Pokemon Black & White AR Codes? [Jp]

FreeSpirit

@CocoNyanko: While I'm sure there IS a code, it's really not hard to gather them all easily and fairly quickly: Just do the Musicals and talk to the people that appear to congratulate you after each performance. You'll almost always get 2-4, even 5 (rarely, but I got it once) decorations. Since the guy only gives 5 (not many, at least) decorations, and the only other one you get is from the Musical's Manager on your birthday (per DS's settings), the others are all obtained from the various people that appear in the lobby after your performances. There's no limit to how many you get in a day either.

This is likely better than cheating for them, since if you are gonna use them, it'll be in the Musical anyway, so you'll get more practice for each song. However, if you're not gonna do Musicals, it's a waste even cheating for them.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ Glad to help! It kinda surprised me when they just kept giving gifts each time! It was awesome! Though, when you get to the last few, you'll sometimes get faked out when only one person each time gives one, or even no one, so it can take a couple times in a row before you're sure you've got them all (or you could just count them, I guess, and do it the easy way. ^_^; )

Also, I LOVE your avatar! >_<

So, anyone got a report on the "rebattle Legendary/Stationary Pokemon"? That would be awesome... Or is it being dropped in favor of PokeGen or just ignored because of the English versions?

Also, I still can't get the Japanese-version "Liberty Ticket Event" code to work... A number of people claim it does, but I'm gonna bet they're using ROMs, and that's little to no help. (Sorry if that's not true, but so many people seem to be doing so, it's making finding working codes annoyingly difficult). I've tried this code on both Black and White, but both times it fails to even load the game, staying at the white screen, as if I had a non-updated ARDS (basic). I KNOW my ARDSi works, since I've been able to load the game, and use various codes without problem, even PokeGen ones. Anyone have an idea what's up with this, or been able to use maybe a different Event Code and it work on a real cartridge?

@Luxrayboy789: not likely. Haven't you checked around about that? Apparently, there's a built-in protection against that happening. It's like trying to make another trainer's Pokemon Shiny. The game doesn't allow it. (Kinda like in Gen IV, if you tried to alter a Mystery Gift-obtained Pokemon, it would reload the PID until it wasn't Shiny)

If you want a Shiny one-time Pokemon, it WILL be explicitly cheated, so you may as well just PokeGen/Sav it, or just use a Wild Encounter Mod code along with the Shiny Code. You can not legally have one of those Pokemon as a Shiny.

(Zekrom, Reshiram, Victini, are the only ones I know for sure are protected from Shiny)

hey guys im new:D and well... i wanted to request for a US version of the JP code im posting after this. Please help, when they asked me if i had a pokeball to put zorua on, i accidently chosed a heal ball (-_-) now i have trauma, tinking of that freaking pokeball all the darn time....

If you cant then can you tell me how to make japanese ar codes american?

this is the code im talking about, its the code to change the pokeball a pokemon is inside of

(White)

020196B4 FBA4F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001E08 24017E88

02001E0C 77B040XX

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

Replace XX with the Pokeball Hex Value. Sorry, but I have no list of Pokeball Hex Values.

It was posted by riolu on the first page, i think the hex value for a standard pokeball is 004 or 000

EDIT: i just need it to be a standard default poke ball

i need it to be for the US version please

This is NOT the US code request thread. This is the JAPANESE VERSION code thread. If it's not for the Japanese version, PLEASE don't post here.

And, please don't post like that; if you're gonna add information right after you posted, then add it to your post, using the cute little Edit button. You just waste even more space.

For EVERYONE who can't take the time to do a simple look at the thread list, here is the link to the US code request thread:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?13618-REQUEST-LIST-Black-and-White-%28English-Versions%29

Sorry about being rude... I'm just getting tired of so many unrelated posts appearing on this thread, instead of related posts. I'm seriously hoping to see one of those dream codes appear, like re-battle legends and such.

i have a problem....please help me.....i have pokemon black for no$gba, but i can't save the game.i entered the save fix code but again the same...it says : ''the report couldn't be written '' . if someone has the same problem or knows how t fix it...pleaze tell that to me....thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

@Luxrayboy789: not likely. Haven't you checked around about that? Apparently, there's a built-in protection against that happening. It's like trying to make another trainer's Pokemon Shiny. The game doesn't allow it. (Kinda like in Gen IV, if you tried to alter a Mystery Gift-obtained Pokemon, it would reload the PID until it wasn't Shiny)

If you want a Shiny one-time Pokemon, it WILL be explicitly cheated, so you may as well just PokeGen/Sav it, or just use a Wild Encounter Mod code along with the Shiny Code. You can not legally have one of those Pokemon as a Shiny.

(Zekrom, Reshiram, Victini, are the only ones I know for sure are protected from Shiny)

Zoroark and Zorua (well Zorua did not freeze the game....but the others do so!)

Tornadus/Thundrus are also non shiny (even when code is enabled....but the game works properly....)

Kyurem, Virizon, Terraikon and Cobalion are however shiny with the code active.......but i don´t know if Keldeo or Landlus will also be shiny?

Well, ya got me scratchin' my head... -_-;

I haven't gotten around to try testing just how far the anti-Shiny protection goes, but I wouldn't be surprised if the event-triggered Zoroark is protected. I'm sure Zoroa would be, regardless, simply because of the way it's encountered, and not some data-block. (Not that it really MATTERS in their cases though. It's better to just breed them and get better IVs and optional bred attacks in the first place, and get them Shiny that way.)

It really DOES kinda make sense for Reshiram/Zekrom to be protected, though, since if there is 'only one of both in the universe' there really couldn't be an 'alternate colored' one of them as well (especially if the idea is that they were originally part of one dragon, thus making them non-shiny by the basis of their 'existence' being literally the only ones of their kind). As far as my understanding goes, they do have to have Shiny data just for programming purposes (like Arceus' ???-form in Gen IV is believed to be), not necessarily because they intend for people to ever actually get them that way. (of course, I guess they could have just made their Shiny form the same as normal in that case...?). In Victini's case, maybe just because it's an Event-only-related Pokemon? (in my opinion, I kinda like their normal forms more anyway... ^_^; )

As for Tornelos/Voltlos... I dunno. Honestly, I'd be rather surprised if they couldn't be Shiny naturally (maybe there's something about their type of encounter that prevents the code from working?). I'd believe Landlos, Kyurem, and the Musketeer Trio are most likely available as Shiny with no problemsl, since they're basic interaction encounters.

However, Keldeo (aka 4th Musketeer), it's in the same boat as Meloetta and Genosect: Absolutely Event Only, so they'll never be Shiny unless they have a specific event to be such. (unless by some miracle they came through the Dream Forest and THAT allowed them to have the odds of being Shiny... However, I don't know how that system works at all, so I personally wouldn't get my hopes up. (Still, I'm holding out hope for a Shiny Meloetta. >_< )

Total re-edit:

Ok, so, if you use the Complete Pokedex Code, you become unable to connect your game to the Dream World, getting a 13204 Error Code. As to exactly why, it's still not clear, but it involves a check of the Pokedex, in a similar way to how Random Match checks for the legality of your team for battles. (Most likely the presence of certain Dex Entries, such as Keldeo/Meloetta/Genosect, and possibly Zekrom/Reshiram/Victini's Shiny forms, though the latter three is doubtful to be part of it.)

Anyway, here are the codes for B/W that reverse the Complete Dex Codes: Empty Pokedex Codes, for Black and White. (Technically, they're just the Complete Dex Codes, with the row of "FFFFFFFF" replaced with "00000000"

NOTE: After using the code, DO NOT look at your Pokedex until AFTER you have caught a Bulbasaur and an Isshu Pokemon, or something like that. It will give you an 'Error, shut down the system' screen if you do. After you've caught and registered those two Pokemon, you're good to go and send a Pokemon to the Dream World! ^_^

Empty Pokedex Code, Pokemon White (Japanese):

94000130 fffb0000

0223d030 00001803

d5000000 00000000

c0000000 00000131

d6000000 0223d034

d2000000 00000000

Empty Pokedex Code, Pokemon Black (Japanese):

94000130 fffb0000

0223d010 00001803

d5000000 00000000

c0000000 00000131

d6000000 0223d014

d2000000 00000000

Edited by jariesuicune
found code

I tried using this code to get Growlithe and it gives me a question mark pokemon every time, it does the same on occasion for others but its only growlithe so far that it happens every time(from the pokemon ive tried at least. but thank you for generating the code.

LanceQ: Try using this instead.

Note: Might not work propertly. Same directions as before.

::Wild Pokémon Modifier V2

Press L to receive the Master Balls and Ultra Balls

Hold Select to encounter a Pokémon

White:

94000130 FDFF0000

02233E2C 02890001

02233E30 00640002

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 02233E2E

C0000000 00000037

D6000000 0224FE90

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 02233E32

C0000000 0000001B

D6000000 0224FE92

D2000000 00000000

Black:

94000130 FDFF0000

02233E0C 02890001

02233E10 00640002

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 02233E0E

C0000000 00000037

D6000000 0224FE70

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 02233E12

C0000000 0000001B

D6000000 0224FE72

D2000000 00000000

Hello. I was wondering if someone could make me a code to have the following Event Pokemon in my Party in my Japanese White version:

-Japanese Wi-Fi Zoroark

-Jolly Japanese Movie Victini

-Timid Japanese Movie Celebi (w/flag for the Zorua Event)

-Japanese Crown Suicune (w/flag for Zoroark Event)

-Japanese Crown Entei (w/flag for Zoroark Event)

-Japanese Crown Raikou (w/flag for Zoroark Event)

Also I would like a code to have a Dream World Sunkern w/Earth Power in Box 1 Slot 1