Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

is there anyway to force the game to see un nicknamed pokes in there translated names as even if you go to the name rater/name changer it only allows 5 character names,and some are up to 10 so are there any other ways (like maybe increase the number of characters you can nickname a poke) besides pokesav which you could fix a pokemons name?

also sorry if this post seems like a noob post,its just im not one for nicknames,and i like my pokemon to have there original shown in description names and rarely nickname

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anyway to force the game to see un nicknamed pokes in there translated names as even if you go to the name rater/name changer it only allows 5 character names,and some are up to 10 so are there any other ways (like maybe increase the number of characters you can nickname a poke) besides pokesav which you could fix a pokemons name?

also sorry if this post seems like a noob post,its just im not one for nicknames,and i like my pokemon to have there original shown in description names and rarely nickname

Download Pokesav for Black and White and edit their name with that.

So, about how much of the storyline is done so far in this latest patch? And how much has been updated but not put in yet? I'm quite curious if I should bother adding in the patch yet to begin learning storyline on White or if I should continue playing Black untranslated till the next update of the patch.

So, about how much of the storyline is done so far in this latest patch? And how much has been updated but not put in yet? I'm quite curious if I should bother adding in the patch yet to begin learning storyline on White or if I should continue playing Black untranslated till the next update of the patch.
I think the team is concentrating on translating the more general stuff first, and THEN the storyline (which is the hardest if I'm not mistaken)

Dropping a line about a WiFi problem/issue report

When using the translation patch, regardless or whether or not Rudolph's patch was used, all my attempts to access the WiFi fail. Whereas use of a clean or Rudolph-patch-only version allows me to access GTS, Mystery Gift, etc.

Tested w/ all versions of Rud's UCP & tested using either the translation or UCP first, and WiFi is still killed off presumably by the translation patch; playing on a CycloDS Evolution, no use of PokeSAV

Not a big deal, just an issue/bug report

I think the team is concentrating on translating the more general stuff first, and THEN the storyline (which is the hardest if I'm not mistaken)

Ah. Well, thanks for the heads up. Hope to hear from the translation team about it, if I can.

Also, about that Wi-Fi issue, what card are you using? Could be a card issue or something similar. And why mention PokeSAV? Never heard of that messing with the wi-fi before. O.o

My Pokemon, Roopushin, the Third Stage Fighting Type that evolved by trading knows a move known as 'Little by Little'

However, during battle, the move Little by Little does not show up and where there is supposed to be text, it is blank.

All it says is Normal PP 20/20 on the bottom part, where in the top, it is supposed to list the move.

When examining him outside of battle, it shows the move but not during battle.

hs, thanks for finding that again, we are trying to find out why its doing that

also if anyone comes across it in the translation project, please tell me the number of the file for the other half of the pokedex

I'll see what I can do about this tomorrow when I wake up.

Edit:

Would it be possible to PM the .pkm file from Pokesav. Little be Little isn't in the programs move list.