Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

Okay guys. I don't understand how you're having problems. It's really very simple. :o Registered just to help you guys out, love me.

First off, I'm using a DSTT. I have had absolutely NO problems with it. Also, I did NOT use a clean ROM! I used a ROM patched for freezing and then patched for EXP. Here are the steps:

1: Download the EXP and freeze patches here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GNFPEW5

2: Extract the patch for your appropriate game. Copy your ROM to the folder you just extracted. Now Drag and Drop the ROM onto the file that says Patch. It will then Patch it for freeze.

3: Copy or move your freshly freeze patched ROM to the EXP Fix folder. Open Lunar IPS and patch the game that way.

4: Follow the instructions in this thread to apply the English Patch to your ROM. It will then work perfectly fine in your DSTT, or whatever else card you use it in.

Good luck!

Bumping this to the next page just so other people can see it.

It would be awesome if someone could either patch this for me or send me a pre-patched one.

I'm on a mac and I can't do it myself.

I would be very grateful.

:D

It doesn't work in Wine?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becuz that would be stealing of resources.

Also, I'd like helping other peops out more then competing with them.

So, this is sended to the maker of this patch, so that he can integrate it.

BTW: wanna know who I am? I'm the one who translated Abillity descriptions, Item descriptions, Pokédex, Trainer card, Mystery gift, (part of) main menu, the FULL I repeat FULL intro was done by me. And I can go on and on and on...

i see :P i thought you might have been the guy who made the hgss patch where you transfered the U Text to the J rom because The us version was a pain in the butt for ap

i see :P i thought you might have been the guy who made the hgss patch where you transfered the U Text to the J rom because The us version was a pain in the butt for ap

I did make that patch.

Also, sorry for bragging :( It wasn't meant to come over that way :( srry for that :)

Becuz that would be stealing of resources.

Also, I'd like helping other peops out more then competing with them.

So, this is sended to the maker of this patch, so that he can integrate it.

BTW: wanna know who I am? I'm the one who translated Abillity descriptions, Item descriptions, Pokédex, Trainer card, Mystery gift, (part of) main menu, the FULL I repeat FULL intro was done by me. And I can go on and on and on...

well thank you for the time you have put in to this patch im sure alot people Appreciate what you have done

Edited by xxdbxx15
forgot a word lol

I basically have this single problem, my entire game freezes whenever I try to do anything with my old save file and my properly patched rom. Is there a way to make it so that my game's save file is compatible with my patched rom?

If anything, could someone explain to me in depth how to do this?:

"Save Issues Desmume

To use your old saves with this translations in this emulator try the following:

Make sure the .save file name is the same as the .nds

If it's still in Japanese, in-game go to Options and change 'Button Mode(5th option down)"

I can confirm that, on Wood RPG, it freezes when entering the Union Room, and it freezes when trying to evolve a Pokemon (I learned that the hard way, and lost 2 hours of gameplay >.>).

You should address teh latter issue quickly.

-Krobelus

Pretty sure that one was fixed... have you downloaded the updated patch?