Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@soneek just wondering are u translating some of the story txts ?

Yeah I'm just working on whatever I can figure out. I'm doing the Hall of Fame induction now.

Is it really necessary to translate the storyline? :S

Probably not, but it'd be fun to know what's going on, especially since we'll have a good number of people working on it. Better than waiting 6-8 months for the US release...though I'm still gonna buy it

Yeah I'm just working on whatever I can figure out. I'm doing the Hall of Fame induction now.

Probably not, but it'd be fun to know what's going on, especially since we'll have a good number of people working on it. Better than waiting 6-8 months for the US release...though I'm still gonna buy it

Fair enough ;) If the storyline was translated, I'd probably use it too, and buy it when it comes out in english ;) But I don't mind just the important parts of the game translated either, it's all good :D

sweet

well some ppl playing pokemon black/white are quite young so they really are not good at figuring out what to do(not all) so it would help them out and it would be nice to know what going on of cource

I think if people are interested in translated the storyline, then no need to stymie that. if it's what they're interested in, they can go for it. it'll be fun for them, and they'll be less likely to give up half way throught it, and you'll still have people translating the important stuff too.

Agreed. The part that COULD be worked on, however, are parts like the introduction and puzzle parts (e.g. Gyms).

It's just hard finding stuff because most of it is out of order. Some Elite Four stuff was in the 140s, while the beginning of the game was around the 430s. And there's just a bunch of dumb test message files. We really need a separate thread if we have people that are serious about translating the story.

It's just hard finding stuff because most of it is out of order. Some Elite Four stuff was in the 140s, while the beginning of the game was around the 430s. And there's just a bunch of dumb test message files. We really need a separate thread if we have people that are serious about translating the story.

Could a previous game not give clues as to how they structure this stuff?

Pokemon abilities would be very useful translated, and perhaps natures too. I think there are several new abilities too :/

Please keep your version up-to-date.

In the 3rd version, over 80 % of all ability's are translated.

In the 4th version, all natures and more ability's are translated :)

So to keep short: Coming soon... :P