Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

I wrote them before you editted the description, sorry.

Youtube's always glitchy after performing a stupid maintenance :(

I put a link to the forum. Sorry but i dont go around to your vids and comment and thumbs down because you got a vid out before me.

Plus if people want to find this fourm there going to find it anyway. the growing number of people already posting here proves that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a link to the forum. Sorry but i dont go around to your vids and comment and thumbs down because you got a vid out before me.

Plus if people want to find this fourm there going to find it anyway. the growing number of people already posting here proves that.

Dude I didn't even thumbs down your video. Infact, I favorited it. You can check my channel and see for yourself

But please, take down the forum link too. If we don't release the patch but release the forums thats working on it, then all the raging little kids will start coming on here asking stupid questions and whatnot.

Done. It contains the xDelta Gui and both patches.

you're my hero! also, is anyone started work on the storyline yet? I translated the first conversation with n, cos I wanted to know what was happening while I played. it's in a notepad on my desktop, and was just wondeing cos if no one was, I'd help out with that.

you're my hero! also, is anyone started work on the storyline yet? I translated the first conversation with n, cos I wanted to know what was happening while I played. it's in a notepad on my desktop, and was just wondeing cos if no one was, I'd help out with that.

there is a git for the story not sure how many people have started working on yet since I haven't poked in to check

Do it! Help out! I wanna know what's going on too... haha. =P

Pretty sure they're just doing basics, storyline will be last; if at all

my save file doesn't seem to work with the patch

i used a clean rom with this patch but the save file is from a hex-patched rom, could that be the problem?

if you upload only the patch without the AP patch applied could it be used to patch the already hex-patched rom instead of a clean rom?

i'm using Wood R4 1.13

sorry any misspelling, etc.