Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, you're going to need to wait for someone (a.k.a. the leaders of this project) to re-insert the text files back into the ROM, and then create the patch, which you then download and use xdelta (presumably, unless it's IPS) to patch your ROM. Of course, if you know how to re-insert the files yourself without a patch (which I don't), then you wouldn't have to wait.

So will they make a new rom or are they going to make a patch? And when would this thing be ready? From the looks of things the translation is coming along really well. Will the patch be out soon?

So will they make a new rom or are they going to make a patch? And when would this thing be ready? From the looks of things the translation is coming along really well. Will the patch be out soon?

i don't think it'll be a rom, as hosting roms is ILLEGAL!

it'll probably be a patch, something like ips or whatever

Well hello there! I'm StrikerXE (that is kinda obvious though, xD), and I just registered here to join to the "mucus mood" and thank you a lot for all this job, I played Black and well shit... I didn't get anything and I wanna UNDERSTAND what I'm playing, and then this appears, and you're going pretty fast, a RC1 of the patch will appear before I noticed!! Thanks to all the guys/girls working on this! You're FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

Well hello there! I'm StrikerXE (that is kinda obvious though, xD), and I just registered here to join to the "mucus mood" and thank you a lot for all this job, I played Black and well shit... I didn't get anything and I wanna UNDERSTAND what I'm playing, and then this appears, and you're going pretty fast, a RC1 of the patch will appear before I noticed!! Thanks to all the guys/girls working on this! You're FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

I'm glad that i'm not the only one who's trying to be a support team for this crew!

They are an awesome bunch of people and i know they are making the best progress on this!

You all rock!

I registered to show my gratitude to this project. What you guys are doing is simply amazing, and is duly appreciated by 99% of us (i'd say 100% but sadly there are always those who can't be happy with anything). I wish I could help out but all the things I could have helped with have already been translated, so i'll just beam my support to you guys. Keep up the amazing work =D

I'm glad that i'm not the only one who's trying to be a support team for this crew!

They are an awesome bunch of people and i know they are making the best progress on this!

You all rock!

Hehe, just give a read at the thread, there's some people that JUST registered here so they would be able to thank everyone properly, we're a big DAMN community! Some of us work on it, and some of us support them! That's the way to go... damn they're gonna make the other translators to lose their jobs, xD!