Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

Lol now that it was translated I could figure out what option was mystery gift

I just caught 000 Victini psychic fire type legendary event

Lol I love having the Japanese game they always get so many more events then us...

Edited by Llamadude
Love was spelt loge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone help with my problem? i feel like i'm talking to a brick wall

Would help if you gave us the exact error than just an error.

found a bug... it freeze when a pokemon evolves, im using wood R4 v1.13

That should of been solved with the beta v2 patch(fixed it for me)

Hi, i have a problem with the new patch, the two clean roms i have of Black and White worked perfectly on my DS despite the japanese, yet when i put the patch on using Delta GUI i select it on my menu of games it comes up with some error thing and wont load, anyone help me out im on DSTT too but the clean rom worked perfectly just it was in japanese

"Some error thing" doesn't give us much detail. A screenshot or exactly what the message said would help but don't expect the help to come from me(because I don't know exactly how to help) but if the error is "The application failed to initialize properly" you just need microsoft frameworks 3.5 which you can get from this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7

Hope that helps a bit.

"Some error thing" doesn't give us much detail. A screenshot or exactly what the message said would help but don't expect the help to come from me(because I don't know exactly how to help) but if the error is "The application failed to initialize properly" you just need microsoft frameworks 3.5 which you can get from this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7

Hope that helps a bit.

its when i load the rom from my DS i get an error when loading saying "load rom errorcode=4" and it says please reset system

Er.. I'm having an odd problem. I patched my Black, then started it up to see if it worked, and it did, with the translation. I deleted the save file created, so I could put my started save in it's place, changed the name so it would work.. started the game and it read the save.. But it came up, still in Japanese. s: Sorry if this has been addressed already, I'm not going to read so many pages.. I mean this is what happens when I try it on Desmume

And also, does this come with the EXP Fix, and a freeze fix by chance?

When I try it on my flashcart, it freezes after I choose the alphabet, on New Game. s:

And I also can't seem to get my .sav to work on my DS, no matter what I do.. >_>; I have a Supercard DSOne

Hey guys.

Tested on EDGE 1.11. Working fine so far, and evolution doesn't hang.

Question: The rainy cities Fukiyose up to Sekka are all sunny now. Is this a side effect or does the weather really change?

Thanks for the effort on translation, you are all upstanding gentlemen.

Er.. I'm having an odd problem. I patched my Black, then started it up to see if it worked, and it did, with the translation. I deleted the save file created, so I could put my started save in it's place, changed the name so it would work.. started the game and it read the save.. But it came up, still in Japanese. s: Sorry if this has been addressed already, I'm not going to read so many pages..

And also, does this come with the EXP Fix, and a freeze fix by chance?

And I also can't seem to get my .sav to work on my DS, no matter what I do.. >_>; I have a Supercard DSOne

Go to the options: lower right green book.

5th selection down

switch it to the other setting

should change it from kana to english

its when i load the rom from my DS i get an error when loading saying "load rom errorcode=4" and it says please reset system

It's not working on DSTT or TTDS because when you apply the patch it changes the game ID. it gives a similar code on R4i SDHC unpatched as well, though that's the AP.

Might have to do with the fact you guys are playing it on cards and most of us are using emulators to play; Another person posted this so iunno what to tell ya but read this:

Uh, it's probably because there's a longer read time on 8GB. If you tried it with a 4GB/2GB it doesn't freeze or at least has less chance (because it acts more like a DS [due to the DS having fast read times]). I've had HOURS of STRAIGHT playtime on the English patched ROM.

Back on topic, after fixing the evolution problem it all seems to be fine. Haven't come across any typos either, but what would be nice is translating all the 5th gen moves, instead of having them in Romaji.

So essentially, what is left to be translated so far?

I imagine, in order of priority;

The rest of 0016 (battle text)

Item names etc that are still in romaji

THEN story?

Am I missing something? There's a couple of odd bits like the badge box is still in Japanese, but I can't think what else there is that hasn't already been done...there's been SO much work put into this the last few days, I imagine if the same amount of work were to be put in the story line could be done in a couple of weeks, realistically.

Wait, it was the pokedex that came up in japanese when I recieved it..my bad

still in english in the menu though

Go to the options: lower right green book.

5th selection down

switch it to the other setting

should change it from kana to english

Oh.. thank you, I feel silly now. ^^;

Er.. I can't get this working on my flashcart, it freezes after I select the alphabet.. Though I'm sure it should work, am I missing something? (Supercard DSOne)

I apologise if this isn't the place to bring this up. x: