Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya....this xdelta gui not working...i did what is said in first post....i got clean copy of rom...unpatched......then xdelta gui which also has xdelta file.....i clicked on ptahc and rom and after apply nothing happens...i see a copy of pokemon that says patched show up but the size is 0......so it never finishes patching...it just a garbage file or empty file....no mb......i am using windows seven and have ms net framework if that helps.

This is exactly what I did. I opened up the patch folder. I ran deltaX GUI I chose the right patch i needed (black or white). I chose my rom (which was already patched with the EXP thing from way before). I clicked apply patch. I got my new rom and it was named (W/e it was named before)_PATCHED.nds

I am using windows 7 I have that .net framework thing installed

I even patched it again with the new patch when i got it.

This is exactly what I did. I opened up the patch folder. I ran deltaX GUI I chose the right patch i needed (black or white). I chose my rom (which was already patched with the EXP thing from way before). I clicked apply patch. I got my new rom and it was named (W/e it was named before)_PATCHED.nds

I am using windows 7 I have that .net framework thing installed

I even patched it again with the new patch when i got it.

you have to use a clean, unpatched rom- the exp patch comes with the language patch :)

ya....this xdelta gui not working...i did what is said in first post....i got clean copy of rom...unpatched......then xdelta gui which also has xdelta file.....i clicked on ptahc and rom and after apply nothing happens...i see a copy of pokemon that says patched show up but the size is 0......so it never finishes patching...it just a garbage file or empty file....no mb......i am using windows seven and have ms net framework if that helps.

Sometimes you may need to wait a sec or refresh the window, then it will come up. I am using a fresh install of Windows 7 x64 with the framework installed and have been able to patch a rom 14 times now. Make sure you are using a completely clean rom, and make sure the rom is in the same directory of the xDelta Gui (which I think you do in this case)

Great patch!!! I'm going to read all that I missed so that I don't translate something that was already done. If no one has done it, I will just do the PC menus.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was already done while I was away last night.... :(

Edited by SuzieJoeBob
To correct what I wrote

Hey

I've been following this since the project started, a million thanks to everyone involved, awesome work :D

I have a problem...when I click on apply patch in xDelta GUI, it looks like it freezes for a while, then goes back to normal, but there is no patched game, and none of the files in the folder have changed. Why?

Also, does anyone know if this game works for ysmenu on an R4i SDHC?

So amped to play this, but I've had no luck so far :(

Okay guys. I don't understand how you're having problems. It's really very simple. :o Registered just to help you guys out, love me.

First off, I'm using a DSTT. I have had absolutely NO problems with it. Also, I did NOT use a clean ROM! I used a ROM patched for freezing and then patched for EXP. Here are the steps:

1: Download the EXP and freeze patches here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GNFPEW5

2: Extract the patch for your appropriate game. Copy your ROM to the folder you just extracted. Now Drag and Drop the ROM onto the file that says Patch. It will then Patch it for freeze.

3: Copy or move your freshly freeze patched ROM to the EXP Fix folder. Open Lunar IPS and patch the game that way.

4: Follow the instructions in this thread to apply the English Patch to your ROM. It will then work perfectly fine in your DSTT, or whatever else card you use it in.

Good luck!

Make sure to check my Fork: Rykin122, it has a lot of updates including:

- Pokédex update

- Pokédex search update

- Main menu update

- Stat changing update (Sp. Attack into Sp. Atk)

- Options menu update (English upper screen messages)

- GTS translated (80 %, most important things done)

Make sure to check my Fork: Rykin122, it has a lot of updates including:

- Pokédex update

- Pokédex search update

- Main menu update

- Stat changing update (Sp. Attack into Sp. Atk)

- Options menu update (English upper screen messages)

- GTS translated (80 %, most important things done)

Why dont you make a patch with all your files plus kazo and kaarosu's files?

not working on Supercard DSTWO I can not gain exp but it works 100% with a clean rom

is there going to be a patch without the exp fix?

because alot of flashcarts now have updates to fix the exp and freeze

I have a Supercard DSTWO, but I have not tried the latest patches yet. I will tell you my results in a little bit.

Also, what files do you want me to work one that are "important"??

Why dont you make a patch with all your files plus kazo and kaarosu's files?

Becuz that would be stealing of resources.

Also, I'd like helping other peops out more then competing with them.

So, this is sended to the maker of this patch, so that he can integrate it.

BTW: wanna know who I am? I'm the one who translated Abillity descriptions, Item descriptions, Pokédex, Trainer card, Mystery gift, (part of) main menu, the FULL I repeat FULL intro was done by me. And I can go on and on and on...