Pokemon Black & White AR Codes? [Jp]

FreeSpirit

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IV and Max Happiness Marking codes don't work on my cartridge version of White. The EV one works, though. I checked and double checked and even triple checked and I didn't put them in my AR wrong. None of the cloning codes work, either. I'm guessing that those codes were tailor-made for emulators and not the real thing?

Also, I would like a code that give 999 of any item that's in the first slot of my inventory(most importantly Heart Scales and Evolution-based items).

How can I get these codes to work in the cartridge version of White? I have the firmware patch, but many of the codes won't work.

The ones I want to work are these:

-Max Happiness (mark Pokemon)

-Max HP IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Max Attack IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Max Defense IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Max Speed IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Max Special Attack IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Max Special Defense IV (Mark Pokemon)

-Clone Pokemon (Hold L while Switching) OR Clone PC Pokemon (Hold Select)

-Walk Through Walls (L+A Enable, L+B Disable)

-Liberty Ticket at Huin City Pokemon Center(Select)

-999 Heart Scales in Pack

ALL of these codes DO NOT work on my Catridge Version of White. Most other codes do, however.

The Heart Scale Codes didn't work for me, either. I had to edit the Pokmon Modifier code to give me 649 Heart Scales instead of Master Balls in order to get what I needed. All I did was change "01" to "5D"

btw, what is the HEX for 999?

with it, i could essentially change the Pokemon Modifier code into a slot 1 and slot 2 item modifier code with the added bonus of being able to catch any Pokemon.

Most of my HEX dabbling has been with GB/GBC, So I know little about values over FF

Finally fixed the ×999 Heart Scales.

×999 Heart Scales: Press Select

Replaces your First Item

Black

94000130 FFFB0000

02233F08 03E7005D

D2000000 00000000

White

94000130 FFFB0000

02233F28 03E7005D

D2000000 00000000

×999 Heart Scales: Press Select

Replaces your First Poké Ball Item

Black

94000130 FFFB0000

02233E0C 03E7005D

D2000000 00000000

White

94000130 FFFB0000

02233E2C 03E7005D

D2000000 00000000

The Heart Scale Codes didn't work for me, either. I had to edit the Pokmon Modifier code to give me 649 Heart Scales instead of Master Balls in order to get what I needed. All I did was change "01" to "5D"

btw, what is the HEX for 999?

with it, i could essentially change the Pokemon Modifier code into a slot 1 and slot 2 item modifier code with the added bonus of being able to catch any Pokemon.

Most of my HEX dabbling has been with GB/GBC, So I know little about values over FF

03E7

in little endian, though, E703

I'm having trouble with the Catch Trainers Pokemon code. It captures the first Pokemon in the trainers group instead of the one I'm trying to catch. It also says that i blacked out and i had to give the trainer money. I made a video showing you my problem. Also im playing Pokemon Black on DesumE the emulator.

Most of the codes hasn't been fixed completely and might not work propertly.

Which Slot is the Pokemon you're trying to catch in?

The 2nd Slot i guess. I haven't ran into any other trainers with more then two pokemon yet so im not sure if it will do the same if i try with another pokemon in a different slot.