Pokemon Black/White Game Help thread

randomspot555

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anywhere i can see (through a trainer/etc) a vullaby/mandibuzz in pokemon white?

As for catching them, Vullaby can only be caught in Black, on Route 10, Route 11 and Victory road, and Mandibuzz can only be caught in Black on Route 11. Rufflet is the equivalent on White only, on Route 10, 11 and Victory road, and Braviary on Route 11.

As for seeing them, I can't find any reference to a trainer using them aside from Cynthia having a Braviary.

Edit: As a note, I've been EV training on Route 10 with my Black, so if anyone needs a Vullaby, I caught 12 of them.

My Black FC is : 0432 7581 2210

Edited by DiscordDave

Yo, DiscordDave, I need one if you could trade with me I'd appreciate it they're the last two except landorus and tornadus that i need to have all the pokemon. (well all the one's that have been released because as you well know meloetta, keldeo, and genesect haven't been released yet.)

I'm for trading them to anyone for any pokemon. I'm doing it to help, and when I get far enough in my copy of White I will offer the same with the Rufflet or whatever its name is. I work 8-5 M-F PDT, and can be available about any time around 6 or later. Drop me a line with a time and we'll work something out. I can always schedule something earlier in the day before work as well but you'll have to offer up a nicer pokemon for that one! :P

Quick question.

Pass Powers you buy from your Entree with Pass Orbs... You they affect yourself in any way, or do they only affect other people?

Also, how long do they last?

Where do you enter this code at? xD

I thought it was Everyone Happy Simple Connection. O.o

Anyway, you enter this in Castelia City. From the Pokemon Center, head down that street to the right, and enter the second building. Go up and find a scientist and talk to him.

Other than Cynthia and Mirimoto are there any more daily trainer fights?

I thought Cheren shows up at the top of Victory Road after you beat the E4, but I just beat them for second time, went there and he wasn't. Did I miss something?

Edit - Bianca offers daily fights after talking to her in Juniper's lab after receiving the National Dex.

Edit #2 - Have to talk to Cheren on Route 5 before he shows up ontop Victory Road.

Edited by Krumweede

Nugget sells for 5000, and Stardust and Star Pieces are selling fodders as well...

As for Cover Fossil, you can resurrect it to become a Tirtouga in that city with the museum (the name escapes me).

Keep Heart Scales, as they are important items in allowing you to relearn old moves that you want to relearn in that Ground Gym City. One of the houses has a move relearner.

Nugget sells for 5000, and Stardust and Star Pieces are selling fodders as well...

As for Cover Fossil, you can resurrect it to become a Tirtouga in that city with the museum (the name escapes me).

Keep Heart Scales, as they are important items in allowing you to relearn old moves that you want to relearn in that Ground Gym City. One of the houses has a move relearner.

Nacrene.Also, a little note that Balm Mushrooms, Comet Pieces, etc sell for high prices to certain collectors. If I recall, the chef outside Nimbasa near the street performers buys Balm Mushrooms for a good chunk of cash.

Nacrene.Also, a little note that Balm Mushrooms, Comet Pieces, etc sell for high prices to certain collectors. If I recall, the chef outside Nimbasa near the street performers buys Balm Mushrooms for a good chunk of cash.

She can also sell her nuggets, star pieces and stardusts to that same person who buys Comet Pieces.

Other than Cynthia and Mirimoto are there any more daily trainer fights?

I thought Cheren shows up at the top of Victory Road after you beat the E4, but I just beat them for second time, went there and he wasn't. Did I miss something?

Edit - Bianca offers daily fights after talking to her in Juniper's lab after receiving the National Dex.

Edit #2 - Have to talk to Cheren on Route 5 before he shows up ontop Victory Road.

There are a bunch of trainers in the stadiums in Nimbasa, and they change twice per day.

In Undella Town's Rich Villa, you can get challenged to consecutively more battles each day, up to a max of 6, I think.

In Castelia around evening time, you can board the Royal Unova for a bunch of fights.

That's all I can think of.

*EDIT* Bianca only shows up in the lab on Saturdays

As for catching them, Vullaby can only be caught in Black, on Route 10, Route 11 and Victory road, and Mandibuzz can only be caught in Black on Route 11. Rufflet is the equivalent on White only, on Route 10, 11 and Victory road, and Braviary on Route 11.

As for seeing them, I can't find any reference to a trainer using them aside from Cynthia having a Braviary.

Edit: As a note, I've been EV training on Route 10 with my Black, so if anyone needs a Vullaby, I caught 12 of them.

My Black FC is : 0432 7581 2210

Hey Discord dave, I need a vullaby if u have any pls hit me up. My fc for white is 0346 8726 5625

Someone passed me a Bad Egg in GTS, then I started hatched and all the eggs become Bad Eggs, even the ones with pokemons with I previously hatched. So, I restart my game and now, I again when I hatch all the eggs are bad eggs.

I'm desesperate, please help.