Pokemon Black & White AR Codes? [Jp]

FreeSpirit

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Riolu! I've seen all the thread since page 1, page to page.

But there's one thing I would like to ask that I couldn't find at all. I have my team assembled already, but its abilities don't convince me. I would like to ask you for a pokemon ability modifier, if that can be done somehow. I'm playing White on DesmuMe. I've seen in one page an untested code for it and tested it, with no success. Can that be done? Or I have to use an additional program to achieve that?

Thank you in advance, you really help anyways!

Hi, Riolu! I've seen all the thread since page 1, page to page.

But there's one thing I would like to ask that I couldn't find at all. I have my team assembled already, but its abilities don't convince me. I would like to ask you for a pokemon ability modifier, if that can be done somehow. I'm playing White on DesmuMe. I've seen in one page an untested code for it and tested it, with no success. Can that be done? Or I have to use an additional program to achieve that?

Thank you in advance, you really help anyways!

Mark to change ability:

Black:

02019698 FBB2F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001E04 737020XX

White:

020196B4 FBA4F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001E04 737020XX

Abilities hex list:

00:None

01:Stench

02:Drizzle

03:Speed Boost

04:Battle Armor

05:Sturdy

06:Damp

07:Limber

08:Sand Veil

09:Static

0A:Volt Absorb

0B:Water Absorb

0C:Oblivious

0D:Cloud Nine

0E:Compoundeyes

0F:Insomnia

10:Color Change

11:Immunity

12:Flash Fire

13:Shield Dust

14:Own Tempo

15:Suction Cups

16:Intimidate

17:Shadow Tag

18:Rough Skin

19:Wonder Guard

1A:Levitate

1B:Effect Spore

1C:Synchronize

1D:Clear Body

1E:Natural Cure

1F:Lightningrod

20:Serene Grace

21:Swift Swim

22:Chlorophyll

23:Illuminate

24:Trace

25:Huge Power

26:Poison Point

27:Inner Focus

28:Magma Armor

29:Water Veil

2A:Magnet Pull

2B:Sound Proof

2C:Rain Dish

2D:Sand Stream

2E:Pressure

2F:Thick Fat

30:Early Bird

31:Flame Body

32:Run Away

33:Keen Eye

34:Hyper Cutter

35:Pickup

36:Truant

37:Hustle

38:Cute Charm

39:Plus

3A:Minus

3B:Forecast

3C:Sticky Hold

3D:Shed Skin

3E:Guts

3F:Marvel Scale

40:Liquid Ooze

41:Overgrow

42:Blaze

43:Torrent

44:Swarm

45:Rock Head

46:Drought

47:Arena Trap

48:Vital Spirit

49:White Smoke

4A:Pure Power

4B:Shell Armor

4C:Air Lock

4D:Tangled Feet

4E:Motor Drive

4F:Rivalry

50:Steadfast

51:Snow Cloak

52:Gluttony

53:Anger Point

54:Unburden

55:Heatproof

56:Simple

57:Dry Skin

58:Download

59:Iron Fist

5A:Poison Heal

5B:Adaptability

5C:Skill Link

5D:Hydration

5E:Solar Power

5F:Quick Feet

60:Normalize

61:Sniper

62:Magic Guard

63:No Guard

64:Stall

65:Technician

66:Leaf Guard

67:Klutz

68:Mold Breaker

69:Super Luck

6A:Aftermath

6B:Anticipation

6C:Forewarn

6D:Unaware

6E:Tinted Lens

6F:Filter

70:Slow Start

71:Scrappy

72:Storm Drain

73:Ice Body

74:Solid Rock

75:Snow Warning

76:Honey Gather

77:Frisk

78:Reckless

79:Multitype

7A:Flower Gift

7B:Bad Dreams

7C:わるいてぐせ Wicked Thief

7D:ちからずく Encourage

7E:あまのじゃく Perversity

7F:きんちょうかん Tension

80:まけんき Competitive Spirit

81:よわき Faint Hearted

82:のろわれボディ Cursed Body

83:いやしのこころ Healing Heart

84:フレンドガード Friend Card

85:くだけるよろい Breakable Armor

86:へヴィメタル Heavy Metal

87:ライトメタル Light Metal

88:マルチスケイル Multi-Scale

89:どくぼうそう Poison Rampage

8A:ねつぼうそう Heat Rampage

8B:しゅうかく Harvest

8C:テレパシー Telepathy

8D:ムラっけ Inconsistent

8E:ぼうじん Dust-proof

8F:どくしゅ Poison Hand

90:さいせいりょく Regeneration

91:はとむね Pigeon Heart

92:すなかき Sand Throw

93:ミラクルスキン Miracle Skin

94:アナライズ Analyze

95:イリュージョン Illusion

96:かわりもの Eccentric

97:すりぬけ Slip Through

98:ミイラ Mummy

99:じしんかじょう Overconfidence

9A:せいぎのこころ Heart of Justice

9B:びびり Self-Conscious

9C:マジックミラー Magic Mirror

9D:そうしょく Herbivore

9E:いたずらごころ Mischievous Heart

9F:すなのちから Sand Strength

A0:てつのとげ Steel Thorns

A1:ダルマモード Daruma Mode

A2:しょうりのほし Victory Star

A3:ターボブレイズ Turbo Blaze

A4:テラボルテージ Tera Voltage

by the time or by sometime shortly after that can some one give me a American code for the liberty ticket for white or a Victini with V-Generate, Ball of Flame, Blast Burn, and Overheat. If you give me the Pokemon then make it be level 15 for me. Thanks and Have a Great Day

by the time or by sometime shortly after that can some one give me a American code for the liberty ticket for white or a Victini with V-Generate, Ball of Flame, Blast Burn, and Overheat. If you give me the Pokemon then make it be level 15 for me. Thanks and Have a Great Day

The US Version of B/W will not come out until March 6th, 2011, so it will be impossible to create any codes until then. Even then, it will still be impossible because the Liberty Ticket for the US Release is still unknown. Your Request for a Victini would best be in the Pokemon Request Forum.

ok no problem take your time to relax yesterday i take my time to relax :D becuase yesterday was my birthday :D!!!

Happy Birthday and don't worry. When I have time, I will restart working on the code.

The US Version of B/W will not come out until March 6th, 2011, so it will be impossible to create any codes until then. Even then, it will still be impossible because the Liberty Ticket for the US Release is still unknown. Your Request for a Victini would best be in the Pokemon Request Forum.

Ok thanks srry but since im new i dont know about the pokemon request thing. but cant you make the liberty tiket after the american game is out without the event happening? they did it with the azure flute.

Ok thanks srry but since im new i dont know about the pokemon request thing. but cant you make the liberty tiket after the american game is out without the event happening? they did it with the azure flute.

I have a link of TTDS that have that code, the link has the TTMENU for loading Pokémon Black & White jap. ver. and with english patch

if you want the link qhere is

sorry but is in spannish :/

Hee hee.... so I've gotten myself into a bit of a pickle :x

I'm saved down in the bottom of that cowboy's gym... but... there's no lift to take me back up... I used the WTW code to quickly get down there not realizing that the lift wouldn't be there after the battle. I've got Emboar and that Grassmonkeymon in my party.

Any ideas on how I can get back up?

I tried an escape rope, and that didn't work (oddly). I guess I could try teaching Emboar Dig and seeing if that'll get me out, but I really don't want to use the all TMs code, because I plan on playing through the game, and if I recall correctly, that'll cause a game freeze when a gym leader hands you a TM.

The reason I'm posting here: I can't seem to find a move mod code. I was hoping I could teach one of the two Teleport and that would get me out. Unless there's some kind of "Teleport to here" code for when nobsacks like me get stuck. :3

Thanks

[edit]

The "&p=94405&viewfull=1#post94405"]Teleport to Hero House" Code blackscreens for me at the Continue Screen.

When I buy Pokemon Black, I might be able to convert the Liberty Ticket from the Japanese Version to the US Version.

Hee hee.... so I've gotten myself into a bit of a pickle :x

I'm saved down in the bottom of that cowboy's gym... but... there's no lift to take me back up... I used the WTW code to quickly get down there not realizing that the lift wouldn't be there after the battle. I've got Emboar and that Grassmonkeymon in my party.

Any ideas on how I can get back up?

I tried an escape rope, and that didn't work (oddly). I guess I could try teaching Emboar Dig and seeing if that'll get me out, but I really don't want to use the all TMs code, because I plan on playing through the game, and if I recall correctly, that'll cause a game freeze when a gym leader hands you a TM.

The reason I'm posting here: I can't seem to find a move mod code. I was hoping I could teach one of the two Teleport and that would get me out. Unless there's some kind of "Teleport to here" code for when nobsacks like me get stuck. :3

Thanks

[edit]

The "&p=94405&viewfull=1#post94405"]Teleport to Hero House" Code blackscreens for me at the Continue Screen.

If you can send me your .sav file, I can help you better.