Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i registered because i still cant solve my problem,

When i patch the game i get a white screen which leads to encrypting--> decrypting using endrypts.

But when i use endrypts. and load it I get the load rom error-4

am i doing something? or it changes the game id?

Help me please.

Flashcart info.

r4isdhc happybox running on ysmenu ttmenu--> ysmenu.

I got v2 beta to work.

Hey Kaarosu, I'm guessing the updated logo patches are v4 since I've seen lots of improvements in the translations since the last patch. :o

The only difference between the logos is just that... the logos. People kept whining about like the second one better but were always outnumbered this way everyone is happy...for the most part

so guys why is the Pokemon center only half English??? :(

It was a last minute thing before i compiled. better than nothing.

One odd problem - I downloaded the "Jp names, Black with exp patch" version patch, but it downloads one without the exp patch with English names instead (Black-OldStyle-English.zip). Probably just a link error... can you guys fix this please?

I'll take a look at this thanks.

hey guys, i registered because i still cant solve my problem,

When i patch the game i get a white screen which leads to encrypting--> decrypting using endrypts.

But when i use endrypts. and load it I get the load rom error-4

am i doing something? or it changes the game id?

Help me please.

Flashcart info.

r4isdhc happybox running on ysmenu ttmenu--> ysmenu.

I got v2 beta to work.

If you used endrypts you have to find the new game ids and fix yout extinfo... and infolib files I think they're called there is a post in the old thread about how to so if i remember right. I'd say check there.

Hey i joined just to say thanks for all he hard work you guys are doing. I am currently playing V1 with no problems.

One suggestion for the storyline translation is to simply work from the first town onwards, not sure if you were gonna do that anyway

I just thought it seems a bit silly everyone doing random little bits and a set order would make the project faster

thanks and good luck

hey guys thnx for everything here its the best translations ever i love ur effort of this but ps help about saving probems i can't save is desmume and now i'm stuck in the end doing nothing pls tell me what can i do

Might be a silly question, but did you download the patch with the save fix?

One odd problem - I downloaded the "Jp names, Black with exp patch" version patch, but it downloads one without the exp patch with English names instead (Black-OldStyle-English.zip). Probably just a link error... can you guys fix this please?

It should be fixed now, not sure how I changed some of those links... anyways just went through them again and they should all be correct now unless I've gone horribly blind.

It should be fixed now, not sure how I changed some of those links... anyways just went through them again and they should all be correct now unless I've gone horribly blind.

Hey, I don't want to sound annoying, But can you consider what I said two posts ago, Cleaning up links and keeping them in one part would help a lot more imo.

Page 48.

:bidoof:Hi can anyone confirm the white patch working for the m3. Whenever I use the no-exp or exp patches I get a white screen. I am pretty sure that I have a clean rom because it works perfect in (J) with no white screen until a patch is added.

Please someone help

:bidoof:Hi can anyone confirm the white patch working for the m3. Whenever I use the no-exp or exp patches I get a white screen. I am pretty sure that I have a clean rom because it works perfect in (J) with no white screen until a patch is added.

Please someone help

So far it's workin for me buddy!

Running M3 DS Real with latest Sakura Firmware!(Ver1.49X)

I've gotten the gateways for Victory Road translated, and I'm working on the Dragon Spiral Tower pieces now

Very nice. I'm hoping to hear more on the first gym and the lot of dreams soon. I don't want to patch up White until there's a good amount of storyline/chats ready to read. ;P But still lovely to hear we've got more bits of pieces getting finished. Reminds me of making a jigsaw from scratch. ><

Hey guys I would like to know if there is anyone already translating to portuguese.

So if some could send me a text file in english I would translate it to portuguese.

Im going to open a new thread with the name Pokemon Black White Portuguese Translation

(this part is in portuguese xD) Every portuguese please come and joine me to make the first pokemon game in portuguese.

Edited by dicamarques
Had some part in portuguese