shines as a jewel \ xfffe fire to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe
Absorb the force from the opponent's fist. \ Xfffe the damage done \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Waving a fist \ xfffe Makiokosu vacuum wave. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Increasing the fired \ xfffe release as much as power. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Collected from nature \ xfffe fire power of life. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Folding a splash \ xfffe flying low in charge. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
The power of the earth to the other foot \ xfffe release. Special protection against the \ xfffe may speak to.
With a lighting speed \ xfffe and your partner \ xfffe to replace your belongings.
Oneself with all the \ xfffe charge against. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Given that the poor \ xfffe activate the head. \ Xfffe Gunto to give his suicide.
Fast and hard as bullets \ xfffe Kuridasu against the punch. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Techniques have received from the other \ xfffe against that person \ xfffe doubling the power of technology.
Make chunks of ice in an instant \ xfffe against quick release. \ Xfffe can always strike.
The sharp claws made from the shadows \ xfffe cuts through the opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
Kiba bite in electricity savings. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe may be paralysis.
In the cold bite Himeta Kiba. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe ice conditions may be.
Kiba biter dressed in flame. \ Xfffe can make a daunting opponent \ xfffe may burn state.
Shadows stretched \ xfffe opponent's attack from behind. \ Xfffe can always strike.
Stiff clay bullets \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
Was substantiated \ xfffe blade cuts through the opponent's mind. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The power of thoughts \ xfffe to attack the amount collected. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Polished body \ xfffe fire power against the blaze of light. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
A light collecting point of the body \ xfffe unleash the power. \ Xfffe may speak to the special protection of the opponent.
Like crazy against \ xfffe straight man to attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Strong winds, and reflectors on the other \ xfffe Harainokeru Hikari Kano and all. \ Xfffe also speak to evasion.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 between turns \ xfffe Pokemon can act slow.
A meteorite from the sky \ xfffe down to the other. Using a reaction \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
In his dazzling lightning \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
Pade against the storm peaked Ha \ xfffe kindle. Using a reaction \ xfffe want to be with his suicide is the Shit.
Sift vines and tentacles violently \ xfffe pushed the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe
A huge rock \ xfffe to launch attacks on others. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
Poison blade cuts through the opponent. \ Xfffe poisons that may not be \ xfffe easy vitals per well.
Dirty trash \ xfffe attack to hit the opponent. \ Xfffe may poisons.
Such as steel \ xfffe hard to attack the head. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Sucking take against \ xfffe steel fire bombs. \ Xfffe sure to hit the attack.
The jagged rocks \ xfffe stabbing attack opponents. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
To seduce the ♀ if you ♂ \ xfffe speak to the Ku and the other a suicide. \ Xfffe
Countless other around the rock \ xfffe turns the other came out smiling \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Tangled grass and let the opponent \ xfffe to 転Ba. Heavier than the other \ xfffe will be raised power.
Words Oboeta \ xfffe causing the sonic attack. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
Against the light emitting countless bullets. \ Xfffe from the plate with his \ xfffe type changes.
Bite and attack. \ Xfffe came only when they have a partner \ xfffe receive only the effect of getting eaten.
Against a bunch of blitz \ xfffe fire. For their own electricity \ xfffe may give a suicide.
A stiff body \ xfffe lash against the attack. \ Xfffe much damage, too.
Maranu also like blue eyes \ xfffe stick to the other. \ Xfffe can always strike.
However servants to call \ xfffe say to the other to attack. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
However his body servant called \ xfffe give someone a canopy. The defense and special anti \ xfffe can be mentioned.
Wound to heal his servant called soup. \ Xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffe your HP to recover.
The power of one's life Kon身 \ xfffe to come by in person. I also \ xfffe tremendous damage.
And using the tail \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Enough time to distortion of the power of \ xfffe Uchidashi opponent to attack. \ Xfffe get stuck next turn.
The space around each person \ xfffe tear damage. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
That's my brink \ xfffe of Pokemon coming out ahead \ xfffe to recover all states.
Smother the opponent with tremendous force. \ Xfffe opponent still has enough HP \ xfffe go up the power.
Some fire burned fiercely set too low \ xfffe4 between the turn-5 \ xfffe shut the opponent to attack.
Dragged down into a dark world \ xfffe sleep state to the other party. \ Xfffe
The shock wave from the body \ xfffe raise. Special protection against the \ xfffe and may speak to the Damn.
Coma is also observed in blasts opponents goose \ xfffe attack. All of their \ xfffe capacity may go up.
Turn off their eyes 1 \ xfffe2 to attack your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe keep attacking, even if not win.
Nail polish to sharpen. \ Xfffe his attack \ xfffe raise the accuracy.
All allies attack hit \ xfffe1 prevent between turns. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe protection and special protection to the Tashi \ xfffe split in half.
My partner and ESP \ xfffe to the suicide attacks and Tashi \ xfffe split in half.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 all Pokemon between turns \ xfffe swapped special protection and prevention.
Bisekakeru special venom. \ Xfffe poison against the state \ xfffe twice as powerful.
Reduce unnecessary parts of the body. \ Xfffe his quickness to give the Gunto \ xfffe a lighter weight.
Annoy me a powder \ xfffe sprinkled catch the attention. The other \ xfffe his plan to turn everything into attack.
A person floating in the ESP. \ Xfffe3 attack during the turn \ xfffe be more likely opponent.
I will create a mystical space. \ Xfffe5 all Pokemon between turns \ xfffe tools have no effect.
Bullets are flying and throwing stones \ xfffe to attack the opponent. Opponent \ xfffe been dropped out onto the ground.
A crushing blow \ xfffe Kuridasu opponent. The attack \ xfffe always hit the vitals.
Burst in flames and hit the opponent \ xfffe attack. The flames burst \ xfffe befall the next person you are.
A wave of his slime \ xfffe to attack those around them. \ Xfffe may poisons.
A mysterious and beautiful dance \ xfffe dance lightly. And their suicide \ xfffe give special protection to the quickness.
Heavy body collided with the other \ xfffe attack. Than their opponents \ xfffe Power is so heavy rises.
Waves around the mysterious \ xfffe own the same type \ xfffe damage to Pokemon.
Against the mass of electricity \ xfffe hit. The agility than your opponent \ xfffe Power is go up faster.
Showered with lots of water \ xfffe water type to the other party. \ Xfffe
Person wearing a fire attack. \ Xfffe my power for \ xfffe give the quickness.
Sprinkle focus coil. \ Xfffe your attack and defense and \ xfffe raise the accuracy.
Whisk in the other foot \ xfffe aiming to attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Other liquid combing \ xfffe Kidashi attacking. \ Xfffe to speak to anti-Ku is a special partner.
Harnessing the power of the opponent. \ Xfffe fighting against attacks \ xfffe damage will be raised higher.
Send to a sense of mystery against the waves. \ Xfffe wave received a precaution against the \ xfffe a tan Jun characteristics.
The strange rhythm dance. \ Xfffe my partner and me imitating the movements \ xfffe the same characteristics.
Other actions to support \ xfffe their actions after the \ xfffe able to move to continue.
The song attacks the opponent. \ Xfffe continue to troll everyone \ xfffe Tsutomu Takeshi can even begin to go up.
Resonant voice to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe tricks at every turn someone \ xfffe Power is to stick with the rises.
Try to sound like an attack. \ Xfffe opponent's ability to change \ xfffe damage regardless.
Special blocks of mud \ xfffe throw against attacks. \ Xfffe revert to change based on ability.
Opponents in the accumulated power \ xfffe attack. Their ability \ xfffe Power is enough to go up nervous.
My partner and ally \ xfffe protect against pre-emptive strike. \ Xfffe begins to often fail in a row.
A mysterious power to teleport \ xfffe a place for you and your allies \ xfffe replace.
Boiling hot water \ xfffe to launch an attack against. \ Xfffe may burn state.
To break up his defensive shell \ xfffe suicide attacks specifically speak to the anti-\ xfffe Gunto to give agility.
Healing is what skip \ xfffe half of Max HP \ xfffe partner HP to recover.
To press on the attack. \ Xfffe against a status \ xfffe serious damage. 
Tumbled into the sky with his opponent in the first turn 1 \ xfffe2 attack on turn down. \ Xfffe be taken not to move an opponent.
Turn the wheel \ xfffe not only raise their attack \ xfffe Gunto'll also agility.
Skip to throw your opponent \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
To attack the opponent with fire. \ Xfffe only come when the opponent has \ xfffe be unusable by fire.
Opponent to Osaetsuke \ xfffe the order of action \ xfffe to the end.
To attack the opponent lightly. \ Xfffe yourself when you do not have the tools \ xfffe serious damage. 
Reflecting the type of person \ xfffe myself as the same type. \ Xfffe
Avenge the fallen enemy's side. \ Xfffe friendlies before the turn of the \ xfffe rises and Power is being defeated. 
Desperate to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe to his opponent's on the verge \ xfffeHP worth of damage.
If the person does not have the tools \ xfffe myself have the tools \ xfffe give to others.
The intense flames \ xfffe wrap attack against dents. \ Xfffe to burn state.
Water column to attack. \ Xfffe Miawaseru and Power is a sound of almost \ xfffe take a rainbow in the sky nervous.
Pillar of fire to attack. \ Xfffe combine with Power is a sure \ xfffe be nervous around a sea of fire.
Attack on the pillars of the grass. \ Xfffe Power is combine with water \ xfffe become nervous around the wetlands.
Resistance to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe speak to a suicide partner. \ Xfffe
My stamping ground \ xfffe attacks around those. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Cold breath \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe always hit the vitals.
Skip to repel the opponent \ xfffe Hikizuridasu the Pokemon ahead. \ Xfffe wild when the battle ends.
Itate to myself \ xfffe give a suicide attack. \ Xfffe
Net electricity \ xfffe catch your opponent to attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Dressed in the light \ xfffe attacks against opponents. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Body spinning like a drill \ xfffe rammed an opponent. \ Xfffe per the vitals and easy.
The other hard part of the body \ xfffe hitting attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Cute gesture without raising suspicion \ xfffe pour haymaker. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
Other nutrients penetrate one \ xfffe suck. Damage given \ xfffe HP can recover half.
Itsu slashed to attack it. \ Xfffe opponent's ability to change \ xfffe damage regardless.
Slashed with a sharp shells \ xfffe attack. Defense against \ xfffe may speak to.
Body against the other burn \ xfffe attack. Than their opponents \ xfffe Power is so heavy rises.
Pade sharp opponent ha \ xfffe elaborate wrapping attacks. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
Body to rotate Marumeta \ xfffe to crush your opponent. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
My fluffy fluff \ xfffe defend the body wrap today. \ Xfffe Gunto immediately give protection.
The shock of dark \ xfffe skip to attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may speak to the accuracy.
The stiff tail \ xfffe beating the opponent to attack. \ Xfffe2 begin to-5 times in a row between.
A strong opponent like \ xfffe elaborate attack packet. \ Xfffe may confuse the opponent.
The head of the great Afro \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe little damage, too.
Gear against the steel \ xfffe throwing attack. \ Xfffe2 consecutive damage.
Against the light emitting bullets. \ Xfffe with his \ xfffe change the type of cassette.
Let a song of old against \ xfffe Uttae mind to attack. \ Xfffe may sleep state.
Itsu slashed to attack it. \ Xfffe the one wearing the magical power \ xfffe physical damage.
The icy cold \ xfffe blows against attack. \ Xfffe speak to the quickness of the opponent.
Why electricity clad in boy \ xfffe against rushing attack. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The beautiful, intense blue flame \ xfffe wrapped elaborate attack the opponent. \ Xfffe may burn state.
A person wearing a flame to leap \ xfffe attack. The suicide of his \ xfffe may go up.
The block of ice wearing the light \ xfffe2 slam your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may be paralysis.
The intense cold freezes all the \ xfffe2 wrapping your opponent on turn. \ Xfffe may burn state.
To go on yelling like \ xfffe speak to a suicide partner. \ Xfffe
The icicle Kina Hiroshi \ xfffe attacks hit hard. \ Xfffe sometimes daunting opponent.
The amount of flame from the burning \ xfffe desperate to raise its body. \ Xfffe want special protection by the anti agility.
Pounding a huge fire. \ Xfffe affected by a huge lightning \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.
Huge pounding thunder. \ Xfffe affected by a huge fire \ xfffe power of technology will be raised.

You might have to do something about the grammar. xD

Thanks for trying to help but these are done already, also if you ever need to put something this big again please use the spoiler tags as to avoid taking so much space. thanks.

Thanks for trying to help but these are done already, also if you ever need to put something this big again please use the spoiler tags as to avoid taking so much space. thanks.

Dammit. I didn't know we had spoiler tags. D: Sorry man. I thought code would work. And I checked the site, all of these were in japanese. O_o Was I reading it wrong?

im currently working on 0000/0396 in the story, i should be finished around friday or saturday. its me and my two friends with a combined experience of 9 years of japanese class and 30 years of anime with and without subtitles and a letter of recommendation from Shin MacPhearson, the guy who works down the street at the mini mart, and you must admit, with those credentials having it ready by saturday just shows how epic we are

im currently working on 0000/0396 in the story, i should be finished around friday or saturday. its me and my two friends with a combined experience of 9 years of japanese class and 30 years of anime with and without subtitles and a letter of recommendation from Shin MacPhearson, the guy who works down the street at the mini mart, and you must admit, with those credentials having it ready by saturday just shows how epic we are

LOL

EPICLY EPIC