Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried with Winrar and nothing hapenned.

I went and downlaoded Winzip and I got Xdelta gui and xdelta. But no Black Patch

This was the error details or whatever

Extracting to "C:\Users\Nafee\Desktop\"

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no

Extracting black.patch

CRC check failed

Extracting xDelta GUI.exe

Extracting xdelta.exe

Excellent work with the project so far, I've been following at a distance for a time now - looking through the text files and trying to do a bit of work myself (without much luck). I think I'll have to leave the translation to those with some form of knowledge about Japanese, but just wanted to register now and say thanks for all the hard work (to everyone working on this).

The patch is working and I am starting out the game.

Problems in text so far:

1. After you enter your name and the professor introduces your friends the Boy friend is referred to as a "girl" saying, "She's had a passion for Pokemon since she was 2." When the professor introduces your girl, friend, the text is fine.

----

I will post more in the future.

It shouldn't be very difficult to compile a patch for White, should it? I mean, if you have all of the files, it'll just be slightly different to compile a patch right? The ones of us playing White would greatly appreciate this!

I agree, you can't just leave a patch for Black and expect the White players to make do. Please guys?