Pokemon Black/White Game Help thread

randomspot555

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beyond stuck in my black game , as i dont know why my pokemon team isnt working. i need to beat the champion , here they are:

Unfezant

Excadrill

Zebstrika

Sawk

Serperior

Stoutland

What needs to be changed?:confused:

I am beyond stuck in my black game , as i dont know why my pokemon team isnt working. i need to beat the champion , here they are:

Unfezant

Excadrill

Zebstrika

Sawk

Serperior

Stoutland

You will need to give more details beyond that. Tell us your levels, what moves they are using, etc...

I will assume you've beat the first part and you are trying to beat the 2nd rendition of the Elite 4.

To give you a perspective, I beat the league with underleveled Pidgeot, Ninetales, Lapras, Heracross, Dragonite and Serperior... but using the right moves I was able to conquer them.

Unfezant

Excadrill

Zebstrika

Sawk

Serperior

Stoutland

The champion is really tough unless u don't have some pokemon with an advantage over his. Since three of his pokemon are weak against Fire, I would suggest I fire type like maybe Charizard or a Flareon. A Fighting type Pokemon like maybe a Machamp or a Lucario would also benefit u here when u face his Vanilluxe or his Bouffalant. For his Volcarona I would use a Water Pokemon like Mantine since it has double advantage against it because it's two types out class it's two types.

Like Wraith89, my pokemon were under-leveled when I fought him. My team consisted of Serperior, Glaceon, Raichu, Blastoise, Haxorus and Metagross, it was a tough battle and alot of items were used but I beat him eventually.

Hope that helped.

Mhhh... the Champion was a bit easy from this time... except when that Volcarona spammed Quiver Dance while Lapras's Surf did zilch (until I critical hitted)... but yeah, 3 of them are weak to Fire. Accelgor is too frail, Escavalier's basically GG'd from a single Fire move, and Vanilluxe can go down to Fire/Fighting/Rock/Steel moves. Bouffalant can give you trouble but something like a Gigalith can take it down. Fighting moves are effective as well. Druddigon hurts but it is weak to Ice or Dragon moves. It is slow too. Lastly, Volcarona can give you trouble if you are not prepared for it, but rock moves are 4x effective on it, and it is weaker on the physical side (a LOT weaker) than the special side. Try to use a Flying/Rock/Water move that's physical and it should be down in no less than 2 hits.

I killed Tornadus and my pokemon are too weak to challenge the elite four! Now what?

Yeah and? I didn't need Tornadus to beat the E4 (and it faints, not killed). You can find a way. Heck, I'll show you what I had and you tell me how much weaker you are...

partyoi.png

Note that this is after I beat the E4, so I started out lower than this. Reshiram replaced a Level 44 Gothitelle.

No I just beat the Elite Four for the 3rd time I just wanted a legendary, sorry for any confusion.

boy....you should realy state clearly what you mean/want from us to help you!

think that Tornadus is returning after a re-battle with E4 and Champ...(like in HGSS Gyarados did) or visit Dragon Spiral Tower for Reshiram/Zekrom (depending on the Game you use) if you did not have the dragon yet.....kyurem is found in giant chasm, Cobalion is found on Rote 6 in a Cave (he activates Verizion and Terrakion aswell)!

My current team is:

Empoleon (Weak against Ground types)

Lucario (Weak against Ground types, again)

Volcarona (Lucario is supposed to counter Rock, but Rock-types learn Earthquake)

Rotom (Stone Edge can 1HKO it)

Garchomp (Poor Def and SpD)

[Extra slot to be used with Chandelure]

I use this team for battling. It's not faring so well.

I need to replace Lucario, Rotom and Garchomp. I need suggestions, improvements and constructive criticism please. Also, what is your current team?

Anyone know something about relation of PID and IV of new 5th generation legendary pokémon like landorus, virizon, cobalion, terrakion, ecc.?

An about IV setting? I remember that in last generation some legendary pokèmon can have only certain set of IV...

Anyone can tell me something about?

@ rnstyip: try the rate my team section, as that's what your post seems like. Also, you'll probably want to include more info (details about stats/IVs/EVs/moves/items/abilities)

@asafarakaratara: Pokemon available in-game (including legendaries) have randomly generated PIDs and, as such, randomly generated IVs. They can have any set of IVs at all. They can even be shiny!

Event pokemon can be different, though. Some events have fixed IVs, some have fixed natures, and some are completely random.

Okay I finally found the fossil girl, but i can't, for the life of me, find where to revive them. I heard nacrene city, but I searched and I couldn't find anything helpful.

Walk into the gym in Nacrene and the first girl on the right at the desk will revive it.

@ rnstyip: try the rate my team section, as that's what your post seems like. Also, you'll probably want to include more info (details about stats/IVs/EVs/moves/items/abilities)

@asafarakaratara: Pokemon available in-game (including legendaries) have randomly generated PIDs and, as such, randomly generated IVs. They can have any set of IVs at all. They can even be shiny!

Event pokemon can be different, though. Some events have fixed IVs, some have fixed natures, and some are completely random.

Thank you very much for the reply ^^

Is there any way to get my yellow forest pikachus into either version of this game? Since one knows fly and the other surf I know they can't be poketransfered.

Just like any other HM, they have to be deleted before being transferred.

Wait. Special Pikachu with Surf/Fly? Sorry, but the event ones wouldn't be possible as they cannot learn them naturally :/

If you want a Flying/Surfing Pikachu in Gen V, you will have to wait until they release new ones.

My fault, I haven't read through the whole thing.