Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

Hehe, just give a read at the thread, there's some people that JUST registered here so they would be able to thank everyone properly, we're a big DAMN community! Some of us work on it, and some of us support them! That's the way to go... damn they're gonna make the other translators to lose their jobs, xD!

Indeed.

As I am a helper, I like the one's who support me :)

But I totaly agree with you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just registered to show my support! Hope it is all finished soon (story can wait, its always the same from game to game anyways).

Wish I could help but I only know french and english. A very small bit of Deutsch but far from enough to even be of help.

Good job thus far guys (and gals too!)

Looks like the translation to english names of pokémon is present too. I don't mind them staying in japanese since the english version is coming out next year.

I hope it's not too much to ask if we can get a patch to choose from non-translated names and translated ones.

The names will be in English Characters.

But you'll get Japanese language in English Characters...

Also, the names till PokéDex ID 492 will have there full English names ;)

Remember people, The first post is important, Please read it.

Also, we don't know when a release will be, but it will be posted here for sure, so keep an eye out.

Ah yes... the first post has A LOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT CURRENT TRANSLATIONS, FINISHED PROJECTS AND WHAT WE STILL NEED. :D

I'm just gonna back up what deishido said by CHECKING THE FIRST POST!

anything major that happens will be there, so if you guys are wondering when a patch will be available check there, of course they don't have a projected date, but when it's out you'll see info in the first post.

and I guess that most of us (including myself) don't understand English words, i do read the letters and know some stupid little words like, ichi ni san, hai iie, kin'youbi, etc. so most of us wont be able to translate things japanes-dutch, but will be able to translate things english-dutch

edit: is it against the rules to talk other languages then English at this forum?

edit: lol big typo see (qoute)

|

|

\/

Edited by bjfh
spelling, typo

and I guess that most of us (including myself) don't understand English words, i do read the letters and know some stupid little words like, ichi ni san, hai iie, kin'youbi, etc. so we can never we can only translate, things that have been translated to English already

edit: is it against the rules to talk other languages then English at this forum?

I don't think it is, but it is preffered to be kept in their own respective forums

With that said, I recomend making a dutch translation thread, good luck to you guys too :D

Edit:

I totally JUST now noticed that typo in the quote. xD

Edited by deishido
spelling

By the way, for those wanting to make translations for other languages go ahead and make a thread for that (only one please) In that thread you can talk in the language of that translation if it makes the effort easier. That is an exception, every where else its still only English.

Ik kan helpen!

Ik ben nu 17 en ik heb dus genoeg ervaring met de vertaling Engels - Nederlands.

Stuur me maar wat bestanden!

Translation:

I can help!

I'm 17 years so I have enough experience to translate English - Dutch.

Just send me some files!

Done a few more, with the help of a friend ReignOfComputer (not on this forum). Could he be added to the credits too? :P (By the way, in the credits, WindSlayer please, not Windslayer >.<)

(No idea, sounds like Low Kick)

Rotation

(No idea)

Rocket Smash (Don’t know move’s name in English)

Vulpix

Roserade

Roselia

Lock On

Rock Polish

Rock Climb

Rock Blast

Rotom

Select

Stop

Go back

PGL

GTS

PDW

Wi-Fi

Guruguru (Japanese term for spinning around)

Game Sync

Colosseum

Subway

Geonet

Single Battle

Infrared

Double Battle

Chat

DS-to-DS connection

Friend Code

Triple Battle

Hi-Link

Battle Video

Voice Chat

Poke-shifter

Multi Battle

Pokemon Musical

Union

(Logs when meeting someone?)

Rotation

Wireless

ーーーー

First most powerful

Second most powerful

Third most powerful

Fourth most powerful

Fifth most powerful

Single Battle

Double Battle

Triple Battle

Rotation Battle

Multi Battle

Shooter Battle

Debug Battle

Level 50

No limitations

Standard

Random Match

Battle Subway

Flat

...... What!?\xfffe\xf000Ä‚\x0001\x0000 The Pokemon is evolving!

Hm?......\xfffe\xf000Ä‚\x0001\x0000 The Pokemon appears to have stopped evolving.

Congratulations! \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000は\xfffe\xf000ā\x0001\x0001 (Pokemon) evolved into (Pokemon)!

Would you like to let it evolve?\xfffeYes:A Button No:B Button

Health

Attack

Defence

Speed

Special Attack

Special Defence

Accuracy

Evasion

Max HP

0163 contains one slash. 0175 is already somewhat in English.

Thanks! I'll add these in if no one has already or if someone is... thanks!

By the way: How is that big file translating going? :)

I'm about to get back to work on it, i got sidetracked fixing 6 cause of a fubar that it had when talking to a mart person.