Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope so! I'm using a rather old R4i SDHC that they stopped updating so it's not like I can just wait for a firmware update, and it'll be a long wait until it releases here.

As far as I'm aware, the only thing the patch actually does it replace text characters in a clean rom

So in effect you have a clean rom patched into a translated clean rom.

If there is a patch that can work on a DSTT, you should be able use a AP fix patch for the translated clean rom.

(Or you could get a good flashcart, just sayin')

As far as I'm aware, the only thing the patch actually does it replace text characters in a clean rom

So in effect you have a clean rom patched into a translated clean rom.

If there is a patch that can work on a DSTT, you should be able use a AP fix patch for the translated clean rom.

(Or you could get a good flashcart, just sayin')

But like i got told earlier with DSTT the patch changes the game id making it not work, yet before i patched it it was working fine just not translated lol

http://www.mediafire.com/?mua11qvrcob488a

OK Here's how I got it to work in YSMENU.

1. I used enDrypt to find the true game ID of the translated version beta 2 of Pokemon Black and White by running the program with all it's files (the two eNDrypt files and Patch engine) in the same directory as the Pokemon Black rom. I pressed 1 to encrypt and then did it again to decrypt so that the rom would have it's True game ID

2. I used ttdt.exe to open extinfo and infolib to find the true game ID for the Clean Pokemon black and White.

3. I replaced the game ID of the Clean Pokemon Black with the True game ID of the Translated beta 2 Pokemon black and White inside both the extinfo and infolib files found in your ttmenu folder.

Here's what you need to do to play translated beta 2 black/white.

1. Place your translated rom inside the eNDrypts folder and run it as Administrator (Thanks for the tip AlterBridge). Press 1, wait for it to finish encrypting, press any key, then press 1 again.

2. Place the TTmenu folder inside you MicroSD card root. I.E. the first thing you see when you navigate your Micro SD card. It should overwrite files. If it doesn't, you are doing something wrong or don't have DSTT or YSMENU.

3. Run the translated rom the same way you would the untranslated rom.

The untranslated file will most likely not work until you switch back your files.

All files you need are in the link Works for White and Black now.

Also, I'm using R4i.

Here's my crap quality video proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3HqBzqt-I

Don't forget to thank everyone who worked and is working on this project.

Edited by ddc1

Hello! I am using R4i sdhc red box with the TTDS menu. The jap version works, but the translated version gets an ErrorCd=-4. Is there anyway this can be fixed? I really don't want to go through the trouble of using the YSmenu.

My post above might work for you. I'm using YSMENU but I think they use the same files. I've no clue.

Great work you guys!

Is someone working out the "mistakes" made in the first patch?

And are there still people translating the story and the rest, because nobody is talking about this?

most people here either went to sleep or had to go to school, me on the other hand, trying to find the tm & hm stuff, so i can redo it ^__^

Can you post a download link of your edited pokemon white? It should work if it has a true ID. I tried following your post but eNDrypt isn't working for me. Everytime I try to decrypt, it brings up a window asking what program I want to run a certin file with.

You press 1. I'll upload my file any way and it's pokemon black. It's the only one I actually fixed.

The upload will take about 20 minutes.

You press 1. I'll upload my file any way and it's pokemon black. It's the only one I actually fixed.

The upload will take about 20 minutes.

I did. I pressed 1 twice. The second time it asked me what program I wanted to open up a certin file with. So, I don't think it worked.... We shall see. : ) Anyway you could fix the White version? I know that's a lot to ask, but I already have hours of game play on that one.

I did. I pressed 1 twice. The second time it asked me what program I wanted to open up a certin file with. So, I don't think it worked.... We shall see. : ) Anyway you could fix the White version? I know that's a lot to ask, but I already have hours of game play on that one.

I will after I'm done uploading. Can you give my screenshots of whats going on?