Pokemon Black/White Game Help thread

randomspot555

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to evolve Eevee via happiness. I know to get umbrion and espion you need to make them happy day for espion and night for umbrion, but I don't know how to do it. How I make 'em as happy as needed to evolve them. And I was also wondering how to get leafion I know it doesn't go with leaf stone.

(I got an Eevee transfered and now I'm breeding it with ditto from giant chasm)

Any help?

Haxorus

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can attain happiness through many ways for your Pokemon, including feeding them items that are not those bitter herb stuff or winning battles. That's just a few examples. If they're happy enough, you level them up again and they evolve.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Happiness#Generation_V

Eevee can evolve into Leafeon if you level it in Pinwheel Forest.

• 2 weeks later...
I need help beeting gneihst on pokemon white. I've tried to beat him 3 times and i cant !!! :mad: Please help !?! :redface:

Use a level 100 Zekrom...

The point of this post is to give us more detail. What are you struggling with? One of his Pokemon? All his Pokemon? Are you under-leveled?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm currently at the Chargestone Cave and I finally found N at the end of the cave but he is unresponsive. I talk to him but it doesn't trigger any battle or event. I am currently using a Pokemon Black Rom on a flashcart. I turned off all the cheats I had on before and I went to him, I battled all the trainers & received all the items that could be obtained. Please help! Would this interfere with my ongoing game play or could I just skip this and keep playing?

• 3 weeks later...
where can i ev train my female lvl 1 timid zorua?

How do you want to ev train it?\

I'm currently at the Chargestone Cave and I finally found N at the end of the cave but he is unresponsive. I talk to him but it doesn't trigger any battle or event. I am currently using a Pokemon Black Rom on a flashcart. I turned off all the cheats I had on before and I went to him, I battled all the trainers & received all the items that could be obtained. Please help! Would this interfere with my ongoing game play or could I just skip this and keep playing?

You can only play roms when you have the legal game, otherwise it's illegal, and Project Pokémon doesn't support that.

Hello everyone,

I was very sure I already posted but then can't find my post anywhere...

Anyway, I am in desperate need of a Pokemon gen 5 that has or can learn the move Megahorn. I thought it would be easy to find someone to trade me a Bouffalant which can do this but it's harder than I thought! I can't yet trade outside 5gen so if anyone is up for trading over a Bouffalant (can be found wild at route 10) or another gen5 that knows the move Megahorn (only just for a bit so I can breed it is also fine) then I would highly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I'm breeding scrafty.My scrafty has mild nature. I'm breeding it with dragonite. But the scraggy keeps hatching with Mild nature and it's female too. I keep hatching and hatching but the same thing! Is my game glitched? If this is a new mechanic someone knows about, explain it to me! I'm hoping to get a jolly nature male!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm breeding scrafty.My scrafty has mild nature. I'm breeding it with dragonite. But the scraggy keeps hatching with Mild nature and it's female too. I keep hatching and hatching but the same thing! Is my game glitched? If this is a new mechanic someone knows about, explain it to me! I'm hoping to get a jolly nature male!

Is your Scrafty holding an Everstone by any chance? It gives a 50% chance for the mother to pass its nature to its offspring. That's probably not the case, or you're just unlucky. How many baby Scraggys have you got so far?

• 1 month later...

If there is already something like this, please delete/lock this thread.

For those of you that don't know, Zorua is a relatively good Dark pokemon that is infamous for requiring an G4 event pokemon to get.

Unfortunately I missed that event.

I searched the web and found some sort of GTS glitch that didn't work, so now I'm posting here.

I am in need of a Zorua, and hopefully someone has one. I can trade a Sawk, Maractus, or Sigilyph. I believe they are relatively rare. None of them are past lvl. 20 or so.

If you want another pokemon, ask, but I haven't gotten very far yet, so no telling if I'll have it.

Edit: Currently undergoing trade.

Edited by Nintz

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I am trying to transfer pokes between my pearl game and my white game, I have done this before with no issues, but it's been awhile, but I tried to transfer last night and got the message that my pearl game was not compatible, why am I receiving this message? I also tried switching games and got same message, any help much appreciated!!

• 2 months later...

Wanting to trade a lv 40 regice for a non-ev trained regirock/registeel. plz b legit thx

My regice is legit (sassy nature)

looking for an adamant/bold regirock

registeel can be any nature that minus speed

just comment below and we can trade :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...