Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

Lol trust me dude, I know how to handle little kids. Besides, I already had it planned out just as you said it.

As for now, traffic levels will be comparably low. All it takes is one, legit video on youtube for everything to spark with traffic.

Although I won't be linking this site. I don't want this forum to be spammed with little kids; so I'll be linking KazWAR's old pbworks page which is now moderated by Digidog08.

Ah, s'all good then =] Better off to make sure is all ^ ^

I really hope ppl aren't trolling... I thought that 16 was done from a post a few pages back.......

Parts of it were done but I'm guessing some of it wasn't accurate.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't lie, He never said he finished the whole file. Though he hadn't mentioned that it was just a partial.

With that said, It does appear to be 0016.txt, HOWEVER, It is NOT the complete file

Please don't bring this up again, I'd rather not see a bunch of comments about how its not real or something. (lets not confuse the noobs OR feed the trolls)

I would hate to see this thread revert to the harshness of the HG/SS translations :/

Good to see nothing immature has started in this thread. Hopefully it won't end up like the Gbatemp forums with arguments and flaming going everywhere lol.

Exactly my point! Glad sombody understands :D :D :D

On a total tangent, I decided that when they release the initial patch, that we use the kanji files and throw them into google tranlsate as a hilarious gag. Assuming of course that you don't already have plans for the kanji script. I was reading something with the google chrome translelate function and i couldn't stop laughing. And this may be appealing to others who don't care about story, to have the google translate option xD. It would just be pointless filler, but it's a thought i felt like sharing. Nothing more~

lol, was it really that bad last time? i'm thankful that this is being done even as fast as it is now. i was prepared to wait months... no one answers me on the technical level though, where to these translated text files go after they're done? like, where inside the rom directory are they imported to via the patch?

Good to see nothing immature has started in this thread. Hopefully it won't end up like the Gbatemp forums with arguments and flaming going everywhere lol.

Yeah, over at GBATemp I believe half the people are saying. "Quit wasting your time on freaking Pokemon. You already know it's going to come out in the states, so quit being and impatient prick and help us on the games that will never see the light of an american shore." The other half are shouting back randomly etc. I'm glad this topic has some sense. After this can we work on getting these games to save on No$GBA, lol >.> (Jk btw)

lol, was it really that bad last time? i'm thankful that this is being done even as fast as it is now. i was prepared to wait months... no one answers me on the technical level though, where to these translated text files go after they're done? like, where inside the rom directory are they imported to via the patch?

Yes it really was that bad last time.

And if you have a file translated pm one of the forum ops or paste your txt here. (unless it's insanely long, in which case, upload it to mediafire or something and put the link here). The files will be pulled into the patch and applied to the game (Probably not as simple as it really seems)

Just pulled what we have in the git and compiled a patch, cause I like feeling lurkers/can't verify the accuracy of all the changes being made by myself. It's by no means anywhere near being complete but this is what the community has put together so far, enjoy!

P.S.

Don't forget the feedback, try to group them up and avoid replying with *just one* report of what needs to be fixed.

Yes it really was that bad last time.

And if you have a file translated pm one of the forum ops or paste your txt here. (unless it's insanely long, in which case, upload it to mediafire or something and put the link here). The files will be pulled into the patch and applied to the game (Probably not as simple as it really seems)

what is the process of creating this patch and applying it to the game though? i cannot seem to find any tutorials on the net myself (trust me, i've looked long and hard). can you explain or redirect me to somewhere that can explain this mystery to me?

Just pulled what we have in the git and compiled a patch, cause I like feeling lurkers/can't verify the accuracy of all the changes being made by myself. It's by no means anywhere near being complete but this is what the community has put together so far, enjoy!

P.S.

Don't forget the feedback, try to group them up and avoid replying with *just one* report of what needs to be fixed.

how do I download the patch?