Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

Haha, aww shame xD It's like that saying, the student surpasses the teacher... in a way :P

I noticed that watch thing you get given at the beginning has a strange name that seems to be the English pronounciation of the japanese word. For new items, couldn't you just give them temporary names for a while to make them easy to remember?You could call the watch something like the Poketalker or something, haha xD

Yeah well it's his native language and I only know basic stuff from games and animes... haha, so he's mad at me.

and guyguyson; yeah just stick it in a spoiler and if they can use it they probably will.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to translate the Pokedex entries, Pokebeach has a list of them all translated. You might have to ask them if you could use it first though, not sure :/

Anyways, here:

Pokemon Black Pokedex entries: http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-pokedex-entries

Pokemon White Pokedex entries: http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-and-white-pokedex-entries

Well, I just posted some links to fully translated entries on Pokebeach ;) But like I said, we might need their permission to use it.

Yeah, I meant using those entries and just putting them into the game ;)

But you might be right about needing permission..I'll try to find some other versions of those entries, but if not I guess I'll ask the guys at Pokebeach for permission.

either that jx, or apply the translator you've been using to 0016.txt and then correct ALL of its typos. trust me, if you can't make sense of that then you dont deserve to be on a pokemon forum xP

the difference between flinching, nightmares and love is still inaccurate too btw in v3.

ok bro 1st things first im new to translation ok my bad if i translated somthin wrong

2nd thing who r u to tell me if i deserve to be on a pokemon forum or not.as a fan i still tried to do something if it went in the wrong direction i can only apologize for it.

No answer

Black

White

Man

Woman

Play

Exchange

City

Country

The good head

Can exercise

Time

Money

Appearance

Content

Cool

Cute

Funny

Cub policy

Mijumaru

Tsutaja

Sea

Creek

Mountain

Class

Recess

School lunch

Family

Friends

My

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

Sweet

Hot

Sour

Bitter

Interesting

Cool

Friendly

Rich

Fight

Gather

Story

Pokemon

Language

Arithmetic

Science

Social

Language

Arithmetic

Science

Social

Trainer

Pokemon Dr.

Team Plasma

Pokemon

Play outdoors

Shopping

Reading

Games

Sleeping

Pop

Rock

Jazz

Rap

Classic

News

Drama

Comedy

Sports

Anime

Action

SF

Romance

Suspense

Comedy

Horror

Baseball

Soccer

Basketball

Football

Hockey

Martial Arts

Red

Green

Blue

Yellow

White

Black

Movement

Reading

Music

Movies

Travel

Cooking

Fishing

Games

Students

Salaryman

Creator

Self-employed

Official

Housewife

Artist

Freeter

Pod

Dent

Cone

Aloe

Arty

Chamomile

Yacon

Fuuro

Hachiku

Iris

Fringed iris

Normal

Most of us

Water

Denki

Grass

Ice

Fighting

Poison

The same surface

Flying

Esper

Insect

Said

Ghost

Dragon

Scum

It is not

0 - 10 hours

10 - 20 hours

20 - 30 hours

30 - 40 hours

40 - 50 hours

50 - 60 hours

60 - 70 hours

70 - 80 hours

80 - 90 hours

90 - 100 hours

ー 100 times

complete 0000.txt.

Not sure if it was already done.

ー 100 times

Freeter

The good head

The same surface

Salaryman

Aren't right but im not sure how to replace them, do they need to be the same length?

for example Freeter could be replaced with Loather and ー 100 times should be "more than 100 hours" or "over 100 hours" or even "100+"

Also things like "Can exercise" im not sure what context it's in, so it could be should, or will etc, so if i know where in the game this text goes i can edit it better.