Pokemon Black/White Game Help thread

randomspot555

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So did anyone figure out how to transfer over Raikou/Entei/Suicune or Celebi yet? I just found out that you need a Japanese 4th Gen game in order to use the Transfer Machine.

I even tried just loading the PKM files of the Gamestop Raikou and Eigakan Celebi and the events for Zorua and Zoruark still didn't work. :/

Anybody got any advice or answers?

ok going through the series, i have used the turn a pokeball in to a master ball button combination, the one i found is UP+B~DOWN+B+A, and i have been doing this since red version. now im on my first play through of white, and while in thunderstone cave, i did this on 3 separate occasions, where when i used the UP+B the pokeball, when thrown made a different sound, like a fast pitch being thrown, and then it shook in the air the once it hit the ground it auto caught the pokemon. i caught a giaru,bachuru,and shibishira. but i can not seem to figure out how i did it, im not completely sure on the timing, but i believe its either as soon as the text finishes saying you threw the pokeball, or right as soon as it goes to auto scroll the the text to finish the capture process before the ball is thrown. have any of you done this, or am i the first? im sure someone has had to do this, so what is the timing for this, or is it just some kind of glitch, which im pretty sure its not.

I doubt it was any button combination you entered. They've implemented a new feature in B/W called a Critical Capture like Critical Hits in a battle.

It's based purely on luck just like a Critical Hit but when it happens it will make some sort of metal sound I've heard.

(Never have the sound on when I do it.)

When that happens it will shake only once and then capture the pokemon. It's 100% catch rate like a Master Ball when it happens.

I doubt it was any button combination you entered. They've implemented a new feature in B/W called a Critical Capture like Critical Hits in a battle.

It's based purely on luck just like a Critical Hit but when it happens it will make some sort of metal sound I've heard.

(Never have the sound on when I do it.)

When that happens it will shake only once and then capture the pokemon. It's 100% catch rate like a Master Ball when it happens.

oh, ok thanks, i was wondering what the heck it was, thanks for clearing that up.

• 2 weeks later...
So did anyone figure out how to transfer over Raikou/Entei/Suicune or Celebi yet? I just found out that you need a Japanese 4th Gen game in order to use the Transfer Machine.

I even tried just loading the PKM files of the Gamestop Raikou and Eigakan Celebi and the events for Zorua and Zoruark still didn't work. :/

Anybody got any advice or answers?

If you have a Japanese cartridge and an English "crown beast" then the event won't trigger. It has to be a Japanese Crown Beast with a Japanese game. Same for the English ones. Once you get your English cartridge, then you'll be able to use the GameStop Raikou to catch the lvl 25 female Zoroark.

I'm having promblems getting into the dream world. I accesed it the day before but now it just shows me a japanese error message.

Here: http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z435/James_Glover/?action=view&current=problempic.jpg

If anyone could translate it, please do.

:) Thanks

If you take notice to the bottom of your screen where it says you're logged in, there's a line of text off to the right. It's also in the last line of text in the box that's showing up.

You can log into Dream World every 23 hours. Your message is saying you have to wait another minute (or is it hour?) to login. Best way to avoid getting this message is to login everyday at the same time.

Does anyone know how to Sync the Pokedex skin? I always choose the pokedex skin with the starters on it and when I sync it only changes my C-Gear Skin. :/

Sync'ing the skin is the same as the C Gear skin. Just choose the 'dex skin from the list and click the 'ok' button. When you get your 'mon back from the DW, it will be changed.

Sync'ing the skin is the same as the C Gear skin. Just choose the 'dex skin from the list and click the 'ok' button. When you get your 'mon back from the DW, it will be changed.

Uh, yeah. I already did that and it didn't work. Like I said I chose the pokedex skin and confirmed it. Then when I went to sync my game on my DS it said my C-Gear Skin was the only thing that was changed.

Don't use Pokesav. Use Pokegen http://3.ly/W6FH

i would but i don't have an acekard or an R4. i'm going to be getting the actual game on sunday and i want to be able to sav my team onto the game. do you know if the pokesav for the japanese games will work for the english games? if not, when will pokesav be released for the english games?

A quick question: when do I get HM03 (Surf)? The suspense is killing me and I REALLY want a new water Pokemon in my team. I am at the city with the 5th gym at the moment.

I know, I should probably train Panpour, but maybe after the game. I want a Frillish :D

A quick question: when do I get HM03 (Surf)? The suspense is killing me and I REALLY want a new water Pokemon in my team. I am at the city with the 5th gym at the moment.

I know, I should probably train Panpour, but maybe after the game. I want a Frillish :D

Answer is here in this thread :)

It's after the 6th badge.

So, for this generation, I think I found two native Pokemon for use as HM Slaves.

Braviary with:

HM01 Cut

HM02 Fly

HM04 Strength

Frillish with:

TM70 Flash

HM03 Surf

HM05 Waterfall

HM06 Dive

Anyone know of a better/easier combination? Or did I perhaps miss a needed skill? Kind of nice only having the 6 HMs in this version of the games.