Pokemon Black/White Game Help thread

randomspot555

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i cant seem to be able to put a pokemon to sleep i have a Munna with both abilities. i've had a Minezumi there before but i recently took it out and have the pokedex and cgear skins, but now when i connect it wont let me and a message comes up with a "1" in it (i'll post a picture later today). does anyone know what the problem might be?

Can someone give me suggestions on a good fire type that I can use early in the game? I have my final team set up, but Reshiram only comes way after, and the other pokemon I want is on Route 18, which I think is unaccesible early in the game. Only have two badges.

@Asuch:

You can find darumakka on Route 4 (North of Hiun City). The area is accessible when you first enter the city with 2 badges. Route 4 is a desert.

You can also find baoppu in yagaruma forest (South East of Shippou). It's rarer and can only be found in shaking grass, but can be found before the Second Gym.

Can anyone help me with Global Link? I've put in my Victini to sleep, but don't know how to "Game Sync". Plus, does anyone know the passwords for these events: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldpokemon.shtml ? In general how do I sync my game up with the site?

There are vids on youtube. search for KazoWar's channel, he has a vid up and he's one of the leading translators for the english patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I've got a problem and I really hope ya can help. So, I was trying to get through thunderstone cave and I accidentally (don't ask me how) found my way back to the entrance by making a wrong turn or something and I exited not realizing this was the entrance. Well now I go back in and I'm still on the first floor and I get to the spot where you meet bell and the Prof the for the second time in the cave yet they are still just standing there side by side and I can't get passed them. I have gone in and out a few times now trying to find a different path but it seems like none exists. Someone please help me lol..I'm dying here.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok but the menu where you put the words at where do I go to get those words? Like I said I know no Japanese/Kanji at all.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?4636-Unlocking-Mystery-Gift

I used this for HG is there someone who can do the same for White/Black?

Did you get it to work?

Otherwise I can help you with the japanese.

みんな is under ひと

ハッピー is under きもち

かんたん is under きもち

つうしん is under つうしん

I play my game with kanji not hiragana and my words come up like that so your menu should be written the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tolnelos is only available in Black, and Boltlos is only available in White. You need both of them in one game (in which one of them you HAVE to be the one who caught it), and go to a place in Route 14 where Landlos will come to battle. It's not very easy, and you don't need it to complete the Pokedex.

Hey!! I recently got a copy of Pokemon White for Christmas and I had a question: How do you restart the game? The person I got it from started a game to make sure it would work properly and I wanted to make the save file of my own... So, if anyone knows what to do, please help!! I've been researching about it forever and I still can't find anything.

Thanks in advance!! <3

Hey!! I recently got a copy of Pokemon White for Christmas and I had a question: How do you restart the game? The person I got it from started a game to make sure it would work properly and I wanted to make the save file of my own... So, if anyone knows what to do, please help!! I've been researching about it forever and I still can't find anything.

Thanks in advance!! <3

Press B+Up+Select at the Title Screen.