Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup that is the git we put up for those who wish to translate the story.

Sorry I've been busy going back doing quality check on the stuff that has been submitted to the git, fixing/fixed up some stuff. Working on 80(mystery gift) right now and then i'll push that up with the other things from 16 that i've done since then.

This is what I got so far (starting after the "falling in love" dialog):

[spoiler]
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe has recovered from fainting!
The wild \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe has recovered from fainting!
The foe's \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe has recovered from fainting!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe status was returned to normal!
The wild \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe status was returned to normal!
The foe's \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe status was returned to normal!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe became confused!
The wild \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe became confused!
The foe's \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe became confused!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe is confused!
The wild \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe is confused!
The foe's \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 \ xfffe is confused!
\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeこんらんが とけた!
The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeこんらんが とけた!
The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeこんらんが とけた!
\ Xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 already \ xfffe is confused
The wild \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 already \ xfffe is confused
The foe's \ xf000Ă \ x0001 \ x0000 already \ xfffe is confused
[/spoiler]

Although I can't contribute to translating any contents of the game, I'd be more then happy to spread the word of this translation project on my youtube channel like I did with KazoWAR's HG/SS project. Although I can't host the patched ROMs here for obvious reasons, I can host them on my Youtube videos, upload detailed patch updates, and more.

Although I can't contribute to translating any contents of the game, I'd be more then happy to spread the word of this translation project on my youtube channel like I did with KazoWAR's HG/SS project. Although I can't host the patched ROMs here for obvious reasons, I can host them on my Youtube videos, upload detailed patch updates, and more.

Don't think that would be a good idea until the first patch is actually done(since that would cause more people to just flood into the forums saying "IT DONE YET!?!?!"); Once its done, I would say it would be a good idea but prove it in your video first or you'll just get spammed with "VIRUS!!! HE LIE!!!" and stuff; Might wanna ask Kaarosu when the v1 patch gets released though ;D

Hey, one question, Would I just fork the Project for the German translation? Or what?

Either do that(might wanna look, its forked quite a few times) or look in this thread(though this thread still seems to be a W.I.P. http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11444-Pokemon-Black-White-German-Translation)

Cool, you can also check out the old KazoWAR HGSS. (Which I'm updating as I speak to become KazoWAR B&W.)

Then all of the "IS IT DONE YET?" will end up there instead of here. Plus, anyone knowing how I ran the site before knows that I don't humor 1000 release date questions.

ShubShub has been saying that he's finished 0016 on pg19 and all of the above in pg 20 o_O,, after seeing that i was really excited.....

But i'm guessing he was lying??

Anywayz Kazo and Kaarosu and everyone helping out.. Keep up the good work! and You guys are awesome for doing this :D!!

btw he even made a modified credit??

Is he real or is he fake??

i dun want to call him a fake if he actually is helping tremendously..

plz tell me... so i can leave this post or delete it....

Don't think that would be a good idea until the first patch is actually done(since that would cause more people to just flood into the forums saying "IT DONE YET!?!?!"); Once its done, I would say it would be a good idea but prove it in your video first or you'll just get spammed with "VIRUS!!! HE LIE!!!" and stuff; Might wanna ask Kaarosu when the v1 patch gets released though ;D

Lol trust me dude, I know how to handle little kids. Besides, I already had it planned out just as you said it.

As for now, traffic levels will be comparably low. All it takes is one, legit video on youtube for everything to spark with traffic.

Although I won't be linking this site. I don't want this forum to be spammed with little kids; so I'll be linking KazWAR's old pbworks page which is now moderated by Digidog08.