Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/vp/, i visited it yesterday. and although someone else has already posted the entire collection of patched "games" with tutorials and maps and whatnot, the board seems to be pretty damn good. its a great resource for pokemon stuff or a good laugh. as /a/non is lways a good laugh :3

also would like to know if anyone has fixed the flinching text? everytime yooterri usesw bite it says something like "pokabu is too scared and wont listen", i believe this is called "flinched". sorry if this has already been adressed, i didn't wanna read 20 pages.

cheers.

EDIT: I am using an acekard 2i with AKAIO. And every little aspect of the game works, sav file and all. love it guys!

Edited by NewAgePhantom
additional info

Can we please keep questions like "WHEN IS THE NEXT PATCH COMING OUT?" to a minimum? It does absolutely nothing but annoy anyone reading this thread and those working on the patches. We are all anxious for more translation, but we need to be patient, follow instructions and respect those actually taking their time to do this for us.

And just a reminder: let's try to avoid bringing fresh traffic to this thread for the time being(until the official v1 patch is out, at least). I think we have plenty of people looking for bugs, and with more patches being released people who havn't been paying attention and who haven't had much patching experience will be nothing but confused.

Can we please keep questions like "WHEN IS THE NEXT PATCH COMING OUT?" to a minimum? It does absolutely nothing but annoy anyone reading this thread and those working on the patches. We are all anxious for more translation, but we need to be patient, follow instructions and respect those actually taking their time to do this for us.

And just a reminder: let's try to avoid bringing fresh traffic to this thread for the time being(until the official v1 patch is out, at least). I think we have plenty of people looking for bugs, and with more patches being released people who havn't been paying attention and who haven't had much patching experience will be nothing but confused.

I wish I could like this like a facebook status...

It may have been answered already but, why is "Card" translated as "Kaarl"?

It's not, that's my trainer name cause Kaarosu wouldn't fit lol

I can confirm that, on Wood RPG, it freezes when entering the Union Room, and it freezes when trying to evolve a Pokemon (I learned that the hard way, and lost 2 hours of gameplay >.>).

You should address teh latter issue quickly.

-Krobelus

I haven't looked into this quite yet but someone told me this is one of the AP related stuff and not the translation there is supposed to be a fix of something over gbatemp so i'll look that up and see what its about. (Just got back home)

[quote name=SupahShroomKid

Re: Pokemon Black and White Translation Project]

I own a dstt and the way you explained how to fix the error was hard for me to comprehend can someone just send me thier infolib.dat and extinfo.dat

[/Quote]

I second this request, because the infolib.dat and extinfo.dat provided don't have the IRBJ liner for Pokemon Black and I can't seem to fix this. The game will not work even if already extracted and such by the eNDryptS. I think the problem is the lack of the IRBJ liner as stated the above line.

EDIT: I found IRBJ, it was at the top ¬¬

EDIT2: The code was the same as the one that needs to be (2nd one provided). Rom still doesn't run

Glitch to report: When my Pokemon fought a wild Tabunne, Tannobe used attract. However, instead of saying "Janobii fell in love!" it said "Janobii is having a nightmare!"

...No comment if that was on purpose or not.

that glitch has already been reported today

just informing you