Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salutations, dear Translators.

I'd just like to say that it's been an honor using your patch, and I look forward to seeing future iterations.

Also, I have a question. Was there ever an update to the first release of V.2 of the patch? I only ask since I am having a few problems with leveling up an such (game hanging and the like). If this question has already been asked, or still in the process of being answered, then please forgive my ignorance.

Again, thank you all for your hard work. It is readily appreciated.

First, I'd like to say that Kaarosu and the others are doing a fantastic job and I hope they can complete the game translation before the english game releases in March :grog:

I have a problem. Not sure what it is and have researched for 2 days finding out what's wrong. I am currently using an n5 Revolution for Ds (probably a clone of r4). It has the llatest kernels + latest ysmenu with updated extinfo and infolib.dat files

I've patched the game on the site and even used eNDRYPTS... then I used a Cheat Code Editor to find the real name of the rom which was IRAJ b8fa503d (for white). Tried renaming the file as (IRAJ b8fa503d.nds), then playing on YSMenu but the darn -4 error code is still haunting me. I think it's the extinfo and infolib.dat files but I am no expert lol...

Can anyone help me or hint me to how I can start playing Pokemon White?:bidoof:

I just registered because I really want to try out the game you guys are working on.

Sort of like a beta tester.

The only thing is I don't know how to open the patched ROM once its downloaded. D;

Do I use an emulator or something?

please help?

I just registered because I really want to try out the game you guys are working on.

The only thing is I don't know how to open the patched ROM once its downloaded. D;

please help?

u store the xdelta gui and xdelta file in the folder of the clean black and white roms...after you patch, the patched nds file should be in the same directory...you can't open nds files but u can still play with it =D

First, I'd like to say that Kaarosu and the others are doing a fantastic job and I hope they can complete the game translation before the english game releases in March :grog:

I have a problem. Not sure what it is and have researched for 2 days finding out what's wrong. I am currently using an n5 Revolution for Ds (probably a clone of r4). It has the llatest kernels + latest ysmenu with updated extinfo and infolib.dat files

I've patched the game on the site and even used eNDRYPTS... then I used a Cheat Code Editor to find the real name of the rom which was IRAJ b8fa503d (for white). Tried renaming the file as (IRAJ b8fa503d.nds), then playing on YSMenu but the darn -4 error code is still haunting me. I think it's the extinfo and infolib.dat files but I am no expert lol...

Can anyone help me or hint me to how I can start playing Pokemon White?:bidoof:

after you find the real name of the rom you open up the ttdt.exe and open extinfo and change the one with IRAJ or IRBJ to match your code, then you open the infolib.dat file and change it there too. then after you do that copy the extinfo and infolib files to your ttmenu folder and then put your rom on your flashcart and play it. if this doesnt work you are doing something wrong with the endrypts step.

please help?

To open a rom file you need either A, an emulator, or B, a flashcart. Either work fine but flashcarts have access to wifi. desmume is a good emulator.

u store the xdelta gui and xdelta file in the folder of the clean black and white roms...after you patch, the patched nds file should be in the same directory...you can't open nds files but u can still play with it =D

I wish I had a clue what any of that means.

I just want to test out the game.

and let you know if I come across anything that you guys may have missed.

and the emulators, if that's what I'm supposed to use.

can you tell me which is good?

thanksss.

I wish I had a clue what any of that means.

I just want to test out the game.

and let you know if I come across anything that you guys may have missed.

and the emulators, if that's what I'm supposed to use.

can you tell me which is good?

thanksss.

Patch Instructions:

1. Obtain a clean ROM (Dump it yourself or find it elsewhere don't ask us or anyone in here for it)

2. Obtain a copy of xDelta GUI http://www.mediafire.com/?b7em3n4sn7hhmtr

4. Click "Select Patch" and choose whichever patch you downloaded for your version

5. Now choose 'Select ROM' and navigate to the clean ROM

6. Now click on "Apply Patch" wait until it's done

(This is all on the first page by the way)

Then get an emulator, such a Desmume http://desmume.org/download/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you sound like you came here to test out a new game were making or something of that sort, this is a translation project.

after you find the real name of the rom you open up the ttdt.exe and open extinfo and change the one with IRAJ or IRBJ to match your code, then you open the infolib.dat file and change it there too. then after you do that copy the extinfo and infolib files to your ttmenu folder and then put your rom on your flashcart and play it. if this doesnt work you are doing something wrong with the endrypts step.

I've patched the game on the site and even used eNDRYPTS... then I used a Cheat Code Editor to find the real game ID of the rom. Now what do i do? Someone told me to use TTDT.exe to edit and replace the IDs for IRAJ but I just got lost there...?

Can anyone help me or hint me to how I can start playing Pokemon White? :bidoof:

randomusefulnotes:

I am currently using an n5 Revolution for Ds (probably a clone of r4). It has the llatest kernels + latest ysmenu

Found a problem with the newest translation patch for pokemon white english-exp patched .

it seems that for Zekrom's lightning strike, when you enter any battle, the name of the move will not be there.however, you are able to use that move.

and the name of the move does show in the summary . =/

"Throws computer out the window". URGH! my computer has been randomly crashing! and uh this time it currupted my NARC FILE. Time to backtrack....again *hits head* luckly I posted my stuff to other people. Although I did a quite a bit of changes since then...oh well, it's life it happens.

Probably has to many characters. I'm not sure what the limit was, but there was a issue with the move "Little by Little" as well it was renamed "bit by bit"

im not sure but it might be like what you said ,too much characters.

but this problem must be fixed =))