Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...Isn't the Black download supposed to be Black New Style ENGLISH? Not Katakana? Seems they're mixed up. Though I think this has been reported already.

good thing you caught that before i left, it's fixed now

Muratakim04:

Use the original game ids (from the clean rom) and it should work fine

Hello, first of all I want to say I am very thankful for what you do.

I have a request, I was wondering if you could sort out the first post and make it a little bit more organised, There is about 6 different links scattered all along the bottom of the first post.

Also can we start maybe having a section in your first post outside of edits that show version updates

Example:

Pokemon b/w English Patch Version:

v3 Fixes #%!@%!#!!%% added, this and that, 10/15/2010

v2 Ect.

v1 Ect.

(Maybe even incl a txt file of updates so you don't have V# spammed every update)

Also if the download links could be a little bit more organised aswell, Having the links setup in one spot instead of under a picture of the main menu such as

Download Patches

Pokemon Black Patch V1

Pokemon White Patch V1

Once again, Thank you and keep up the great work =).

The second link on the right for Pokemon Black (Black-with-Exp-Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?efolnibod8c81ph) works perfectly. I have a working English version of Black now.

Yet the second link on the right for Pokemon White (White-with-Exp-Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?4i6e4yw70alpjju) still yields Japanese when I enter, compared to Black which has the menu, attacks, and everything else in English. Could someone help me out? Apologies if this was mentioned already.

No matter what I try, I can't seem to gain EXP. I could be stupid, but do you NOT gain EXP the first two fights against your rivals?

I tried Pokemon Black with NewSchool Patched, then I tried it again (new dump) with OldSchool patched. And no EXP on either. :'(

...So I have R4 Wood 1.13, Rudolph's V2 patch whatever and the latest English patch... The C-Gear works but the game still freezes up when I try to go into the wireless/union room (the person on the far left on the upper level of the Pokemon Center).

God, I feel like such a noob.

Time for some typo fixes and updates!

MAIN:

0006.txt - "TM / HM. Line 70,72"

0024.txt - "Saving Game Text"

0036.txt - "File Translate"

0055.txt - "Bag Names, File Complete"

0159.txt - "Met at level"

0202.txt - "Learned Move. Line 4"

STORY:

0286.txt - "Typo Fix"

0351.txt - "Running Shoes Received file. Line 5 (ランニングシューズ = Running Shoes)"

0424.txt - "Missing Shop Item Line 3

0429.txt - "English Fixes"

0430.txt - "English Fixes"

0431.txt - "English Fixes"

0435.txt - "English Fixes"

I've zipped the files into the respective folders. This only contains the whole files after the edits. If you have done other edits, you'll have to merge them, though these edits were done on the latest GIT's for the story and main.

Translation Files - 28.09.2010.zip

Translation Files - 28.09.2010.zip