Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know with so many people working so hard at this it might not take too long in my opinion it's the bugs that will take the most time like the freezing when trying to use the union room or in the case with black for me anything wifi at the moment
True, well freezing doesn't seem to happen in White version since I've been there before... I wonder what could it be.

does any one know what this character means "に"?

I got niau, which makes no sense unless its the name of a character in the game which its probably not...

That just says "ni" typically it comes after the indirect object in a sentence but doesn't mean anything by itself.

STORY TRANSLATION FILES:

0280.txt - Line 1,2,3

This tree looks like it can be cut down!\xfffeWould you like to use Cut?
\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000\xfffeused Cut!\xf000븁\x0000
This tree looks like it can be\xfffecut down!

Line 9

It's a big boulder, but a Pokémon\xfffemay be able to push it aside.

Files 0280.txt contains all the HM world text, anyone have a later save file to make this easier on me?

Line 1,2 will need to be confirmed once I get that far in the game. Still basing the text on Platinum, making sure I get it right.

---

Side note:

\xf000븁\x0000

What does that even mean? As it appears in the text file after the text.

0000/0347

Welcome to the Pokemon Center, here at the Pokemon Center we heal your Pokemon. Would you like to rest and heal your pokemon?

Goodmorning, Welcome to the Pokemon Center, here at the Pokemon Center we heal your pokemon. Would you like to rest and heal your pokemon?

Hello, Welcome to the Pokemon Center, here at the Pokemon Center we heal your pokemon. Would you like to rest and heal your pokemon?

Hello, welcome to the Pokemon center, correct me if I'm wrong but is it your birthday today?

Happy Birthday! Thank you for using Pokemon center and i hope u stay and use our facility. Would you like to rest and heal your Pokemon? I'm sorry about the wait, all your Pokemon have been healed.

.....Is that a silver Card? I have seen a few Pokemon trainers but never seen a silver card so bright. it is such a honor to meet someone like your self, would you like to rest and heal your Pokemon? I'm sorry about the wait, all your Pokemon have been healed.

I'm sorry about the wait, all your Pokemon has been healed

The Pokemon we have received to heal has pokerus, we don't know for sure what they are but they are parasites that live with in your pokemon with this, your pokemon will grow well and strong.

------------- from here down he translated but didn't understand the context so if someone could figure out the proper wording and where it all goes I'd appreciate it.-----------

Welcome to the Pokemon wireless club Union Room, In this facility you can link up with your

friends, trade and talk about your Pokemon. Would you like to enter this room?

in this room you can see everyone that is linked to your system. you can battle

with 2-4 players or trade pokemon, or even chat to everyone that is in your server.

If you could *touch* with them, you can even search for your friends.

We are activating your DS wireless.

We hope you enjoy the time you have in the union room.

*Enter Union Room*

-Quit

-Listen to instructions

Im sorry to inform you but you can not enter the union room at this point yet,

you carry a pokemon that can not be taken in to the room,

You still have the pokemon written in your trainer book, you need to register the pokemon

to the trainer book for easy use of this room (wtf it doesnt make sence r u sure its all of it?)

First we need to change the image of the Trainer book, If you go through the setting in the trainerbook you

can enable the image.

*cant seems to change it just yet*

My ex's native language is Japanese, but he's never played pokemon, he translatd it as best he could, might have mixed a little of it up and got completely lost towards the end, the line breaks and stuff messed him up a bit too... but yeah here's the pokemon centre text if anyone wanted to have a go through and finish it.