Hidden Power IVs

Could anyone give me good examples of IVs set for the different types of Hidden Powers? I know there's a lot and that's a lot to ask for.

I actually knew nothing about the different forms of HPIVs until recently. So in creating teams using different Hidden Powers, I need something to go by so I know what to look for in using the even-odd system.

I've been trying to calculate them on my own recently, but can't seem to do it correctly. It would be nice to have something to go by! (As I am not a math person, it makes this all the harder x__x; )

Thanks guys!

Aww that`s no fun, now people will go all over the place with these.

It's not like this wasn't known before. There's no shortage of websites with information on Hidden Power.

EDIT: Re-opened to discuss hidden power. If this is really popular, maybe we can start up a big ol mega thread for breeding, soft re-setting, and stuff like that.

Edited by randomspot555

It's not like this wasn't known before. There's no shortage of websites with information on Hidden Power.

EDIT: Re-opened to discuss hidden power. If this is really popular, maybe we can start up a big ol mega thread for breeding, soft re-setting, and stuff like that.

Why breed, when they will just Pokesav it =/

Why breed, when they will just Pokesav it =/

Can this Talking Point please stop? Game mechanic discussion happens here, and there's a number of us who do play with legit Pokemon, or people like myself who hack AND also have a number of legit.

I'm one of them. I still like to feel the satisfaction of breeding my own team sometimes too. And I'm the type to use fully legit Pokémon if it's required.

What gen was this move introduced in, anyways?o-o

I'm one of them. I still like to feel the satisfaction of breeding my own team sometimes too. And I'm the type to use fully legit Pokémon if it's required.

What gen was this move introduced in, anyways?o-o

Gen II, when the Unowns were introduced.