Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok bro 1st things first im new to translation ok my bad if i translated somthin wrong

2nd thing who r u to tell me if i deserve to be on a pokemon forum or not.as a fan i still tried to do something if it went in the wrong direction i can only apologize for it.

i'm not sayin its entirely bad dude. lol. just needs the little edits. and that last translator u used last seemed pretty accurate. it was sarcasm... sheesh. i was meanin with the raw translated stuff, if you play pokemon as much as everyone else here you would quite obviously know all the cliche one liners :3 its pretty simple is what i was saying.

We need some more translations for this:

Tutorial / Choose Pokemon

Shops 1 AND Shops 2

PC/Box

Pokemon Center

PLEASE NO MACHINE TRANSLATIONS (this includes Google Translate), we are not idiots, are are more then capable of doing that ourselves if we wished to do so! You can use those as a reference, but do not use them flat out.

just a question as i havent really played pokemon black much im up to the first gym place.

What other pokemon are in it besides the new ones? i know its slightly off topic and a bit silly but i havent played it much lol

depends who your starter is the gym leader will have 1 of those monkey things with a type advantage over your starter

Yep, only 156 pokemon ( 155 in the pokedex + Victini as #0)

I'm not sure if there is a trading system in this game like the pal park in heart gold and soul silver, but with action replay codes you can get 1 - 4th gen pokes to B/W

You apparently haven't finished the game.

You do receive a national dex and can find pre-5th gen pokemon following the pokemon league.

All the pokemon can be acquired in the pokedex(via trading/catching/ect.)

As far as I can tell this time around you HAVE to catch/see the pokemon in-game to get their pokedex entry. Pokesav doesn't affect the pokedex.

You apparently haven't finished the game.

You do receive a national dex and can find pre-5th gen pokemon following the pokemon league.

All the pokemon can be acquired in the pokedex(via trading/catching/ect.)

As far as I can tell this time around you HAVE to catch/see the pokemon in-game to get their pokedex entry. Pokesav doesn't affect the pokedex.

Pokesav Should Affect The Pokedex If They Use It To Get Pokemon

Because Other Wise Thats Just Stupid

Hey guys I've got a little present for you:

b-Romruto1.pngw-Romruto1.png

For those of you who haven't seen these already these are new English-styled logos designed by Romruto1. I just finished converting them to the native DS format (screenshots are from DesMuMe, not Photoshop) and they will be available alongside Chase's Japanese-styled logos soon. Thanks Romruto1!

Pokesav Should Affect The Pokedex If They Use It To Get Pokemon

Because Other Wise Thats Just Stupid

I agree it should, but so far it hasn't for me at least. I have all 493 pre-5th gen pokemon in my PC and it hasn't showed them in my national dex. I even had the two B/W legendaries in my party the whole game and didn't get them in pokedex until I met the real versions.